Low self-esteem Fatty to slim Confident women ( i hope)

Woop! Well done on the 3lb, Can't wait to come back in and see you've hit the 13's. Just scanned through the thread and your doing so well. Keep it up!!

Cartwheels!! Good luck with that - I was never able to do them without falling over. I'm treating myself to a pedicure just before heading to the US next weekend. And of course, to lobster and crabcakes and swimming, biking, sunbathing, etc. while I'm in the US. :)

Daisy - congratulations on your 3lb loss - that's great!!! Wow - good losses are starting to come in again, that's great! Pressure's on for my wi on Mon.

Ha ha ha i can do a mean cart wheel or atleast i could when i was a kid =)) Gosh you are alomst off to the states sooo jealous!!! Thats one place on my places to travel to list.

Yolande - congratulations - you stuck at it through the hard times and things are going your way again! You deserve it - you've been so determined and so positive. You must plan a treat for 13s - the 14s have been so hard for you. I've lost 3lbs this week which is a relief as I am going away next week and will be doing my 810 week then.

Woo hoo you have broken the curse of the 2lb loss finally yay hope it continues like that for us all LOL =D Where ja away too?

Just going to visit mother on the north east coast - it's supposed to rain all week which is annoying as I was hoping to get loads of exercise walking in the country to work off the extra cals on my 810 week. I'm taking my own food with me which is better for all as mother only has a 1 minute memory so finds it difficult to prepare food. I hope to get into a local town for a decent hair cut and maybe to buy a new outfit as a treat.
I am sure your losses will speed up - hope mine do too!

Im full of the flu =( Its my first time having a cold this year which is strange cos usually would have had it like 6 times by now.. shows how much healthier my immune system must be thanks to CD but im affraid i am really one of those people that does not do being sick very well i become like a super grump that no one wants to be around!!! aaaaahhhhhh =(
Hope everyone else has had a better weekend than me x

Yolande said:
Im full of the flu =( Its my first time having a cold this year which is strange cos usually would have had it like 6 times by now.. shows how much healthier my immune system must be thanks to CD but im affraid i am really one of those people that does not do being sick very well i become like a super grump that no one wants to be around!!! aaaaahhhhhh =(
Hope everyone else has had a better weekend than me x

Oh hunny u poor thing I hope u feel better soon x

Bummer! I blame the weather! Really abysmal summer, isn't it? Rain just bucketed down yesterday! I hope you start to feel better soon!

I feel so aaaarrrrggggg this flu has taken full force now =S No energy what so ever but had to struggle through work cos 2 people are away so we are sooo short staffed but they let me go early cos snot dripping from your nose is not the best look =P i have drank like 5l of water today BUT i also had like a litre of freshly squeezed oragne juice i always drink this when unwell and had a small bit of beans with a piece of toast and pumping myself with flu meds to get over this im not worried that i have gained weight cos i have not over eaten but being so close to wi it may have an effect but trying my best to keep my strength up.... so not going to beat myself up about it!
Size 16 bottoms are to big now they fall off so im officially a size 14 OMG thats crazy still a 16 on the top thanks to my telly tubby belly so i hope the belly goes down!! But this makes me feel very hopefull that in 10 weeks i will be a size 12 for my hols!!!!!!!!!! I still have another 3.5 stone to lose and i just assumed id be a 12 on the bottom at goal but looks like i may just be a 10 and a 12 on top me a size 10 pants??? its crazy!!!!!! I do think the exercise has made a huge difference my legs are starting to look really toned no jelly wiggle on my thighs thanks to all the walking and hiking just wish i could walk on my hands and get my arms toned hee hee guess its time to pick up the weights and work on my arms. Concidering how ill i feel i still have a very positive attitude towards cd and my goals =D

I feel for you girl - nothing worse than feeling ill, tired, crabby and still having to go to work!

Told you that your clothes were going to start to fall off you! Glad you're moving down sizes. You go! :) Personally I think the belly fat will be the last to really go - it has decreased on me quite a bit (probably on you as well), but remains the most noticeable, prominent area of fat on my body. We're just going to have to go all the way and get the job done. Couldn't ask for better companions in this effort!

Have fun with the weights!

Sorry you're not feeling well Yolande! WOW girl you are doing SOOOO well since I last looked in! ay-mayz-ing! Youre such a star!

I am re-starting have only put on a few lbs inthe coupla months off but I MUST get back on it now and stop messing! So here we go again - Keep up the good work girlie - hope you feel better soon XXX

Aw its soooo nice to see ja back and thats really good only picking up a couple lbs being off for a few months just shows you will be able to maintain WHEN you get to goal cos you can do it.. i went off it for about 3 weeks when my step brother died suddenly and i can tell you it was sooooo much harder to get back on it than it was the 1st time round those first few days are a killer.. Ah im so pleased to see ja back and will be nice to watch you get to your goal =D

Wi tomoz not expecting anything cos as well as my 3 shakes a day i have been living off soup, toast, lucozade and orange juice for 2 days so lots of sugar.. but like i said before feeling like this i really have no energy to even care its not been out of a craving so its not really cheating and not like i have had anything yummy so not much i can do i did say im a horrible sick person sooo grumpy that i annoy myself even my mom said she will rather call me when im better cos she cant cope with my moaning and groaning ha ha ha but pumping myself full of meds so hopefully will be over it soon and straight back on plan 100% got 10 weeks till my holidays and a lot of weight to lose =)

Good luck and I hope you feel better soon!!!

Gd luck today but don't worry u needed to food to get better! Big hugs and hope u are feeling ok!!

I stayed the same which im ok with could of been worse and i could have gained but feeling alot better today and been strictly ss my cdc told me if im feeling sluggish and lacking energy i should have diet redbull instead of lucozade cos so much sugar in it i did not know they made diet redbull ha ha she told me not to let it get to me cos she said it will catch up eventually. She was so thrilled tho when i told her im officially wearing size 14 she was almost happier than i was =D

Yay for the size 14!!! And for feeling better! :)

Well done yolande a sts is gd, how fab about the size 14 that's amaaaaaazing!!! Glad your feeling better chick xx

Thanks you guys... think if i had stayed the same while being 100% it would of bumbed me out so i am rather pleased here is to another week.....

Yolande - hope you are feeling better. I'm just catching up after my week away and catching up with the goings on at minimins. Found the 810 week scary and did miss a couple of packs as the portions are so huge!
Sorry about the sts - so annoying but it won't last forever - you just need to get into your stride again. You sound as positive as always - I wish you could bottle it - I could do with some!
I'm hoping to reach my 5 stones loss this week but given my track record it may not be til next week.
weight loss or not - if you are wearing a size 14 then you must have lost fat and that's what counts.
Let's hope it's a good weigh in for both of us this week. x

Back