Low self-esteem Fatty to slim Confident women ( i hope)

Thanks Aysha what ja said is just perfect.. getting back on this is exactly what i need to do.. you are always such a great motivation for me and a great support =)

Hey Yolande.
Again, so sorry for how tough it's been for you, but I really think you are punishing yourself harder.
Whatever you have eaten/done over the last few days - is completely rectifiable. It's not so big a problem that you can't find a way around it or get back on track.
You just have to believe that in yourself and do exactly as your mom says. Go to bed, wake up and think positive.
We all have our bad days and you've obviously been dealt a good more than a few lately. Don't be too harsh on yourself!
Chin up and we're all here for each other. You're going to be fine x

OMG Yolande - I'm so sorry to hear your bad news! What a tough time you've been having! :(

Losing people is never easy, and losing someone so young must be truly devastating! I can't imagine... Your mom is right though - tomorrow is another day. Get up and get your determination back. The best way you can honour those you've lost is to remember them with love, to think about them often, to share stories about them and make sure they remain with you in spirit. To do that, you have to continue your journey to great health - by doing that you honour yourself and those you've lost and you'll be around to tell your niece about her daddy for years to come!

Big hug!

Yolande, you've been through an awful patch and maybe the binge is just part of your grieving process - it's the only way that most of us on this forum can deal with emotional upheavals. We've all got to face up to our eating problems and if I got on track after a two day binge then this would be a positive change.
I agree with Tizzy, the way to honour the lives of loved ones is to ensure that we live a full and healthy life and that we don't waste the time we have on this earth.
Don't get on the scales yet - just think, even if you put on a stone (which you cannot possibly have done) you are still a world away from where you were in January..
I hope you get through this.
x

Hellooooo so diet wise i have had a good weekend been absolutely 100% and drinking lots of water even went to watch a film with my friends and i was in the middle and they were sharing popcorn so i had it on my lap and was not even tempted!! It feels like i have my head where it was when i first started so i really hope i do!! The funeral is on tuesday we got the accident report and autopsy results and he was the passenger he was asleep and died instantly so he didnt even know what happened so that is some sort of a comfort. The driver fell asleep behind the wheel and swerved and crashed into a bus so it was a tragic accident =( As hard as it is life does go on tho and we never forget those we lose but we do need to move on and forward and you have all been great with your support it means alot!!!
I have my wi on wednesday and seeing as i have been off plan in a bad way i wont even be suprised if im back in the 15's again yeah it will bum me out but i done what i needed to do to cope i guess didnt expect such horrible news in a million years! So i will just be strong and accept whatever the scales say and yeah i may have set myself back a couple weeks but cant change that now main thing is im back and i want to get int my size 12 shorts even more than before if thats possible..i kinda realised through all this that life is even shorter than we think it could be our time any time and i dont want to have regrets because of my weight when i have the power to do something about it so i will not let food control my life anymore.. it seems so silly to get so down about food when my step brother lost his young life and people go through so much bigger things.. i dont know things seem clearer now and i am seeing the whole much bigger picture... so im back and mark my words I WILL DO THIS!!!
Sorry for rambling on =)

Yolande - great to hear that you're taking such a positive approach. It's a sobering thought that it can all be over in a second without any warning. Yes, the diet may seem like a small thing to some but, let's be honest, our health and happiness depends upon us losing weight and feeling good about ourselves. We can't live life to the max if we're carrying around an extra 5+ stones. As you say, you've only put yourself a couple of weeks behind - in another few weeks it will be insignificant. You have done brilliantly so far and you absolutely can do it. I'm so glad you're back - I missed reading your diary - when I am having a bad day it always cheers me up.
xx

Ramble away! It's what we're here for. Glad to hear you had a good weekend diet wise and I hope the funeral goes well. I've fallen asleep at the wheel and was so freaked out after I vowed never to do it again - it is sooo dangerous!

Big hugs!

Ah massive hugs hun I was in tears reading your last post! It was obviously his time hun and he is needed for better things up there! Keep strong and I hope the funeral goes well for them!!!
Well done on getting back on the wagon u will be absolutely fine and if u have gained it will be off in no time!!!!

