Low self-esteem Fatty to slim Confident women ( i hope)

Thanks Yolande, I'm not planning to get weighed for a while as I don't need any more trauma! But I've managed to do an ss day & feel so much better than yesterday when I ate everything I could see. I'm doing 6 wks ss now then trying for a baby so will move to 810. Surely some joy must come out of this year for us both. X

Ah Annie we have to believe that we will get some joy this year and i totally understand you not wanting to go on the scales for a while you weigh yourself when you feel ready im doing this diet day to day now every day that im 100% i feel that much better about myself i do think its much harder getting back on it then it was when i first started but we done it before and we can do it again!!! Your body will be like it was at the start of the diet and you had a great loss your first couple of weeks so i think you will lose a very fair amount of weight on your 6 weeks of ss really wishing you lots of luck for the diet and the baby plans you deserve the happiness =D

Thanks you all for your comments i never thought i would be happy about a gain BUT it was only 4lbs considering the way i ate i was expecting at least half a stone so i am beyond thrilled and im still in the 14's!!! So i am very very pleased with that and today was the first day i have felt a bit of real happiness in weeks!! I am how ever sick of the 14's ha ha ha and im really ready to see the 13's and the 12's and finally the 11's. Who knew having a gain would have made me feel so positive hey =D Oh yeah and thought it was time to change the avatar i like the hint of cheeck bones i can see in that pic hee hee xx

4lbs - not bad. And as you know, it'll come off pretty darn quickly! And then you'll be in the 13s! Yay!

Not only do you have cheekbones, but look at that determined chin! Isn't it cool to feel and see the structure of your body as you lose the weight? I'm fascinated with my collar bones and ribs. :D My friends say they also see the loss in my face, but the two places I don't see it are my face and belly. I want my hip bones back!

Ha ha i also love that i am seeing colar bones its the first thing i actually noticed the only place i cant notice is my belly even tho i have lost so many inches and my clothes dont fit i still think it looks as big as ever... im still carrying too much weight to notice my ribs never mind hip bones but i look forward to the day i do it is actually very amazing to see the physical change that comes wth weight loss and its just gona get better =D

Fantastic news Yolande - 4lbs is nothing - will be gone next week! You must feel so motivated now - still in the 14s - goal weight is still on the horizon.
I have noticed collarbones too and also felt something sharp under my boobs last night - I think it was a rib or something?!!
I've got my mother coming for the weekend so it's going to be very difficult to stick to the diet as she likes to go to restaurants and is also fond of a bottle of wine! It's difficult to eat low carb in restaurants as I am a vegetarian and the dishes are usually pasta or rice based. I'm terrified!

Wow well done girlie 4lb is nothing and will be off before u know it!

Fantastic news Yolande - 4lbs is nothing - will be gone next week! You must feel so motivated now - still in the 14s - goal weight is still on the horizon.
I have noticed collarbones too and also felt something sharp under my boobs last night - I think it was a rib or something?!!
I've got my mother coming for the weekend so it's going to be very difficult to stick to the diet as she likes to go to restaurants and is also fond of a bottle of wine! It's difficult to eat low carb in restaurants as I am a vegetarian and the dishes are usually pasta or rice based. I'm terrified!

Thanks yeah it has been very motivating im sooo happy im still atleast in the 14's i know those 4lbs will be gone by next wi =D I also cant wait till i feel my ribs but im a long way off that i think carrying around far to much weight still but its something to look forward too =)
Oh man i dont even know what advice to give ja regarding the weekend it would of been stay low carb but like you say being a vegetarian restaurants dont cater for that its all pasta bread and rice... oh dear i guess all you can do is your best to pick the healthiest option possible and you wont have a gain but you will come out of ketosis which if ja do have wine will be a good thing any ways... good luck for it and if you do go off plan just get straight back on it monday and im sure you wont do much if any damage =)

Thanks Yolande. Feeling a bit poo as I only lost 2lbs again this week - you'll be overtaking me soon! I am desperate to finish SS by the end of July but I think I may have to re-think my grand master plan...well I guess another few weeks isn't going to hurt.

