Low self-esteem Fatty to slim Confident women ( i hope)

Yolande - that's fantastic! It did seem odd when you said you had only gone down 1.5lbs this week as you really should have had a whoosh by now particularly given you losses to start with. Thank god you discovered it now and not in 7 weeks time. You must be so relieved.
Well done for giving up smoking too! That accounted for a 3 stones weight gain for me!

Yes, still in the US, but lurking from time to time.

Write the new goal down/update your stats. It's not an unreasonable goal and I have NO doubt that you will achieve it. You have done sooooo incredibly well that, if you think your goal should be just a little bit more, then I think you should use the momentum and go all the way. Woo hooo!!!! :)
Done!! I am going for it though 26th September may be a little optimistic!

Yeah im sooo relieved you have no idea cos i was really losing hope and motivation doc said could take up to a couple weeks to sort itself out but atleast it will and i am still being optimistic for the 13's on wednesday need to lose 4lbs just to get in them so here is hoping and maybe i will finally get a nice swoosh =)
And go you for changing your goal weight!! I know you were not sure to change your stats but i think it was a wise move.. you will do it and with your exercise now you should start toning up real good.
Ah tell me about weight gain i gave up last year in november and the weight just piled on never weighed myself but id guess easily 2 stone gain in 2 months!! Had to fight with myself at the start of CD to not grab a fag when i had hunger pangs!

How are u yolande?

Yeah im sooo relieved you have no idea cos i was really losing hope and motivation doc said could take up to a couple weeks to sort itself out but atleast it will and i am still being optimistic for the 13's on wednesday need to lose 4lbs just to get in them so here is hoping and maybe i will finally get a nice swoosh =)
And go you for changing your goal weight!! I know you were not sure to change your stats but i think it was a wise move.. you will do it and with your exercise now you should start toning up real good.
Ah tell me about weight gain i gave up last year in november and the weight just piled on never weighed myself but id guess easily 2 stone gain in 2 months!! Had to fight with myself at the start of CD to not grab a fag when i had hunger pangs!

Hope your ok Yolande, Im sure you will be in the 14's soon. If not this week then next week. You have come wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy to far to give up now especially so close to your holiday x x x

Hope your ok chick, No posts for a couple of days ? ? ?

x x x

Hi all have not dissapeared or given up just was unlucky enough to get a stupid stomach bug thats going around and have been violently ill to the point i was literally hugging the toilet but today i feel MUCH better doc gave me these things to dilute in water cos i could not keep anything in so today i managed some food could not face a shake today so had rather alot of toast and beans my stomach was like in heaven and i feel almost back to normal i dont think i could ever feel so sick again! Im having my wi on friday now too staying in bed for 1 more day. My friend also comes over on friday not seen her for 2 years so im so excited and just glad i will be better by then not gona let myself enter ketosis cos i will be drinking no point to just get in it and have to knock myself out of it so gona be good tho and basically have my fresh start on monday i think i need some food to get my tummy to feel normal But should have a loss friday by what came out of my poor body the last 3 days =S
Thanks for the concern makes me feel special =D I am not going any where or giving up until i shift this weight seem to be having a lot of bumps in my road but im still on it and im going to see it through!!! xx

Yolande, I almost relieved that you have been ill rather than blown the diet! Sounds dreadful - half our staff appear to have a bug - I'm avoiding close contact! Hope you are ok and you have a decent loss. Not sure how a stomach bug affects cd - I guess any carbs you eat just shoot straight through you.
I'm not looking forward to my weigh in tomorrow - signs aren't great... Will report back.
x

Oh blimey yolande u have had it bad u were ill not so long ago u poor thing! Don't worry about wi u needed to get better so needed the food, get back on as soon as u feel ready just glad u are ok!!
Wow your friend will have the shock of her life when she sees u!

