Low self-esteem Fatty to slim Confident women ( i hope)

All right ladies, it's official. You're scaring me! My plan was to lose the weight I gained in the US before I started Phase 2 and then hit CD again hard. And you all seem to be struggling and falling off and not focussed at all. If women as strong as you, with such marvellous weight losses, are struggling to get back on CD, I'm worried I won't be able to.

I haven't lost the US weight - I lost a bit, gained it all back and am just about managing to hang at the same weight as when I landed 2 weeks ago. This week I'm off to France for a couple of days for work, and then I'm going to finish my social catch up with everyone and next Monday I'm going ss 100%. Part of me is looking forward to it - I look forward to the structure and limitations, the control over what I eat, the decreasing numbers on the scale, my shrinking body/belly. Part of me is going to miss the "freedom" of eating what I like, but I'm not going to miss the unease/guilt when eating poor choices.

OK - we all have a last stretch to go - let's do this!!! We've come too far to not make it all the way! We are NOT failures or quitters. So - time to stop the "it's too hard" party and the "I don't want to" party and the "it tastes too good to give up" party and get back into the CD Zone. Look in the mirrors ladies - we are skinny hotties (dare I say be-atches ... or I would if I could spell it!) and we want out of these fat bodies THIS year!!!

I start ss 100% Monday. And you?

tizzy51 said:
All right ladies, it's official. You're scaring me! My plan was to lose the weight I gained in the US before I started Phase 2 and then hit CD again hard. And you all seem to be struggling and falling off and not focussed at all. If women as strong as you, with such marvellous weight losses, are struggling to get back on CD, I'm worried I won't be able to.

I haven't lost the US weight - I lost a bit, gained it all back and am just about managing to hang at the same weight as when I landed 2 weeks ago. This week I'm off to France for a couple of days for work, and then I'm going to finish my social catch up with everyone and next Monday I'm going ss 100%. Part of me is looking forward to it - I look forward to the structure and limitations, the control over what I eat, the decreasing numbers on the scale, my shrinking body/belly. Part of me is going to miss the "freedom" of eating what I like, but I'm not going to miss the unease/guilt when eating poor choices.

OK - we all have a last stretch to go - let's do this!!! We've come too far to not make it all the way! We are NOT failures or quitters. So - time to stop the "it's too hard" party and the "I don't want to" party and the "it tastes too good to give up" party and get back into the CD Zone. Look in the mirrors ladies - we are skinny hotties (dare I say be-atches ... or I would if I could spell it!) and we want out of these fat bodies THIS year!!!

I start ss 100% Monday. And you?

Well said tizzy we needed that kick up the bum! Certainly seemed to make me feel like a naughty school girl ;) thankyou good luck for Monday I will certainly be here ss ing!! LET'S DO THIS GIRLS

Angel.. Aysha i feel like that too got a little to comfortable in my body i wasnt even embarrassed anymore to eat in public but im not happy with my body yet at all if that makes any sense?? I will say i now feel sluggish tho and i feel like im back at 20stone again which i know is silly but maybe i just needed to say out loud that im struggling! I feel so much better for saying it and already have gotten such great encouragment so thanks it is just the last strecth WE CAN DO THIS!!

As for Tizzy what a pep talk just the kick up the ass i needed too so thanks!!
I start ss 100% tomorrow!! Will be reposrting back every day!!!! Thanks you all feel better =)

Hurray to Tizzy! Let's get our heads down. Tizzy - on phase 2, Yolande back in the saddle, Angel already a waif! And everyone else on the forum - No More Cheating!
Inspired by so many others - I have finally posted my photos on my profile page. Apologies for the before photo - may upset a few tummies!

Hurray to Tizzy! Let's get our heads down. Tizzy - on phase 2, Yolande back in the saddle, Angel already a waif! And everyone else on the forum - No More Cheating!
Inspired by so many others - I have finally posted my photos on my profile page. Apologies for the before photo - may upset a few tummies!