Ramble away! It's what we're here for. Glad to hear you had a good weekend diet wise and I hope the funeral goes well. I've fallen asleep at the wheel and was so freaked out after I vowed never to do it again - it is sooo dangerous!

Big hugs!

Ah i have never fallen asleep behind the wheel but can only imagine how scary it must be you are right it is so so so dangerous =/

Yolande - great to hear that you're taking such a positive approach. It's a sobering thought that it can all be over in a second without any warning. Yes, the diet may seem like a small thing to some but, let's be honest, our health and happiness depends upon us losing weight and feeling good about ourselves. We can't live life to the max if we're carrying around an extra 5+ stones. As you say, you've only put yourself a couple of weeks behind - in another few weeks it will be insignificant. You have done brilliantly so far and you absolutely can do it. I'm so glad you're back - I missed reading your diary - when I am having a bad day it always cheers me up.
xx

Aaaw thanks daisy =) Yeah im back and with a positive attitude so hopefully il have many more posts to cheer you up on bad days hee hee gosh you are very close to your goal weight tho wow must feel so nice to be so close im jealous ha ha ha i am soooo hoping i have not ballooned back into the 15's again but have a sneeky feeling that i have so aaaahhhhhh just have to think of the swoosh loss il have next week.... i did go into boots today to weigh myself so i could be prepared and not completely shocked on wednesday but the dam thing was broken its a sign i swear it was going to be bad LOL =D

Ah massive hugs hun I was in tears reading your last post! It was obviously his time hun and he is needed for better things up there! Keep strong and I hope the funeral goes well for them!!!
Well done on getting back on the wagon u will be absolutely fine and if u have gained it will be off in no time!!!!

Thanks Aysha yeah it had to be his time we kee saying why him out of all the cars on the road that day why him.. but when its your time its your time =/
The fear for my wi on wednesday is starting to kick in now ha ha ha im soooo dreading it cos its not a case of IF i gained but how much i gained there is absolutely no chance i have not gained the way i carried on i even went to boots today to try weigh myself just to be prepared but the stupid machine was broke probably a good thing i might of cried at the reading ha ha ha ha ah well im just really hoping i have not gone back in the 15's but really have a strong feeling that i have =( which makes me so mad but gona focus on how good next weeks wi will be then so i will be ok.. im going to feel so guilty and bad that i let my consultant down but i text her a week ago anyway and told her i have been having a very tough time. Ah well i shall wait and see on wednesday and just face it and move on =) Thanks for being just so darn awesome to me =) xx

Yolande just read your sad news, so sorry to hear that. I think with my 30 yr old friend & my sister passing this year & your friend & step brother we have had far too much trauma. I've been off ss for a month but restart today. I think I've gained a stone but not going to find out, just back on track for 6 weeks before I step up to the higher steps & start trying for a baby. I have to hope that'll bring me some joy this year. Hope you're ok & don't worry about the weigh in x

Phooey about letting your consultant down! You have had an incredibly rough time and are coping the best way you know how!! And you know how to pick yourself up afterwards and get back on track to healthy living. You have let no-one down, least of all your CDC! My goodness - never forget that even if the CDCs are really, really nice and supportive, our goals are for ourselves and our lives and one of the goals is to get to a place where we won't need CDCs or CD because we will be at, and maintaining, a good and healthy weight!

OK - that came across as a bit of a rant. Sorry. :rolleyes: But I see red when one of the strongest, positive, focused people on this forum beats herself up for being human. Cut that out! :)

And whatever the results of Wed's wi, you will know where you are and move on. And we will be here with you, cheering all the way - just like you cheer us on!