Yolande, I almost relieved that you have been ill rather than blown the diet! Sounds dreadful - half our staff appear to have a bug - I'm avoiding close contact! Hope you are ok and you have a decent loss. Not sure how a stomach bug affects cd - I guess any carbs you eat just shoot straight through you.
I'm not looking forward to my weigh in tomorrow - signs aren't great... Will report back.
x

Ha ha i was thinking to come on here but all i would of done was complain big time im really a grump when ill especially like that!! Yeah i know alot of people here who had it just glad its over!! Im not paticularly looking forward to my wi either im pretty sure its gona be a loss i mean it has to be i also dont know the effects this bug would have on cd i ate nothing for 3 days and before that just my shakes but i was not even keeping water down which is not good =S and totm now lucky me ha ha but it should be a loss even if its just a smal one.
Yeah let me know how your wi goes i hope you are not dissapointed you doing so well so hope they down!

Oh blimey yolande u have had it bad u were ill not so long ago u poor thing! Don't worry about wi u needed to get better so needed the food, get back on as soon as u feel ready just glad u are ok!!
Wow your friend will have the shock of her life when she sees u!

Ah it was awfull Aysha so glad i seem to be back to myself again, this bloody bug is going around a few of my friends had it and people at work so i was just unfortunate enough to get it too =( I have had more toast today and my housemate made home made veg soup so yummy and its all stayed down and i finally feel like i have energy again. Not gona stress over the food or my wi really cos im going to be off plan this weekend wont go mental but wont be on plan. I know what everyone looses the first week is mostly water anyways and that is all that can creep on really fast anything more than that like actual fat i would only gain from eating like a pig which i wont do =D When are you off on your hols hun?

Glad to hear you're feeling better Yolande - who knows? Perhaps you'll have lost even more weight given your illness. Wow is your friend going to be so impressed with you! :eek: You have to let us know what she says.

I'm back from vacation (which was wonderful), have gained 6.6lbs and am now focussed on getting back to where I was before starting Phase 2 on 3 Sept. Not looking forward to that first week, tho'! :)

Glad to hear you're feeling better Yolande - who knows? Perhaps you'll have lost even more weight given your illness. Wow is your friend going to be so impressed with you! :eek: You have to let us know what she says.

I'm back from vacation (which was wonderful), have gained 6.6lbs and am now focussed on getting back to where I was before starting Phase 2 on 3 Sept. Not looking forward to that first week, tho'! :)

Gosh cant believe your back already time has gone so fast! Glad it was wonderfull im sure you have a whole new wardrobe? 6.6lbs is not bad seeing as you were on holiday! Everyone splashes out a bit on hols =D You got some time to build yourself up for phase 2 yeah i hate the first week but atleast ja know yourself once its done its so much easier!!And ja have minimins to help ja through =D How was everyones reaction to you?

Yolande - lost 2lbs this week but it was really only 1.5 really. I had a better week last week and did less exercise so I think I will ease up this coming week.
I would stick to relatively low carb food at the weekend if you can (maybe with the odd drink!). You can then start afresh on SS next week.

Gosh cant believe your back already time has gone so fast! Glad it was wonderfull im sure you have a whole new wardrobe? 6.6lbs is not bad seeing as you were on holiday! Everyone splashes out a bit on hols =D You got some time to build yourself up for phase 2 yeah i hate the first week but atleast ja know yourself once its done its so much easier!!And ja have minimins to help ja through =D How was everyones reaction to you?

Yes - unfortunately holidays go by soooo very quickly! Hard to believe I was away 3.5 weeks! Already my tan is beginning to fade.....
My family and friends all thought I looked great, that I was inspirational to have lost so much weight and were very proud of me. Hopefully some are considering CD or another diet themselves. When someone you know who has been overweight for so long and who manages to lose a lot of weight AND say they're not done yet, just taking a vacation - well, apparently it gets people thinking that it might be possible for them to lose also! If some of my family & friends also take up the challenge and lose some weight I'll be chuffed - there are a few people I worry about as their health is not great.

