Low self-esteem Fatty to slim Confident women ( i hope)

Oh dear I hope u are ok, what a silly thing to do yolande although it did make me giggle, sorry I know I shouldn't of! Don't worry about the the scales they all differ so it could of moved! I have been slacking on water too today got 1.5ltr to go before bed eeek

Yeah this one makes me 3lbs heavier than my cdc i compared on wednesday but im not worried not cheated so maybe retaining water or worse the dreaded totm is coming =0 i have got almost 2 litres to get through still when im at work it goes down so easy but at home not so much ha ha its ok to giggle im laughing now cos it is funny it just could have been dangerous will not be doing that again i can assure you ha ha ha it did make me wonder how people cud be addicted to painpills i would not like to feel like that any time soon =D

Yolande, my experience is that no two scales weigh the same - stick to CD's. Glad you are back to Normal after such a sh*tty period - it would have been so easy to throw the towel in.
I have just spent four days with my mother and am feeling good as I stuck to SS+ so I am hoping for a decent loss this week. Sadly as she can't remember what weight I was the last time she saw me, she didn't notice my weight loss! (I haven't been this weight for about 10 years). I have my sister coming to stay in 2 weeks which is terrifying as she is a diet saboteur. One week later I am going to stay with mother for a week - going to be a trying time. I do feel a lot stronger now that I have got through the last few days.

So i have found the culprit for the lack of movement on the scales mother nature has decided now would be a great time for TOTM to come and ruin my life =S I REALLY REALLY want to have just one week with a big loss cos i am being ever so good and now it doesnt look like it will be this wednesday which means i have to wait till next week aaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrggggggggg its soooo frustrating :/ sometimes i really hate being a women.. men have it far to easy ha ha
I have been so good with my water in work i seem to just get through it without even thinking about it had drank 2l by 10am ( i wake up at 5 for work so i didnt gulp it all down dont worry =D) So im just finishing my last bottle before bed and thats 4l woo hoo i can say one thing my skin has definately had great benefits from all the water never had so many compliments about my skin in my life before =D

Personally I think men should go through menopause. :D

Water is great for your skin! I've also been putting cream on almost every day (I'm usually pretty bad at keeping this up), as I've noticed that my skin is a little looser and needs to catch up with the weight loss.

Sounds like you should be adding the Netherlands to your travel plans......

Yolande, my experience is that no two scales weigh the same - stick to CD's. Glad you are back to Normal after such a sh*tty period - it would have been so easy to throw the towel in.
I have just spent four days with my mother and am feeling good as I stuck to SS+ so I am hoping for a decent loss this week. Sadly as she can't remember what weight I was the last time she saw me, she didn't notice my weight loss! (I haven't been this weight for about 10 years). I have my sister coming to stay in 2 weeks which is terrifying as she is a diet saboteur. One week later I am going to stay with mother for a week - going to be a trying time. I do feel a lot stronger now that I have got through the last few days.

Ah well done on staying to ss+ that takes major willpower!!!!! BE PROUD!!! You proved you could do it with your mom when you were so worried before so you can do it when your sister comes too and when you go stay at your moms i wont lie it is like you say going to be a very trying time but i have every faith tht you will make wise choices =D Ah thats such a shame your mom didnt notice ha ha bless her i guess moms dont always see that part of us tho do they?? They always see us as their prfect child if a know what i mean?? I hope ja have a decent loss especially after being so good!!! I have TOTM today which explains the scales not moving just my luck eh? Was really excited for a decent loss but doesnt look like it will happen for me this week anyways its so frustrating but there will be next week when i swear it better be an OH MY GOSH moment when i stand on that scale cos it has been sooooooo hard to get back on track i just want to have that boost from a good loss =D

So its my wi tomoz and the scale has moved finally a whole whopping half a pound i know its down to totm but seriously could it not have come AFTER wi!!! I have been in the 14's for absolute ages now and my own fault i know but im starting to feel as fat as i did when i was 20 stone so seriously need the weight to start shifting so i can have that feeling of feeling good again ah maybe just feel like this now cos of totm and im all bloated and cos of the rib injury not been able to any form of exercise my hoola hoop is just staring at me wanting me to use it =( Good news is that its feeling much better and hopefully in 2 weeks time i will be able to start using it and hoola my way to a slimmer waist line =D Also have ordered this other contraption that tones arms and thinghs and just want to use it already!!!! Sorry if this post is just a big moan fest but im am feeling soooo moody that im annoying myself hee hee guess im going to have a very early night pop a dvd in and glug at the water.