OMG DAISY!!! Im so glad you did post your pictures you look absolutely AMAZING!! Like a completely different person!!! Just wow! very inspiring!

Ok so just incase all your wonderfull encouragement and support was not enough to get back in the saddle having someone ask if you pregnant sure as hell will!!!! A customer who comes in and bless her she has learning difficulties and has a bit of mental problems so cant take it to seriously or personal cos she meant no harm but i was mortified =( I must just look so massive it has made me soooooo self conscious again... which is a perfect thought to keep me motivated i started my walking agian this evening and really felt good doing it... holidays in 4 weeks geez where is the time going!! Im not going to be any where near the weight i wanted to be but thinking i should lose atleast a stone at the least thinking maybe more cos i should hopefully have a big first week loss. I have no wi until the 10th of sept now my cdc hubby booked her a holiday as a suprise.. so im going to be using boots scales just to see what im losing cos my actual weight is not the same as on my cdc scale so will not be updating my stats until i see her but atleast can see what i lost this week not gona weigh until next wednesday tho just hate standing on the scale at boots it makes me so much heavier like 7lbs more =( A girl at work said she is also around 7-8lbs heavier on boots scale compared to her doctors so i have to not have a heart attack cos today it said 16stone 2lbs EEEEKKKK so that means i must be roughly 15st10 SHOCKER!! So next week wednesday im going to compare and hope for a swoosh i lost 9lbs my first week on cd and that was after only 5 days so im hoping for 9lbs this time but we will see. My clothes dont feel any tighter on me to be honest would think with almost a stone gain they would be tight but still fit comfy in my 14 jeans so thats a good thing i think =D

OMG DAISY!!! Im so glad you did post your pictures you look absolutely AMAZING!! Like a completely different person!!! Just wow! very inspiring!
Yolande - thank you - I really appreciate the positive feedback as I don't have a great deal of confidence in my appearance. I did think that I should put photos up as I know how much inspiration I get from everyone else's and yesterday I felt great so it was a good day to take the plunge - was a bit nervous about the warts and all before photos!
Well - you've faced the scales (and the customers!) and now really is the time to get back on SS. 4 weeks is a short time but a lot can be achieved on CD. How long are you away for?

Wow Daisy you look fantastic! And you also look like you feel fantastic as well - quite the cheeky little smile you've got in the photos! Congratulations! :)
Have you stepped up now? I think you were planning on going to step 2 this week?

Hi Yolande and Tizzy - finally got into the 10s - not been there since I was a teenager - I felt a bit emotional to be honest. My CDC gave me a free Meals in Minutes book as a reward! Yes this was my last week on SS - I start step 2 tomorrow and am now afraid...
I think I will need minimins even more now I have to control my appetite. So please Yolande - stick at SS for the next 4 weeks and Tizzy get on with phase 2 - I need to read your posts which provide so much inspiration!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Daisy what a flipping awesome achievment!!!!!!!!! Im so jealous ha ha ha but the good kind of jealous hee hee i hope your confidence has gotten a big boost especially now and as for feeling emotional i totally understand cos i think the day i get to 11 stone im going to burst out crying!!!
Work is hectic been living off 4 hours sleep a night the last week but its the last day of grandprix tomoz and then i have the weekend off so i plan to sleep ALOT and i can start up with my walking again i actually miss it even tho i run around like a headless chicken at work its not the same. Daisy you have put the pressure on me ha ha ha so now i have ANOTHER reason to not stray i do think all my time off has caught up with me tho cos im feeling like a big whale and i dont like it cos i know it can take a few days for a gain to catch you up my jeans felt a little tight today so i dare not even weigh myself until next week cos il die ha ha ha but when i see a loss next week it will motivate me and i so cant wait for the feeling of getting slimmer comes back... i dont even have a goal weight now in mind for my hols i just know that i will be thinner than i am now which is still a good thing and i will be feeling better then i think. So yah im on the mission of ss all the way till my hols!!! will have an unofficial wi wednesday and should have a rather good loss i think =D

