Low self-esteem Fatty to slim Confident women ( i hope)

Days off work are defo the toughest never thought the words would come out my mouth but i prefer to be at work!! But i remember how much i binged on my off days shocking thinking about how much i could eat in one day.

Good Luck xx

You are doing fab! I work from home and with 4 kids the house is always full of food! Thankfully I have rekindled my love of cooking and love making curries and lots of home cooked yummy food!

2 of my housemates are chefs and the smell of their cooking makes me turn into one of those cartoon characters that float with their nose in the air ha ha ha but im looking forward to hitting my goal and maintaining and i will then actually appreciate and enjoy making all the healthy yummy food!

Umm we have a commercial kitchen here too so when we have a wedding on the smells are just to die for! Luckily once I start to eat chef will make sure there are plates of protein and salad/veg for me!

Oh can imagine those smells mmmmm ha ha ha but good on the chef for putting the healthy options out for you and good on you for eating them =) At first il admit i would hide in my room the smells tortured me far to much but now its ok =D

When ever i have a day off work i never seem to drink enough water only managed about 1.5l so far not good enough =( Also im starting to get really full after my shake it literally feels like i ate an elephant, this is normal right?? Otherwise 23rd day of being 100% GO ME!!

When ever i have a day off work i never seem to drink enough water only managed about 1.5l so far not good enough =( Also im starting to get really full after my shake it literally feels like i ate an elephant, this is normal right?? Otherwise 23rd day of being 100% GO ME!!

Ah well done!! 23 days is amazing x

THANKS =) Time has actually flown by hope it keeps flying too im so excited to get to goal and actually feel what its like to be slim.

Hi Yolande - after what you've been through the CDs hould be a doddle! You are a strong person and youre doing really really well!

That woman at work can obviously see waht a stunner you are and knows that this will only get more obvious the more weight you loose! Jealousy is such an ugly emotion!

Keep up the good work chick! X

Thank you so much jelliebabe, i tell ja the support i get on here makes this journey that much easier =)

Ha ha ha ha thats actually a very good statement!!! =D

Yolande, you're strength and determination really help keep me focused. I'll never understand that type of person, like the ones you work with, the same type, never say if you look nice, never say your hair is pretty, never say well done on a promotion etc. Grrrrrrr.
Stuff 'em!!!

xx

Could not agree with you more chunkystreet those people just SUCK!!!
The best part of my day today was my friend came in my work and pulled a strange face and said oh my gosh your face is a different shape its so much thinner and that made me smile the hugest grin EVER!!! Motivates me so much =D

ooh yay! that is such a brilliant compliment - I hope your horrid workmate overheard that comment!

Well done on your losses so far honey, you're a really strong person and your diary is a real inspiration. I definitely couldn't do CD if I was working around food all day!

xx

Thanks MsPea =) Yeah she did hear then offered me a sweet and said oh yeah forgot you cant have one i simply replied by saying i dont actually want one thanks there is a difference!!! Ha ha ha Another plus side is i can properly feel my collar bone now i cant remember when i last felt it LOL i think most of my loss is coming from my face/neck/bum and thighs then again my tummy is massive so will be a while yet before i notice it getting smaller i think.. but on my last WI in took my measurements so i will check them now too =) Wish i had measured from day 1 but oh well... seriously cant stop smiling =D

Ah today has not been the best of days NO i didnt cheat just not felt to great tummy aches feeling, nausea and had TOTM last week for a whole week 2 days off now on again.. is this a normal side effect im in my 4th week surely my body should be adjusted to it by now?? This is the first time since i started the CD that i have not felt great and its not a nice feeling to have =(

Felt much better today i made sure to drink alot of water and it seems to have done the trick yay! Got my 4th WI tomoz dont have any expectations really as long as the weight is going down il be happy and still no cheats, cant believe it i am soooooo much stronger than i thought =D AND had some more compliments today 2 other people have now noticed my loss its great!!!! even though i cant see it myself i can feel it lol if that makes sense.

U are doing great hun well done!!!!

Back