Low self-esteem Fatty to slim Confident women ( i hope)

Thanks Dollygirl i sometimes think its good that i must have a plan and other times think its the absolute worst ha ha ha atleast its not just me =D well my current goal weight is becuase its what i should be for my height i might feel ok being a few pounds over and if not i will lose it =D

Swoon.... that's all sooooooo romantic Yolande! You'll get there and hes going to be blown away!

Ha ha ha ha im like a teenager i get all excited its nice to feel like this :D

Soo today has been a good good after last nights head ache it was the worst one i have had since being on CD but woke up feeling ok even tho it was at 5am i hate earlt shifts D= Anywho i still want to smash a cupcake to pieces with a hammer i cant get rid of the taste of one i dont feel hungry at all but just have that taste in my mouth and then a stupid tv ad came on and had CUPCAKES in it LOL
Got a new compliment today from a friend who pops in the caff around every 2 weeks and she said oh i can see you have lost loads of weight especially around your neck and the back of your neck ha ha 1st person to notice that part is slimmer =D She lost around 5 stone a few years ago and she said wait till you have that moment when you turn to your side in bed and feel something you have not felt for a while YOUR HIP ha ha ha i cant wait for that moment!

Hey =D Glad to see ja back hope everything ios ok now??? When is your official weigh in day?? It might be down to not enough water but some posts i have read people didnt lose anything and then a couple days before WI their weight went down and if you happen to not lose anything ( which i think you will lose) it will show up in the week after our bodies are wierd things some weeks they hold onto more water than others and i do know that it is scientifically impossible to not lose weight while eating so few calories so hang in there chick! I am yet to smash up a cupcake ha ha ha but feeling good just about everyone now has noticed my loss just wish i cud notice it as much as they seem to but im thinking im gona have to get to like goal before im like hey im thin LOL my head just does not want to believe it!!!

So tomorrow is weigh in number 9 its times like this that i wish i did have a sneaky wi at home so i can prepare myself cos i never have any clue what my loss will be every week maybe thats why i am always so bloody nervous (as well as excited) ha ha ha and i have been on ss for 60 days now cant actually believe it feels like i was on my 1st week just the other day its madness LOL so hopefully i update tomorrow with a wooo hooo =D

Good luck tomorrow hun, you will do great as usual cos u are doing fab!!! Keep us posted!!!

So another 4lbs off for me!!! Woo hooo very very very pleased with that!!!! My CDC calls me her star pupil LOL and the bosses wife who never compliments ANYONE asked me today if im dissapearing.. i said yeah told her how much i have lost in how long and her face was priceless she said it is very very visibly noticable i did say thanks without going to red and then added i still have a long way to go ha ha ha So thats now every single person i see now that has noticed and its starting to feel rather good, i may just get used to this whole being complimented thing =D

WOW Yolande that is amazing AGAIN! Thats over 3 stones now isnt it? crap at maths! :D

Thanks :D I hit the 3 stone mark last week so im now almost 3.5 stone lighter :) still struggle to believe it myself sometimes ha ha :D

Well done!

That is fab well done yolande!!! U are deffo a star!!!!

Thanks so much all of you =D

Just catching up - what a great result!!! Woo hoo! Well done!

Enjoy all the compliments - you earned them!

Yayyyyyyyy well done Yolande, your doing fantastic and I'm pleased your getting used to the compliments as I'm sure your going to get a whole lot more :) x x x

Thanks you guys its all you that get me used to the compliments you are all so kind and supportive =D

Today i could of cried at work we got our range of easter cakes in aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh they look yummy and they keep staring at me and telling me to try them out especially the naughty little choc brownies with choc eggs on top but i shouted back and said no wapped out my bar and said this is my treat =D It was literally like torture but i proved again i am strong enough... i will keep fighting these binge eating demons to the death i will be in control not the food!!!!

Yolande said:
Thanks you guys its all you that get me used to the compliments you are all so kind and supportive =D

Today i could of cried at work we got our range of easter cakes in aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh they look yummy and they keep staring at me and telling me to try them out especially the naughty little choc brownies with choc eggs on top but i shouted back and said no wapped out my bar and said this is my treat =D It was literally like torture but i proved again i am strong enough... i will keep fighting these binge eating demons to the death i will be in control not the food!!!!

Well done on resisting hun that's fab! I couldn't work with food and do this diet!

Says the person who likes to bake.....:)

Back