Good luck tomorrow hun I am sure u will be fine and u may be surprised and moan away that's what diaries are for

Fun to think of you sitting drinking your water while I'm here doing the same! Glug! Glug! Glug!
Good luck with your weigh in tomorrow!!!

And me I am trying to glug my last ltr, been out since 4 so no toilet lol

My weigh in is tomorrow too - hope we both get a good result... We could both do with a bit of a boost.
x

Well Daisy i hope your wi went better than mine so much for my boost i lost a misserable 1lb =( I know its due to totm so im not to down about it but seriously next wi HAS to be good or i may just lose my mind i swear!!!! Im going to the cinema tonight to watch rock of ages heard its good so maybe it will cheer me up... im armed with a bottle of water and a peanut bar ooohhh i really should not spoil myself so much hee hee =D

Yolande said:
Well Daisy i hope your wi went better than mine so much for my boost i lost a misserable 1lb =( I know its due to totm so im not to down about it but seriously next wi HAS to be good or i may just lose my mind i swear!!!! Im going to the cinema tonight to watch rock of ages heard its good so maybe it will cheer me up... im armed with a bottle of water and a peanut bar ooohhh i really should not spoil myself so much hee hee =D

1lb is a loss hun and a lot of fat so cheer up and well done! rock of ages is deffo a gd film and will certainly cheer u up!

Yay 1lb gone, despite TOTM! Looking forward to hearing about Rock of Ages - hope you had a great evening!

Thanks i know its a pound off thats all that matters i guess =) Ah rock of ages was brilliant i found myself like actually proper drooling over Tom Cruise ha ha i have never done that in any of his movies before but him playing a rock star actually worked and mmmmmmm i better just shut up now cos my mind is full of dirty thoughts ha ha what can i say im a rock girl and rock stars push all the right buttons =D So on that thought im gona go to sleep and have very pleasant dreams i think LOL ...

Yolande - well at least you know why it's only a lb - you are due a big loss next week so at least you've got the cr*p TOTM week over with. I haven't had a period for 3 months now - assuming that they will come back and I'm not going through the menopause! Well I managed 2lbs - not great and nothing to do with hormones! Here's to next week!

Yolande - glad to hear Rock of Ages was good - hope you enjoyed your happy dreams last night!!! :p

Daisy65 - you lost the same as previous weeks and you got to enjoy some salads! Nice going!!!!

Ah well 2lbs is good it seems even adding some salad in did not effect your weight loss at all =) But yeah here is to next week i really need to have a bigger loss to keep me on track but very true atleast the dreaded totm week is over and im very sure your lack of totm is defo not due to menopause ha ha ha ha

CDC has suggested that I move to 810 on 14th July to see whether this speeds up my weight loss but I am a bit scared in case I put on weight or, worse, lose control. I noticed that you lost 4.5lbs on your 810 week which is giving me hope. Even if I lose 2lbs a week it would be worth sticking to as I'm only losing that now.
I would like to get to goal before the end of August so don't want to do anything which will slow the weight loss down even further.
Hope you had a good cd day!

Hey i think your cdc may just be right about stepping up maybe even just for a week or 2 it will for sure speed things up in my opinion and cant see how you could put weight on with having 800 cals a day but i know how ja feel i was actually dreading that 810 week also scared id lose control and have a bad loss but i didnt i stuck to it ( i did put a tiny bit of fat free salad dressing on my salad) and yeah i lost 4.5lbs that week and then when i went back to ss i lost 5.5lbs that week so i do think it will kind of trick our metabolism and it could very well speed things along... guess the only way to find out is to test the theory but in my opinion i think it is a good idea and something you should consider like i say even if just for a week or 2 but also do what you will feel comfortable with x

Back