Low self-esteem Fatty to slim Confident women ( i hope)

Yolande - I would never drink 3 litres just before weigh in as a litre of water weighs over 2lbs! I stop drinking at
least an hour before weigh in to avoid variation. I reckon at least 3-4lbs will be water and the rest will be TOTM or spare glycogen. You could not have put on 6lbs of fat. I won't say stop feeling angry as I know how I feel after a bad weigh in but please don't go off the rails - you'll feel much better tomorrow.
xx

I know i was stupid drinking that much water but the 2 weeks that TT is here work is literally mental cooking in that hot kitchen i am gasping for water thanks for the motivation i have not gone off the rails it did cross my mind alot but i was stronger i swear tho if i dont have a WOW moment at my next wi i am seriously gona freak out =p At this point tho i would be happy for totm to go away its been ages now but not so heavy so maybe its going!!! Besides all that i am feeling very good today diet is becomming a way of life again which i like cos its so much more easier i think im gona crack by the end of the weekend tho and weigh myself just to be reassurred ha ha Got some sad news too my gran father passed away this morning.. its very heart breaking but he had dimentia and didnt even know who anyone in his life was anymore so he is really in a better place now physically he was healthy as a horse but mentally it was sad to see him like that

I know i always say this but thanks to you ladies for all the encouragment and support you really help keep me n track hee hee =) Daisy i hope your wi went well????

Ah hun I am so so sorry to hear about your grandfather, big massive hugs he is at peace now and happy!!
Glad u are back on track diet wise same here too have wi tomorrow and dreading it, don't think I have done enough so will deffo be a gain! Keep going and together we will stay on track and crack it again let's start this together 12 weeks of pure ss no blips! What u reckon??????

My condolences for your grandfather. Mine also had dementia and didn't know who anyone was for a few years before passing away. He got enjoyment from the small pleasures of each day, especially meals, but it was still very sad to lose him in spirit before we physically lost him. :(

I know what you mean about needing a good wi! I check my weight during the week so I won't have a surprise at the wi - I think if I had a bad wi and it was a surprise, it would completely throw me off the diet! Our bodies are really tricky, aren't they? Sometimes losing, sometimes not, sometimes gaining ... and while the overall trend is in our control - you're proof of that! - the short term goals are not so consistent. Pfffft!

Ah hun I am so so sorry to hear about your grandfather, big massive hugs he is at peace now and happy!!
Glad u are back on track diet wise same here too have wi tomorrow and dreading it, don't think I have done enough so will deffo be a gain! Keep going and together we will stay on track and crack it again let's start this together 12 weeks of pure ss no blips! What u reckon??????

Thanks hun =) You might be suprised at your wi... but if you have a little gain it wont shock you cos ul be prepared for that and just think it wont be near as bad as my wi!!! Yes Aysha we can do this i am defo up for that challenge LETS DO IT 12 WEEKS SS NO BLIPS we can get eachother through it!!! =D Just think if we do it we will be like really close to our goal at the end of the 12 weeks =))) now that sounds good!!!!!

My condolences for your grandfather. Mine also had dementia and didn't know who anyone was for a few years before passing away. He got enjoyment from the small pleasures of each day, especially meals, but it was still very sad to lose him in spirit before we physically lost him. :(

I know what you mean about needing a good wi! I check my weight during the week so I won't have a surprise at the wi - I think if I had a bad wi and it was a surprise, it would completely throw me off the diet! Our bodies are really tricky, aren't they? Sometimes losing, sometimes not, sometimes gaining ... and while the overall trend is in our control - you're proof of that! - the short term goals are not so consistent. Pfffft!

Yeah its a very sad disease to see someone you love go through =( They just not themselves any-more! But he too did enjoy the small pleasures of each day especially his food.. he was a thin man but loved to eat =D
I try not weigh myself but wish i had this week cos it completely shocked the hell outta me but thats why i think i will defo have weighed myself before next wi only cos i dont have one next week and il need to see the scales moving down again ot il crack =S Our bodies are dam wierd ha ha il never understand how they work =)

Yep if I stick to it for 12 weeks I will be at goal and its 12 weeks till my holiday so that is our mission!!!

Yay this mission is going to be a great motivation for me.... in 12 weeks we can be at goal never thought of it like that before woo hoo =)

So sorry to hear about your grandfather. Dementia or not, it's still painful to lose someone.
I'm glad you're still on track - back in the game! You will have a good one next week as you'll lose all the water weight and the fat you'll lose this week. Keep your eye on the prize...