Ah sorry you feel poo but on the bright side its still 2lbs of fat gone!!! I was hoping to be at goal and finished maintenance by end of september but look slike im going to have to also rethink my master plan =S Do you want to get to 11 stone then start stepping up?? You are only 1.5 stone away from 11 stone and thats not far till you are at goal =D Hope your weekend goes well with your mom =)

What are master plans for but for changing? At least we're all still on plan, even if the dates are slipping a bit. :) And for sure we're all going to get to our goals in 2012! :D

Very true Tizzy =D I would love to be 11 stone by the time i go on my hols end sept but i know i may not be but i know for sure i will be ALOT slimmer so it will still be great BUT as long as im at my goal by end november il be happy cos im leaving the country then back to SA for 2 months then off to back pack thru Australia, Asia, NZ and Fiji and being thin is going to make it sooooo much more epic i can finally do a sky dive =)))

Wow!!! You have some fabulously great plans for the future! I love it! :eek:

Yeah i am ever so excited for it all i went to asia and oz last year and i cant bare to look at any of my photo's cos i look that disgusting =S So this time i wana get photos il be proud to show off and wana keep =D

I am starting on a very special project today i have bought a whole load of bits and bobs and im starting to make a very personalised scrap book sort of thing for my mom to give her for her bday in november so thats going to be keeping me very busy she has had so much hurt and pain in her life so i wana give her something full of happy memories and lots of love =D
Hope you all have a brilliant weekend x

Yolande said:
Yeah i am ever so excited for it all i went to asia and oz last year and i cant bare to look at any of my photo's cos i look that disgusting =S So this time i wana get photos il be proud to show off and wana keep =D

I am starting on a very special project today i have bought a whole load of bits and bobs and im starting to make a very personalised scrap book sort of thing for my mom to give her for her bday in november so thats going to be keeping me very busy she has had so much hurt and pain in her life so i wana give her something full of happy memories and lots of love =D
Hope you all have a brilliant weekend x

Oh that's such a lovely idea, I love personalised gifts!

Wonderful gift idea - I bet you will have a lot of fun putting it together! :)

Ooh that's a fab gift idea and wow what plans u have for your future travels is amazing u will have such a blast and deffo being slimmer will make it so much more special!!!

So i have spent hours today on my scrap book and its looking so awesome already so excited for when its done and my mom gets it, she is not into material things so i know she is going to love this =D Also booked my flights to South Africa and Australia today too and finished paying my holiday to Menorca so i am officially broke now =( Gotta start the savings again but its soooo much easier when im not wasting it on take aways or down the pub =D So far my weekend has been good! Just been a bit slack on the water so glugging away at it now =D

Yolande said:
So i have spent hours today on my scrap book and its looking so awesome already so excited for when its done and my mom gets it, she is not into material things so i know she is going to love this =D Also booked my flights to South Africa and Australia today too and finished paying my holiday to Menorca so i am officially broke now =( Gotta start the savings again but its soooo much easier when im not wasting it on take aways or down the pub =D So far my weekend has been good! Just been a bit slack on the water so glugging away at it now =D

Sounds like a fab day hunni :)

Well last night i again proved what an idiot i can be sometimes.. doc gave me tramadol for the broken rib pain they make me sooo drowsy so i only take 2 at night but cos its a little rough on my stomach with the lack of food i take 1 then an hour later take the next um yeah last night i took my first tramadol and i was just lazy and strecthed into my draw from bed took my 2nd tramadol excpt it wasnt it was a co-codemol the 2 strongest pain pills i have and i mixed them together!!! i slept for 15 hours straight and woke up feeling high as a kite and basically been a zombie most of the day ha ha ha its not really funny could of been very dangerous so i have now put them in completely different draws so i can make the mix up again =S Also been very good on my diet not so great with water this weekend tho.. i bought a scale after my wi on wednesday cos i feel like i wana keep an eye wish i didnt cos i stood on it today and i weigh exactly what i did on wednesday =( Mmmm its not got me down but thought id have seen some movement anywho its not got to me still going strong so i know the weight will have to be coming off =)
Hope you all had a fab weekend x

Oh would just like to add im loving feeling like the positive Yolande i was a few weeks ago it makes the days on CD that little bit easier =)

Back