Low self-esteem Fatty to slim Confident women ( i hope)

Hate to use the old cliche but better off than on Yolande x x

How annoying for u yolande, but as u said u ate toning and gaining muscle and doing so well, it will catch up in the end!!!! Well done and keep going!

Yolande - I reckon it must be added muscle and that is why your clothes are looser - you'll end up with a better shape if you tone up so keep the faith! I am sure you'll knock out a good number next week. Anyway, it's inch loss which people will see and not weight loss.
x

Pump up those muscles!!! :) But I'm grrrrr'ing for you as well - I know how frustrating it can be!!!!!

Yeah i know its a loss so i should just be happy but it is slightly frustrating when i have been so good gggrrrrr maybe cos i lost so fast on the first half of my journey im gona lose slow on the 2nd =S I did get 2 compliments today tho which made me feel good and i just spoke to my OH and im seeing him in less than 5 months now and i just realised how much i love him and how i cant wait to see the his face when he sees me cos last time i was 20 stone!!!! Ah tht thought alone now is making me stick to this!!!

Yeah i know its a loss so i should just be happy but it is slightly frustrating when i have been so good gggrrrrr maybe cos i lost so fast on the first half of my journey im gona lose slow on the 2nd =S I did get 2 compliments today tho which made me feel good and i just spoke to my OH and im seeing him in less than 5 months now and i just realised how much i love him and how i cant wait to see the his face when he sees me cos last time i was 20 stone!!!! Ah tht thought alone now is making me stick to this!!!

Yolande He will be amazed when he See's you, You have done so well and although its disheartening you have achieved so much already and all of your hard work will continue to pay off. It will show it's self on the scales soon I'm sure x x

How exciting!!! He will be gobsmacked! :)

Loved that post yolande he will be amazed and u so deserve it I bet u can't wait to see him, is he going travelling with you?

Loved that post yolande he will be amazed and u so deserve it I bet u can't wait to see him, is he going travelling with you?

I really really cant wait to see him !!!! I dont know if he will come travelling with me we have spoke about it cos we want to be together, but he just started a new buisiness venture and its going very well im affraid after 2 months with him im not going to be able to leave him again, i think im going to have to make a big choice when im there i have this feeling like when im there and see him il know what i wana do if that akes sense? ha ha i honestly never thought i could feel like this after the horror i had with my last bf really thought he destroyed my ability to love but now im actually waking up with a massive smile on my face.. we were just friends for 7 years and my last trip to SA sparks just flew and it just became more than friendship... part of me didnt want to leave to come back here but if i didnt i would not have found CD so things do happen for a reason. I feel like a teenager in love ha ha ha ha

Yolande said:
I really really cant wait to see him !!!! I dont know if he will come travelling with me we have spoke about it cos we want to be together, but he just started a new buisiness venture and its going very well im affraid after 2 months with him im not going to be able to leave him again, i think im going to have to make a big choice when im there i have this feeling like when im there and see him il know what i wana do if that akes sense? ha ha i honestly never thought i could feel like this after the horror i had with my last bf really thought he destroyed my ability to love but now im actually waking up with a massive smile on my face.. we were just friends for 7 years and my last trip to SA sparks just flew and it just became more than friendship... part of me didnt want to leave to come back here but if i didnt i would not have found CD so things do happen for a reason. I feel like a teenager in love ha ha ha ha

Ahhh love it I am a true romantic so its fab to hear stories like that and I sooooo know what u mean about knowing what u wanna do when u see him, it will all click into place then and u will know what's right! U best come on here and tell us how u are doing!

I have been so bad today! Not diet wise shopping wise ha ha ha the weather is beautifull today so ventured into town and they have sales everywhere and i went a bit nuts LOL i afficially fit in a size 14 (on the bottom) but still rather tight so il keep them aside for now BUT i did buy myself some more size 12 things because i WILL get into them they are just to cute not to =D Also bumped into 2 of my friends i have not seen in months and they were saying how well i look and how different so it felt nice even tho i have been at this weight for some time now i feel all fat again but diet wise im being good as gold even tho on a day like today i could murder an ice cold cidar down the in the beer garden so my wi better be good!! Hope you are all having a good weekend x

Ahhhhh loved the post about yr bf and yr so lucky x I also went through an awful relationship and it scars u forever so I'm so happy for u ahhhhhh xxxxx and well done on the new clothes that's just fab xxxxxxxxx amazing shrinking lady well done u x

What a lovely day! I had fun doing some gardening - need to do more tomorrow - and taking the dog for a walk. Beautiful weather and, as it will rain tomorrow, I'm taking full advantage of it! I would love some chilled white wine in the garden...water sometimes just doesn't cut it. :( Ah well.