Thanks Daisy my cdc is away next week so no wi til the following week so after 2 weeks i should have a very good wi but i think i will pop in boots next week and have a cheecky wi cant go 2 weeks ha ha ha ah it does feels good to be back into it now just must avoid any blips its to much of a slippery slope for me =D 12 more weeks of pure determination and i will be ready to step up for maintenance and be diet free and slim in time for my holidays end of september =)

Work is so so busy its the TT races here the island is packed having to work with a broken rib is killing me but powering through only plus side is the amount of water i am drinking working in that kitchen =) Its not even 8 yet and im in bed ready to sleep have to be up at 3:30 am start work at 4:30 which for me is torture im not a morning person =/ Have a great weekend everyone xx

3.30am?!! I would have to be winched out of bed with a crane! I was moaning because i have my goddaughter staying and she usually wakes me up before 8.00! I would have a sneaky weigh in if I had stuck to SS - you are bound to see a decent loss next time.
x

Hi Yolande,

So sorry to read about your grandfather.

I am also skipping weigh in with my consultant but for 4 weeks as she is away a couple of weeks and my work roster so like you I plan on popping to boots at the most once a week to keep a eye on things.

You WILL be at goal before you know it.

You are a amazing person with great will power and determination, Keep up the great work x x x

Yolande said:
I know i was stupid drinking that much water but the 2 weeks that TT is here work is literally mental cooking in that hot kitchen i am gasping for water thanks for the motivation i have not gone off the rails it did cross my mind alot but i was stronger i swear tho if i dont have a WOW moment at my next wi i am seriously gona freak out =p At this point tho i would be happy for totm to go away its been ages now but not so heavy so maybe its going!!! Besides all that i am feeling very good today diet is becomming a way of life again which i like cos its so much more easier i think im gona crack by the end of the weekend tho and weigh myself just to be reassurred ha ha Got some sad news too my gran father passed away this morning.. its very heart breaking but he had dimentia and didnt even know who anyone in his life was anymore so he is really in a better place now physically he was healthy as a horse but mentally it was sad to see him like that

I know i always say this but thanks to you ladies for all the encouragment and support you really help keep me n track hee hee =) Daisy i hope your wi went well????

It's bound to be the water babe and totm prob didn't help either. I reckon u will have a great loss next wk

Sorry to hear about your grandad x

Last edited:
Hey Yolande, have been missing in action for a while. Sadly, my sister passed away (it was sudden) so one gone from not eating a thing for 5 days to eating loads, but not proper bingeing. The funeral is next wk so I'll go back on ss for a while the following Monday. I refuse to undo my good work but think it's more important to do family stuff bbq's etc than ss right now. Clearly the baby making plans have been put on hold. Will catch up on your diary when get chance, hope you're doing ok.

AnnieAnnie said:
Hey Yolande, have been missing in action for a while. Sadly, my sister passed away (it was sudden) so one gone from not eating a thing for 5 days to eating loads, but not proper bingeing. The funeral is next wk so I'll go back on ss for a while the following Monday. I refuse to undo my good work but think it's more important to do family stuff bbq's etc than ss right now. Clearly the baby making plans have been put on hold. Will catch up on your diary when get chance, hope you're doing ok.

I am so sorry to hear about your sister! Xx

3.30am?!! I would have to be winched out of bed with a crane! I was moaning because i have my goddaughter staying and she usually wakes me up before 8.00! I would have a sneaky weigh in if I had stuck to SS - you are bound to see a decent loss next time.
x

I almost cried when my alarm went off this morning =/ and same again tomoz im absolutely shattered!! For me being out of bed before 10 is just wrong im a night owl ha ha ha yeah i defo will see a loss well i better im being very good thats why i wana have a wi at boots just to have a boost =D

Annie i am so so sorry to hear about your loss cant even imagine what pain you must be feeling =( Absolutely at a time like this the last thing to worry about is being on ss you be with your family and do what you must do... ah really my heart is so sore for you =( I hope you will be ok... your plans may be on hold but you will be ready for them again and when you come back to ss and need some support i will still be here. Thoughts are with you and your family hun x

Hi Yolande,

So sorry to read about your grandfather.

I am also skipping weigh in with my consultant but for 4 weeks as she is away a couple of weeks and my work roster so like you I plan on popping to boots at the most once a week to keep a eye on things.

You WILL be at goal before you know it.

You are a amazing person with great will power and determination, Keep up the great work x x x

Oh gosh im wondering how i will cope for 2 weeks with no wi you have to go for 4!! ha ha you are doing so unbelievably well i am so proud of you and what you are achieving!!! Thanks so much for the support and encouragement xx

It's bound to be the water babe and totm prob didn't help either. I reckon u will have a great loss next wk

Sorry to hear about your grandad x

Yeah i think it has to be, not a chance i could of gained so much esp when i was actually on plan that week was very bad week before... but back in it now still got a few stones to shift =) And thanks im very sad about my grandad but he is in a better place now x

Heya hunni how are you?

Back