Funny story tho' - the person I most wanted to surprise was my father. He picked me up at the airport and didn't seem to notice anything different (NOTE: my large suitcase weighed almost as much as I had lost and was a bear to pick up and throw into the trunk of the car!). We got back to the house and his wife was in the kitchen cooking. She looked up and said: "Wow, you look great!". Then after a minute or two she asked if I had lost weight. She said later that because it's such a sensitive topic, she wasn't sure she should ask/comment, but that it was so obvious! When I told her how much and about CD, she said to my dad: "Doesn't your daughter look great?! What do you think?" My dad looks at me and says: "New haircut?" :eek: Men!!!!!
He really noticed the next day, when I came into a room and he mistook me, for a moment, for his wife. Then he said "Wow, you've really lost weight! You're so small!" :D Later he told me he was proud of me.
It felt really good, and somewhat weird, not being the fatty in the family. Now I just have to start/complete phase 2 AND keep the weight off... little challenges... :) Happily we all have these challenges and can support one another!

Yolande - lost 2lbs this week but it was really only 1.5 really. I had a better week last week and did less exercise so I think I will ease up this coming week.
I would stick to relatively low carb food at the weekend if you can (maybe with the odd drink!). You can then start afresh on SS next week.

Ah atleast it went down not a comfort at all I KNOW!! Can just hope for better next week =) Yeah im going to be keeping it very low carb the thing is food seems to not be an issue with me i pick the healthier option as a choice not cos i have too only and i really enjoy it seeing as the last few years all i have eaten was rubbish my body seems to be appreciating the goodness its getting LOL =D

Yes - unfortunately holidays go by soooo very quickly! Hard to believe I was away 3.5 weeks! Already my tan is beginning to fade.....
My family and friends all thought I looked great, that I was inspirational to have lost so much weight and were very proud of me. Hopefully some are considering CD or another diet themselves. When someone you know who has been overweight for so long and who manages to lose a lot of weight AND say they're not done yet, just taking a vacation - well, apparently it gets people thinking that it might be possible for them to lose also! If some of my family & friends also take up the challenge and lose some weight I'll be chuffed - there are a few people I worry about as their health is not great.

Funny story tho' - the person I most wanted to surprise was my father. He picked me up at the airport and didn't seem to notice anything different (NOTE: my large suitcase weighed almost as much as I had lost and was a bear to pick up and throw into the trunk of the car!). We got back to the house and his wife was in the kitchen cooking. She looked up and said: "Wow, you look great!". Then after a minute or two she asked if I had lost weight. She said later that because it's such a sensitive topic, she wasn't sure she should ask/comment, but that it was so obvious! When I told her how much and about CD, she said to my dad: "Doesn't your daughter look great?! What do you think?" My dad looks at me and says: "New haircut?" :eek: Men!!!!!
He really noticed the next day, when I came into a room and he mistook me, for a moment, for his wife. Then he said "Wow, you've really lost weight! You're so small!" :D Later he told me he was proud of me.
It felt really good, and somewhat weird, not being the fatty in the family. Now I just have to start/complete phase 2 AND keep the weight off... little challenges... :) Happily we all have these challenges and can support one another!

Yeah thats why i was like you back already seems like it was not long ago you left. Ah i could not help but really laugh at your poor dad ha ha ha ha sooo funny atleast he noticed after LOL =D Ah i soooo know what you mean about not being the fatty in the family i cant wait untili am no longer it either my family are and friends are ALL healthy sizes so i always stick out =S Will be nice to have family photos and not look like a big telly tubby or a beached whale slobbing by the pool!!
Ah you will get on just fine with phase 2 you are soo determined and i look forward to you reaching your ultimate goal!!

Soo i am feeling 1000000000% better full of energy again even stuck to CD products today GO ME so will be keeping it very low carb this weekend so excited to see my friend its been sooooo long!! Will try update my wi result tomoz if i get chance to but im in for a very busy weekend going to pick her up from airport straight after wi so if im not around for a couple days thats why not cos i have vanished =) Have a great weekend x

Good luck for your wi and have a GREAT weekend!!! :)

Back