Low self-esteem Fatty to slim Confident women ( i hope)

Wow ayshaamad contratulations on the 4 st weight loss :jelous:

kaizen said:
Wow ayshaamad contratulations on the 4 st weight loss :jelous:

Thankyou :) long way to go but getting there!!

I also wish i had done start photos as i dont even own a picture of my full body length =S And gotta agree with kaizen and say WOW on the 4st loss you are doing just amazing and it motivates me even more =D

Yolande said:
So i have figured out the hardest part of this diet now.... the loss of my social life =( Its difficult enough to stay in but when your friends get upset with you for not going out like you did before upsets me a little.. I know i can go out and not drink and given time i will but i know myself and im not ready to go out and face the temptation yet because i KNOW i will have a drink then another and it will end up in a full blow out with fast food as always.. Why dont people understand this??? They keep saying a weekend off will do you good and you cant diet forever... i dont plan to diet forever but i do not want to cheat yes i miss going out but i want to get healthy more.. Its not forever and part of me wants to do my journey with out cheating because i want to work hard on getting to my goal so i will appreciate it more when i achieve it and i would NEVER want to put myself through this again even if it means losing some friends along the way i guess. Its so easy for them to say have a break you deserve it when they have not been over weight a day in their life!! Any ways just needed to get that off my chest.

5th WI tomorrow eek =)

"Let go of the negative people and positive ones appear" I heard this somewhere before xx

Yolande said:
I also wish i had done start photos as i dont even own a picture of my full body length =S And gotta agree with kaizen and say WOW on the 4st loss you are doing just amazing and it motivates me even more =D

Thanx hun u will get there too just keep going the way u are x

That saying is so true I have done that in my life over the last year, lost contact with negative people and true to the saying some brilliant positive ones have appeared in my life and now I dont look back!!!

I am learning this lesson in life now... its really difficult to let go of some people and i dont even know why cos they make me feel so bad in myself and treat me horrible its not like i enjoy feeling like that but i am getting stronger and no longer wanting to be a door mat. My mom told me i always try to please everyone else and that i should start putting myself first so i have decided to take my mama's very good advice and i to am not looking back =)

Gives you a huge cyber hug

Good for you hun! It is hard as I am the same I like to please people and that's when problems happen! My way of thinking is that I am happy to help someone who will be happy to help me back! Kinda working these days!

Oh its monday tomorrow that means WI number 6 eeek why do i still get butterflies and feel sooo nervous??? I am a little worried as i have read alot of posts from people who have had their losses slow down around this time but like i said before as long as it goes down thats good =) Cant pretend i wont be a little dissapointed if its not good but everyone seems to have a couple of weeks with slow losses. Just wonder if i will feel nervous before every WI for the rest of my journey lol

Yolande said:
Oh its monday tomorrow that means WI number 6 eeek why do i still get butterflies and feel sooo nervous??? I am a little worried as i have read alot of posts from people who have had their losses slow down around this time but like i said before as long as it goes down thats good =) Cant pretend i wont be a little dissapointed if its not good but everyone seems to have a couple of weeks with slow losses. Just wonder if i will feel nervous before every WI for the rest of my journey lol

Good luck yolande another Monday wi approaches us! Your going well on week six! X

Good luck tomorrow u will be fine! I am excited when I have my wi now, but used to be nervous!!

THANK-YOU =) Im a mixture of nervous and excited ha ha ha i shouldnt be nervous i have been 100%... Cant believe i have had nothing but shakes,bars and water for 6 weeks it has flown by =D Bring on WI number 6 =D

Just been reading through and seeing how you are doing - the witch at work sounds like a really jealous cow - you are doing so well, keep it up.

Yolande - you are doing fantastically well! Good luck for wi 6. The b******s at work will soon be stunned to silence!

Ok so i had my 6th WI today and OH MY WORD I LOST 8lbs!!!!!!!!!! :eek: When i looked at the scale i asked my CDC is that right she said oh my god... i was in shock actually cant believe it... soooo soooo sooo HAPPY YAY :D

Omg well done hun u are doing amazing!!!!!!!!!!!

Back