Low self-esteem Fatty to slim Confident women ( i hope)

Thank youuuuuuuu =)

good luck for your weigh in today, I'm sure you'll do great. You've got such a positive attitude and you're doing so well. It must be great to get the compliments and I bet they will just get more and more from here on in! Hows the witch at work? x

Soooo 4th WI and lost 3.5lbs which i was delighted with (plus i lost cm off my bust,tummy,arms and thigh) that adds up to a total of 22lbs now in just under 4 weeks not bad going for a major binge eater and the witch at work actually said when she saw me pulling my trousers up cos they have gotten pretty loose that she can notice the loss on me!!! I almost fell over LOL but then she did add on that im wasting my money i could do this diet on my own....

On another note i got some bars and i tried the choc/mint one today my jaw started hurting a bit ha ha first thing i have chewed in nearly 4 weeks i felt like i was being a bit naughty felt like a treat hee hee half way through i felt really full so my stomach has defo shrunk =D Im a very happy bunny with my losses, i feel motivated and fantastic!!

Yolande said:
Soooo 4th WI and lost 3.5lbs which i was delighted with (plus i lost cm off my bust,tummy,arms and thigh) that adds up to a total of 22lbs now in just under 4 weeks not bad going for a major binge eater and the witch at work actually said when she saw me pulling my trousers up cos they have gotten pretty loose that she can notice the loss on me!!! I almost fell over LOL but then she did add on that im wasting my money i could do this diet on my own....

On another note i got some bars and i tried the choc/mint one today my jaw started hurting a bit ha ha first thing i have chewed in nearly 4 weeks i felt like i was being a bit naughty felt like a treat hee hee half way through i felt really full so my stomach has defo shrunk =D Im a very happy bunny with my losses, i feel motivated and fantastic!!

Well done you! You done so well. ! I'm looking forward to the bars they look lush! Hum why people so negative about cd it's perfectly healthy and not that expensive if you think about it! You can't get a sandwich from shop for less that £2 ! X

That's brilliant, love the comment by the witch, if we could all do it on our own without Cambridge we would all be skinny anyway!!! Well done u are doing great!!!!

Thanks =) Thats exactly what i told her and i honestly could not be doing this diet alone i like the challenge of a WI every week and i love the support on here without this forum i dont know if i could of ever done it =D Besides i feel full of more energy than i did before CD and only feel slightly ill when i slack on my water so making sure i drink plenty now.

Yolande said:
Thanks =) Thats exactly what i told her and i honestly could not be doing this diet alone i like the challenge of a WI every week and i love the support on here without this forum i dont know if i could of ever done it =D Besides i feel full of more energy than i did before CD and only feel slightly ill when i slack on my water so making sure i drink plenty now.

Ah that great show the witch what you made of she soon be keeping quiet about wasting money when she see you getting all trim !

Ha ha ha thanks slimming deb i plan to make her eat her words, i think she can see how well it is working already and there is no chance of me blowing it =D

That's what keeps me motivated the weekly wi,1 on 1 with the consultant and knowing she is there on the end of the phone!!! This forum is a godsend too :) I usually am full of energy just this damn cold is holding me back at the mo!!!!

Oh i dread the day i get ill think that will be a big challenge for me!! Hope your cold ******* off asap! Yeah i actually love standing on that scale and my CDC always makes me feel so good saying how well i am doing defo spurs me on, not only the lbs coming off but i like seeing my fat % and bmi drop down too =D

Thanx hun, keep up the gd work, I look forward to wi too :)

Haha The witch is eating her words!!! Oh whatever a waste of money... ignorant people really pee me off!

That's such a great month! Over a stone and a half.... well YOU certainly deserve it and it sounds like you deserve some new trousers soon too! :D

XX

Ah thanks you guys you have no idea how much all your support has helped me!!!! I CANT wait to buy some new SMALLER trousers hee hee
I tried the chewy choc bar today oh my word!!!!! It was soooo yummy that bar alone felt like such a nice treat for me, gosh how things have changed already lol. Today i have actually felt really really good the food at work does not even bother me one little bit now CD is starting to just be a way of life for me now instead of just a diet i have to stick to.. im now really starting to believe that i am actually on the road to being slim.. oh boy i have not been slim since my early teens =D Hope everyone else is getting on good and feeling good x

So today was tough my boss employed a new baker who was making all yummy things he always brings me the new stuff to taste all day long the first few times i said ah im stuffed had a huge brekkie then late afternoon i had no more excuses and i dont want him knowing im on this diet he is great but his wife is the most judgmental and opioniated person ever i dont know if i cud stop myself screaming at or slapping her if she went on how unhealthy CD is so i done my best impression of fake eating ha ha i really did not want to eat any of it didnt crave it didnt feel like i was missing out so i turned my head everytime to pretend i took a bite and was like mmmm thats good ha ha ha not sure how convincing i was but at least i seem to have got away with it =D Tasted the malt toffee bar today YUMMY.. the bars are a very welcomed new addition to my diet =)

Yolande said:
So today was tough my boss employed a new baker who was making all yummy things he always brings me the new stuff to taste all day long the first few times i said ah im stuffed had a huge brekkie then late afternoon i had no more excuses and i dont want him knowing im on this diet he is great but his wife is the most judgmental and opioniated person ever i dont know if i cud stop myself screaming at or slapping her if she went on how unhealthy CD is so i done my best impression of fake eating ha ha i really did not want to eat any of it didnt crave it didnt feel like i was missing out so i turned my head everytime to pretend i took a bite and was like mmmm thats good ha ha ha not sure how convincing i was but at least i seem to have got away with it =D Tasted the malt toffee bar today YUMMY.. the bars are a very welcomed new addition to my diet =)

Well done yolande your going great ! I can't wait to start bars x

Oh no u poor thing it is so hard when people try to force food on you, well done for not caving though! I love the bars, toffee and chocolate are my faves, have 1 for breakfast everyday with a cuppa after the school run! It's feels like a naughty little treat!!!!

Oh no u poor thing it is so hard when people try to force food on you, well done for not caving though! I love the bars, toffee and chocolate are my faves, have 1 for breakfast everyday with a cuppa after the school run! It's feels like a naughty little treat!!!!

Oh the choc and toffee are also my favs mmmmm the first time i had one i felt like i was being naughty eating something forbidden LOL it really does as you say feel like a naughty little treat :D

Back