Low self-esteem Fatty to slim Confident women ( i hope)

OMG Yolande I've just nearly fell off the sofa laughing at you fake eating. That's really funny. You're so strong. I think id have told him but I am WEAK! Well done you x

Ha ha ha it was sooo difficult to not laugh at the time too cos a lady i work with she is lovely and so supportive well she could barley contain herself at every excuse i made and the pretending to eat luckily she took a bite of everything i pretended to and whenever boss man asked about the flavour and stuff she just butted in bless her she helped me out :D I will have to tell him eventually i guess but not ready to just yet like i said he is great but his wife is just horrible i already have 1 witch at work trying to put me down dont need another just yet :D

Naughty me have only drank a litre of water so far gah always happens on my days off i struggle to drink alot but at work i have drank over 2L by lunch time... Doesnt make sense im odd.

Yolande said:
Naughty me have only drank a litre of water so far gah always happens on my days off i struggle to drink alot but at work i have drank over 2L by lunch time... Doesnt make sense im odd.

No I'm the same! Drink loads at work but can't seem to do it at home! Just had a savoury drink to warm up! Yum!

I am completely the opposite, drink more when at home and hardly anything when am out and busy!!!!

I drown myself in water and cups of tea at work. I'm pretty rubbish at keeping it up when I'm at home tho!

So today a guy at work who has been away for 3 weeks seen me today and he was like oh my word you have lost so much weight.. i asked really i cant see it so much and he told me that i see myself everyday and that he has not seen me for weeks and he can tell a big difference he said my i have defo lost weight especially around my face =) This made me feel amazing!!! Hope everyone is having a good weekend x

Lovely when people start noticing! Well done u!!!

So i have figured out the hardest part of this diet now.... the loss of my social life =( Its difficult enough to stay in but when your friends get upset with you for not going out like you did before upsets me a little.. I know i can go out and not drink and given time i will but i know myself and im not ready to go out and face the temptation yet because i KNOW i will have a drink then another and it will end up in a full blow out with fast food as always.. Why dont people understand this??? They keep saying a weekend off will do you good and you cant diet forever... i dont plan to diet forever but i do not want to cheat yes i miss going out but i want to get healthy more.. Its not forever and part of me wants to do my journey with out cheating because i want to work hard on getting to my goal so i will appreciate it more when i achieve it and i would NEVER want to put myself through this again even if it means losing some friends along the way i guess. Its so easy for them to say have a break you deserve it when they have not been over weight a day in their life!! Any ways just needed to get that off my chest.

5th WI tomorrow eek =)

Yolande said:
So i have figured out the hardest part of this diet now.... the loss of my social life =( Its difficult enough to stay in but when your friends get upset with you for not going out like you did before upsets me a little.. I know i can go out and not drink and given time i will but i know myself and im not ready to go out and face the temptation yet because i KNOW i will have a drink then another and it will end up in a full blow out with fast food as always.. Why dont people understand this??? They keep saying a weekend off will do you good and you cant diet forever... i dont plan to diet forever but i do not want to cheat yes i miss going out but i want to get healthy more.. Its not forever and part of me wants to do my journey with out cheating because i want to work hard on getting to my goal so i will appreciate it more when i achieve it and i would NEVER want to put myself through this again even if it means losing some friends along the way i guess. Its so easy for them to say have a break you deserve it when they have not been over weight a day in their life!! Any ways just needed to get that off my chest.

5th WI tomorrow eek =)

Don't give in yolande if they real friends they will find alternative things to do with you like walks and bowling being more supportive , good luck with weigh in tomorrow I get weigh 8am tomorrow 1st one x

I know exactly how you feel hunni. Everyone I know spends all their free time in the pub. So, actually, now I really come to think about it, I dont have any friends that I do anything else with other than drink. None of them would want to meet up to do anything else. Infact, we never arrange to meet up, we just kinda go to the pub and see who's there. Hmm... god, thats quite depressing now. I dont actually think I have any proper friends.

Is that sad? The people I spend most my time with are my work collegues, my BF and my sister and her BF. Thats it. Havent seen one of my friends this year at all... god.... *wanders away to contemplate that*

I totally get what you mean, the other classic is "you don't need to do this to loose weight, just eat less and move more!"

Good luck with your weigh in tomorrow! you'll have done really well x

Thanks Slimming deb good luck i look very forward to hearing your first loss =)
ClairCat i had that exact conversation with my mom last night i have also realised most of my friends spend all their time in the pub and i so did i.. its all they ever want to do and the rest always want to meet up to eat is that all my life had become pubs and junk food??? I have told myself that if they are really friends they will understand why im doing this unfortunately most of them dont get it =( No one evr wants to meet up for anything else so my music, telly, dvds and minimins is keeping me company for now =D
Oh DollyGirli sooooooooo get that line ALL the time its so annoying if that worked i would not be here now doing this!! Its as if they want me to stay the fat friend forever or something gah!! A guy at work says i might as well just live off lettuce and water its the same thing ha ha yeah cos lettuce is pumped full of minerals and vitamins!!

Yep! that's what I think, it's a beautiful theory that we could all stay at a great weight by simply eating less and moving more. I have a friend that actually wants me to stay at my current weight cause then she won't be "the only fat one"

Alot of my friends are the same, especially in the winter time we seem to be spending all our time doing food related things as we can't go outside and do things, so I'm forever getting texts saying asking to go to the pub or go to Nandos or Wagamamas or Pizza Hut cause it's really all we can think of to do, even a trip to the cinema always involves dinner before hand or snacks when we're there so it seems that all of our social activities end up in food, even our poker night last week involved a trip out to ASDA for sweets and drinks, while in the summer we go to the beach or we go to a park and things like that rather than foodie things, so I'm planning to just push through this part and be a little anti social and then in the summer I can just back in 4 stone lighter!

If you explained it like that to them and they are a real friend then they won't be cross.

Lol the remark about lettuce made me laugh this week I was saying to our security guard about the diet he said "thats not healthy you ought to est nothing but apples for 2 days you'll loose 2 kilos" exactly how is that healthy? LOL

Good luck for tomorrow! Fingers xd not that you need it of course!

Ok had my 5th WI today and i am soooooooo happy to say i lost another 6lbs!!!!!!!!!!! I am now past the 2 stone mark woop woop =) Was honestly not expecting such a great loss so i am over the moon!!!

Yolande said:
Ok had my 5th WI today and i am soooooooo happy to say i lost another 6lbs!!!!!!!!!!! I am now past the 2 stone mark woop woop =) Was honestly not expecting such a great loss so i am over the moon!!!

Well done yolande your doing great x

That is absolutely amazing hunni! I'm so happy for you! Well done! The force is strong with you! ;)

Thanks =D I just spent half an hour racking my brain as my start weight was 20 st 0.5lb and my current weight is 18 st which is a 28.5lb loss but my signiture losses only added up to 27.5 lb loss went through my WI papers and i mis counted week 3 i actually lost 6lbs not 5lbs ha ha 2 good suprises today LOL =D

Woohoo well done that is fab, great losses hun u are a star!!!!

Back