Funny that you feel all fat. I was filling quite slim this week in France cause everyone was so compliementary and yet today I feel bloated and uncomfortable. Perhaps I am bloated, tho' can't imagine what in the chewy choc bar might cause that. My friends are coming to take me to a fab restaurant tonight and I'm sure they will be all pleased at my loss and I'll be thinking "I'm fat". Not a bad thing - will keep me from going hog wild tonight at the restaurant. :p

Have a great Sunday!

Ahhhhh loved the post about yr bf and yr so lucky x I also went through an awful relationship and it scars u forever so I'm so happy for u ahhhhhh xxxxx and well done on the new clothes that's just fab xxxxxxxxx amazing shrinking lady well done u x

Ah thanks hun yeah a bad relationship does scar you forever but someone can come along and heal ja i never believed it so i guess the saying is right when you not looking it finds you ha ha i have not felt this happy in a LONG time =) You are also a shrinking lady well done you!!! You weekly losses are amazing you must be feeling great =D

What a lovely day! I had fun doing some gardening - need to do more tomorrow - and taking the dog for a walk. Beautiful weather and, as it will rain tomorrow, I'm taking full advantage of it! I would love some chilled white wine in the garden...water sometimes just doesn't cut it. :( Ah well.

Funny that you feel all fat. I was filling quite slim this week in France cause everyone was so compliementary and yet today I feel bloated and uncomfortable. Perhaps I am bloated, tho' can't imagine what in the chewy choc bar might cause that. My friends are coming to take me to a fab restaurant tonight and I'm sure they will be all pleased at my loss and I'll be thinking "I'm fat". Not a bad thing - will keep me from going hog wild tonight at the restaurant. :p

Have a great Sunday!

Yip it is raining today so good thing ja took advantage of the sunshine yesterday, this weather is driving me mad!!!! I have days when i feel fab and then days when i feel fat its wierd ha ha but the fact that im not totally happy with myself is whats making me know i need to do this! Hope ja had a good evening with your pals last night x

So i changed my signature and instead of having my past losses as motivation i have written down what i still want to acheive as some motivation!! It has been torture to get back into this 100% and after having sh*t losses the last 2 weeks i have not had the boost i was hoping for especially after being good...Its scientifically impossible to not lose weight on such a restrictive diet so the weight has to go at some point so my stupid body can hold to what it wants to make the scales be unkind but it cant hold onto it forever!!! Im really trying my best to stay away from the scales but im just so tempted to have a sneeky look but dont wana incase there has been no movement again im feeling rather positive and would like to stay in this mind frame so for now im staying away ha ha ha just wish the weather was better i rally feel like going for a good long walk but its pouring... i went for a 2 hour walk yesterday so i have not been a total slob this weekend =D

Yolande said:
Ah thanks hun yeah a bad relationship does scar you forever but someone can come along and heal ja i never believed it so i guess the saying is right when you not looking it finds you ha ha i have not felt this happy in a LONG time =) You are also a shrinking lady well done you!!! You weekly losses are amazing you must be feeling great =D

Is it crazy that I daren't feel great because if I do I might lose motivation to do this diet lmao I sound mental don't I but it works for me just wish I had a fast forward button but hey don't we all x

Is it crazy that I daren't feel great because if I do I might lose motivation to do this diet lmao I sound mental don't I but it works for me just wish I had a fast forward button but hey don't we all x

Ha ha ha your not mad i totally get what ja mean =) I would LOVE a fast forward button hee hee

Im having a day where my moods are all over the place... 1 minute im happy the next sad the next angry gggrrrrr but mostly feeling grumpy =S I seriously want time to go faster so i can start living my new life being the not new me but improved me =D I have been drinking lots of water the last few days like today i have already had 4l and im still thirsty so will be on 5l by the time i go to bed been having that much the last 4 days... is it bad to have to much water?? I either dont have enough or have too much ha ha. I had a wow moment today tho looking in the mirror and my colar bones are becoming VERY noticable now i love it my friend thinks im crazy to notice such a thing but i told her when you have not seen them for so long its exciting =D 11 weeks till my hols and till i see mommy and im day dreaming about how im gona be looking ha ha ha yeah im bored x

Yolande you will make a huge difference in the next 11 weeks, on top of the weight you have already lost your mommy will not recognise you !

Keep up the good work chick x x

Back