Low GI & binge abilities

Discussion in 'General Weight Loss Discussion' started by pandora, 28 April 2008 Social URL.

1. pandora

pandora finding my way again !

Goal Weight:
    Firstly may i say, comparativley i was never a major binger, more of a "pig out-er"
    since following a low GI plan my desires & ability to stuff out are GREATLY reduced. Traditionally monday nites would be when i pig out, primarily cos i'm on my own on a mon eve.
    tru to form i went to eat this eve, but was stuffed after a round of sandwiches (Seeded bread) & a small bowl of fruit & fibre.
    i really see this as progress & hopefully sometime soon, i won't do it at all on mondays (or any other day)
    just thought i'd share
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. pandora

pandora finding my way again !

Goal Weight:
    thanks for your thoughts on this
  4. blue_grapefruit

blue_grapefruit Gold Member

I thought i was on my own with the whole "eating when i'm alone" thing. It's completely the worst time for me. I cannot be trusted on my own - how sad is that!

Low GI - is that when you select foods that release energy slower so they make you less hungry?

I'm so glad you found something to help you with your "binges" or pigging out. I reckon you've made a huge step forward hun.

Will wait for more updates xxx
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.