Low self-esteem Fatty to slim Confident women ( i hope)

I wish I could "like" that more than once!!! Thats absolutely amazing!!!!! Well done! Wow.... I'm speechless!!!

Thanks you guys... i think im still in shock even my CDC was suprised lol she asked if i had done extra exercise or something ha ha ha

Yolande - amazing weight loss - you must see a drastic difference by now. I can see you being Cambridge slimmer of the year for 2012!

Yolande - amazing weight loss - you must see a drastic difference by now. I can see you being Cambridge slimmer of the year for 2012!

Ha ha ha aw thanks so much... im that happy i could burst open :D

Thanks ha ha ha I am a very happy bunny =)))))

So im off work today and sooooo bored and today is one of those days where im feeling like i want to eat something gaaahh i LOVE the bars really i do but since having them i do feel a little bit more hungry than before, maybe its just a coincidence who knows but its not raining for a change so think i am going to go for a nice long walk and gulp down the water to keep my mind off it. Even though i am feeling like food there is not one part of me that actually wants to cheat so thats good its best to just keep busy i think =D

Yolande said:
So im off work today and sooooo bored and today is one of those days where im feeling like i want to eat something gaaahh i LOVE the bars really i do but since having them i do feel a little bit more hungry than before, maybe its just a coincidence who knows but its not raining for a change so think i am going to go for a nice long walk and gulp down the water to keep my mind off it. Even though i am feeling like food there is not one part of me that actually wants to cheat so thats good its best to just keep busy i think =D

Hello yolande, I started bars this week too had my first one yesterday and second one today and i feel the same more hungry less satisfied, but still not willing to cheat loving the bars but little more hungry x

Ah so its not just me then. Yeah even though the bars make me feel that little bit more hungry i love them to much to give up so its worth it for me to still have my 'treat' everyday =D

Yolande said:
Ah so its not just me then. Yeah even though the bars make me feel that little bit more hungry i love them to much to give up so its worth it for me to still have my 'treat' everyday =D

Ha ha yeah same as they are my little bar of chocolate a day so not giving them up too good and bad in everything :) x

So my walk turned into being a very very long walk =D Sometimes wish i could walk on my hands so my arms could get a good workout LOL. Totally took my mind off food which was the plan so yay. I dont often have a bad day when i crave food alot so when i do have one it just sucks!!! Oh and new negativity about CD today got told im losing weight to fast and that they 'worried' im going to never want to eat again ggggrrrrrrrr im actually fed up of having to explain myself!!!! About 15 people know now im doing this and out of all them 3 of them are so supportive the rest................ are doing my head in!!

Well done on the walk hun! That's the reason I haven't told people I have told about 4 people and that is it and I new they would be happy if I was happy!!!

My plan was to not tell people but at work i could not really hide it and its them who have told other people my buisiness thats what makes me even more mad but i am beyond caring what they think. The people who matter to me will be happy for me and the others well clearly dont matter like i thought! But yeah that walk done me wonders today has been a very tough day for me but im a tough cookie hee hee

You sound like a tough cookie! The ones who are giving u grief obviously don't understand and it could even be jelousy!! U are doing fab and are happy that's all u need to think about!!!

People are crazy of it was really that bad for you it would not be sold to people , yes it's a tough diet but you also learn how to eat towards end what in healthy about getting to a target weight? Don't listen stay strong people who don't understand the diet or who are jelous of your success will drag the diet down xx

Thank you ladies love that i can always count on great support here =D

So someone who does not know im on a diet has noticed my weight loss!!! FINALLY LOL =D I just wish that i could notice too i still see the same fat person looking back in the mirror, i have lost cm off my arms ,thighs and tummy the proof is on the scales my clothes are looser but my head just does not believe it if that makes sense... been feeling a little down last 2 days think having the weekend off and not being able to go out with my friends makes me realise its honestly not just food you give up on CD im sure i will feel better soon im usually always positive so i guess a few days feeling a bit down is ok il be back to normal soon =D

Back