Thanks Yolande - was on a bit of a high over the last few days. You will get there - you know you can stick to SS as you did so for months and did brilliantly. You just need to get your mojo back. I'm sure you don't look like a whale! I think that after a long time on SS you feel huge just when you have food in your stomach. Anyway, it will soon come off.
You can do a lot in 4 weeks I am aiming for 4lbs in the next four weeks - I reckon you could lose 4-5x that amount and you'll feel fab for your holidays (which sound much deserved).
x

Thanks Daisy im so relieved its weekend i bought myself 2 books and i plan to just relax and sleep and then relax some more followed by more sleep with some walking in between =D Hope you are getting on well with step 2? I have been more ss+ last few days with a couple naughty energy drink i could not function at work otherwise but seeing as im off the weekend im gona get back into my ss stride you are right i need my mojo back and i will get it back cos i done it before for 12 solid weeks nothing but water and cd products passed my lips so i can manage from now until i go on my hols and even on my hols i have no intention to go mad another good thing about going on hols with my mama =D

Ah hope u manage to get some rest this weekend hun u must be shattered and well done on staying on plan lets hope we stick to it and it comes off as quick as it went on hey!!!

Thanks Daisy im so relieved its weekend i bought myself 2 books and i plan to just relax and sleep and then relax some more followed by more sleep with some walking in between =D Hope you are getting on well with step 2? I have been more ss+ last few days with a couple naughty energy drink i could not function at work otherwise but seeing as im off the weekend im gona get back into my ss stride you are right i need my mojo back and i will get it back cos i done it before for 12 solid weeks nothing but water and cd products passed my lips so i can manage from now until i go on my hols and even on my hols i have no intention to go mad another good thing about going on hols with my mama =D

Nothing like a good book for distracting you !,

You have done so well Yolande and can still make a good difference buy your holidays.
Keep strong chick x x x

wwwww Yolande which books have you bought I love reading and need to buy new ones to keep my mind off food!! lol xx

Yolande - have a relaxing weekend and here's hoping you will be SS all the way from now til your holiday. You are making me feel tired now! I've got a busy weekend ahead sadly. Not really enjoying step 2 so far - I don't like the bloated feeling I get after eating - have clearly got used to an empty stomach! I'm sure I'll get used to it.

wwwww Yolande which books have you bought I love reading and need to buy new ones to keep my mind off food!! lol xx

I just went to the charity shop and got 2 books dont thinnk they well known ones but the one im on now is called 'the end of my world' by emma jackson so far its good but sad. Im also doing all i can to keep my mind off food!!! ha ha

Yolande - have a relaxing weekend and here's hoping you will be SS all the way from now til your holiday. You are making me feel tired now! I've got a busy weekend ahead sadly. Not really enjoying step 2 so far - I don't like the bloated feeling I get after eating - have clearly got used to an empty stomach! I'm sure I'll get used to it.

Im having a very relaxing weekend but did get myself out for a 2 hour walk usually i do 3 but just not walking for 2 weeks has effected how long i can go so gona increase it again every time and stick to it but i have orederd a skipping rope cos cant always count on this crap weather so gona start that up slowly and build up the pace gradually!! I do feel good after i feel i have really had a workout =D Heard skipping is great cardio. Ah yeah it will take time to get used to it cos you are used to having an empty stomach i rememeber how i struggled on my 810 week. Been good on my water and im hanging by a thread on ss but still hanging ha ha just have to get through these 3-4 days!!!

Yolande - keep hanging on in there - as you know, you just need a few days on SS before you get see to it.
Skipping is brilliant exercise but way too energetic for me! Will stick to my cross trainer - a bit more sedate. I'm about to make my a meal from my recipe book - the recipes are not bad considering they are low carb and low cal.

Back