Low self-esteem Fatty to slim Confident women ( i hope)

Hello ladies,

Thank you for your kind words, I really didn't think I would struggle so much with this but I really am. Felt poorly all evening and was very quiet. My OH put me to bed in the end and I slept for a ridiculous amount of time. Feel a little better but am still hungry and food does not escape my thoughts the majority of the time. I had my tetra and drank a pint of water with it. I think it is the water part that is making it so difficult as I hate it. Have you got any tips?
I was thinking I may open my next tetra and add a little water and crushed ice and whizz it up to add some volume so maybe I will feel a little fuller. I have also seen some girls freeze them as then have them as like an 'ice cream'?

How are we all today? xo

Im sorry you are feeling like that :( It might help ja to put water and ice in with the tetra it will fill you up more. I know its easier said than done but just do your best to hang in there as soon as you feel the weight loss you will know how worth it, it has been :eek: I struggled with the water at first but around day 5 or maybe 6 my mouth was sooo dry and i just could not get enough i drink atleast 2.5l a day now but some people on here drink 3-4 a day i cud not do that. And putting water and ice in with your tetra counts towards your daily water intake so by doing that you will be helping your hunger and getting more water. After my first week i felt much better and didnt drool around food any-more :D

Oh and regarding freezing your tetra i have not done this myself but have read many posts from others who have so maybe try that.

I red that u shouldn't freeze them as nutriants are not the same I may be wrong though, worth looking into! How about having it hot with some coffee?

I red that u shouldn't freeze them as nutriants are not the same I may be wrong though, worth looking into! How about having it hot with some coffee?

This is something i have also read so yeah defo worth finding out about it first.

Thank you girlies :) I will try all your suggestions. I really appreciate it :) I just think my first weekend has been tough but hope it will change from now on. I am ++++ ketones so know everything is going ok and haven't cheated so Tuesday I will see some results. I am hoping for 8-9lbs if poss. But a loss is a loss :) Looking forward to OH going back to work tomorrow and having some peace and quiet lol xo

See ja got the right attitude there :D Im hoping for a good loss for you too and that it will give you lots of motivation!!

So its that time of the week again (wow time is flying) WI number 8 tomorrow!!!! I am REALLY hoping i get into the 16's i will be so chuffed if i do and fear my first dissapointment if i dont but a loss is a loss so fingers crossed =D

You will get into those 16s hun cos u are a star!!! Gd luck and let us know how u get on x

Thanks so much i need to lose 4lbs to make it just in the 16's and i chucked my scales out when i started CD so i really have no clue ha ha atleast if its not gona be tomorrow it will defo be next week!!!

Very true but I think u will get there!

Yolande said:
Thanks so much i need to lose 4lbs to make it just in the 16's and i chucked my scales out when i started CD so i really have no clue ha ha atleast if its not gona be tomorrow it will defo be next week!!!

I'm sure you will do it, good luck x

Good luck!!!! I'm all excited for you! :)

Gd luck u will do fab x

The suspense is killing me - how'd it go?? :)

Thanks so much for your support its amazing!! Im thrilled to say i have made it into the 16's WOOOOOO HOOOOOOO im over the moon such a great feeling =D lost 4.5lbs this week and i did let out a shriek when i seen a 16 on the scale even though it had 13lbs with it its still in the 16's LOL bring on the 15's!!!!!! YAY YAY YAY =D

Hahahaha u are exactly the same as me now, it is fab to see the 16s well done hunni u are a star I knew you could do it!!!!!! Deffo bring on the 15s xxx

Thanks so much for your support its amazing!! Im thrilled to say i have made it into the 16's WOOOOOO HOOOOOOO im over the moon such a great feeling =D lost 4.5lbs this week and i did let out a shriek when i seen a 16 on the scale even though it had 13lbs with it its still in the 16's LOL bring on the 15's!!!!!! YAY YAY YAY =D

That's wonderful! Congratulations!!!!!

Thats great Yolande, WELL DONE x x x

Hahahaha u are exactly the same as me now, it is fab to see the 16s well done hunni u are a star I knew you could do it!!!!!! Deffo bring on the 15s xxx

Ah it feels great :D Yeah before we know it we will be celebrating getting into the 15's :D

Back