Yolande just read your sad news, so sorry to hear that. I think with my 30 yr old friend & my sister passing this year & your friend & step brother we have had far too much trauma. I've been off ss for a month but restart today. I think I've gained a stone but not going to find out, just back on track for 6 weeks before I step up to the higher steps & start trying for a baby. I have to hope that'll bring me some joy this year. Hope you're ok & don't worry about the weigh in x

Ah Annie good to see you back here. Its been the worst couple of weeks ever really to much to deal with you are right far to much trauma =( This diet was honestly the furtherest thing on my mind i coped best i could and im going for a wi tomoz after 3 weeks and i have to just accept what the scales say cos i am 100% certain it aint gona be pretty ,strong feeling il be well back in the 15's again which sucks but cant change it its only a couple of weeks set back which is not the end of world.
How are you feeling tho hun?? Good luck getting back on it hope its easier for you than its been for me.. and i know its a few eeeks away till you start trying for a baby but i am really hoping and wishing it happens for you and you get some joy this year xx

Phooey about letting your consultant down! You have had an incredibly rough time and are coping the best way you know how!! And you know how to pick yourself up afterwards and get back on track to healthy living. You have let no-one down, least of all your CDC! My goodness - never forget that even if the CDCs are really, really nice and supportive, our goals are for ourselves and our lives and one of the goals is to get to a place where we won't need CDCs or CD because we will be at, and maintaining, a good and healthy weight!

OK - that came across as a bit of a rant. Sorry. :rolleyes: But I see red when one of the strongest, positive, focused people on this forum beats herself up for being human. Cut that out! :)

And whatever the results of Wed's wi, you will know where you are and move on. And we will be here with you, cheering all the way - just like you cheer us on!

WOW Tizzy i got a little scared reading that ha ha ha no was just what i needed to hear so thank you very much!!!! I promise no more beating myself up and even when if at my wi i have gained a whole stone (hope not tho ha ha ha) i will just deal with it and move on cos im rather gona focus on the future and not the past!! Thanks for that its made me feel so much better about tomoz now =D xx

My avon stuff came ages ago only got round to sort it on the weekend and my hoola hoop and this other exercise thingy came and i cant use any of them cos of my broken rib =( I feel like a slob i cant do anything but walk a little until this pain eases up a bit its been over 3 weeks already but doc said takes 4-6 weeks before it will start to feel better gggrrrrr ALSO weighed myself on my housemates scale cos boots was still broken and it was not pretty ha ha ha ha said i was 15.6 but not taken it to seriously cos every time i moved it it gave a different reading but it has prepared me for enetering the 15's again tomoz aaaahhhh but no negetaive vibes from me im all about being positive right now. Was the funeral today in scotland i came back to the island on sunday already by choice i couldnt face all the sadness and my mom and her hubby understood so when i go back in sept they gona take me to his memorial so i can pay my respects.. but he is in a better place now i believe that with all my heart =)

Ok people wish me luck for tomoz that i have not actually gained a stone ha ha ha but even if i have il deal with it and just lose it AGAIN and for good!!!

Yolande - I'm glad you feel better - i know that after my dad died I came back to London and felt so much better as I was back to normality and could think about something else (usually work!).

Back on the subject of weight loss - I reckon you've gone through the worst bit - stepping on the scales after a binge - very brave - you're now prepared for anything. Remember, whatever the outcome, you lose weight very quickly and you have in effect re-started and if you look at your first two weeks you lost almost a stone so whatever you have put on will come off quickly. You'll be heading towards the 13s in a short while and will then be within sight of your goal. You'll cheer up your poor Mom in September!
Well, the best of luck for tomorrow...
xx

Gd luck yolande but like u said think positive and the gain will be off in no time! And can I just say u look so much more confident in hour avatar picture! One hot mumma!!!! Big hugs hunni xxxx

Very sassy avatar photo!

Yolande said:
Ah Annie good to see you back here. Its been the worst couple of weeks ever really to much to deal with you are right far to much trauma =( This diet was honestly the furtherest thing on my mind i coped best i could and im going for a wi tomoz after 3 weeks and i have to just accept what the scales say cos i am 100% certain it aint gona be pretty ,strong feeling il be well back in the 15's again which sucks but cant change it its only a couple of weeks set back which is not the end of world.
How are you feeling tho hun?? Good luck getting back on it hope its easier for you than its been for me.. and i know its a few eeeks away till you start trying for a baby but i am really hoping and wishing it happens for you and you get some joy this year xx

Thanks Yolande, I'm not planning to get weighed for a while as I don't need any more trauma! But I've managed to do an ss day & feel so much better than yesterday when I ate everything I could see. I'm doing 6 wks ss now then trying for a baby so will move to 810. Surely some joy must come out of this year for us both. X

Back