Low self-esteem Fatty to slim Confident women ( i hope)

Thanks for all the words of support.. Im in the 14's but only just but now i only see my cdc after my hols which is 2nd week of october!!!! Im not to worried if i dont stay in ketosis but i think i have enough will power in me to stick to low carb so when i return it will be easier to get back into it and back on track. But yes Tizzy i am also very confident that i will have some very good inch loss while out there i could honestly swim for hours and im bloody hoping for a good tan =) So on my return i will be posting some of my holiday pics eek cant believe i see my mommy in less than 2 weeks!!!!! But oooo the mention of Malibu yummy its my favourite malibu with appeltizer yummy =D
How was your wi daisy i hope not dissapointing especially with all your effort and will power?

Well done on getting back into those 14s, the swimming and walking will deffo help and your mum being so healthy eating is a bonus! Gonna so miss u when ya gone xxx

Hi Yolande - just another 1lb loss. On the plus side I can have fruit this week - can't wait for my first apple! Never thought I'd say that. Got 2lbs to my goal - I think it's going to be painfully slow.
I would enjoy the holiday but not totally lose control. Can't go away without having a drink!

Gosh! All this talk of holidays makes me want to go back on one! :)

I came back with a great tan, and we've had good enough weather the last couple of weekends that I've managed not to lose it all. Love that! Somehow everything looks less flabby with a tan.

Hi Yolande - just another 1lb loss. On the plus side I can have fruit this week - can't wait for my first apple! Never thought I'd say that. Got 2lbs to my goal - I think it's going to be painfully slow.
I would enjoy the holiday but not totally lose control. Can't go away without having a drink!

Ah i know a loss is a loss but i know how i feel when i lose so little but my gosh you are so so so close to goal its bound to be slower but you have only ever really lost 1-2lbs a week how much slower could it possibly get? How do you feel with the exercise do you feel like you toning up? Ah you know fruit is what i also miss and if cd has taught me anything is that after im done and if i feel like a sweet fix like chocolate that i should grab some fruit cos after not having it for so long you realise just how sweet and delicious it really is =D

Well done on getting back into those 14s, the swimming and walking will deffo help and your mum being so healthy eating is a bonus! Gonna so miss u when ya gone xxx

Ah thanks hun =) I KNOW right how will i cope not coming on minimins for 2 whole weeks!! Il have internet in scotland so will let ja know my moms reaction but not sure of internet in Menorca will try get on here to post how im getting on. How are doing managing to get back on plan now? I still have the whale feeling *sigh* it may just be in my head ha ha but hope its gone by time i go on hols less than 2 weeks now.. sugar plums its soon =D

Gosh! All this talk of holidays makes me want to go back on one! :)

I came back with a great tan, and we've had good enough weather the last couple of weekends that I've managed not to lose it all. Love that! Somehow everything looks less flabby with a tan.

The last time i had proper sun was a year ago the sun in the uk when it decides to come out does nothing for my tan im as pale as milk so im hoping to get some kind of colour cos you are very right everything does look less flabby with a tan =D

Well I've never had a sun tan - I am about as pale as you can get without being dead! I do go a lovely lobster red if I don't cover up.
Well you're back in the 14s - all those difficult weeks have not proven that disastrous. Still a world away from how you were in January. A lot of people would be more or less back where they started so you should feel proud.
As far as fruit is concerned, I cannot tell you how good a peach tasted - was better than any bar of chocolate.
I've been really struggling in the last couple of days - appetite back big time. Hoping it will settle down in the next few days. 1000 calories feels like starvation - can't imagine how I managed on 450 cals all that time. Still need to lose a few pounds so I have to keep going.

Yikes! Did you feel hungry on step 2 (800cal)? What gets added back on to the list of things you can eat for step 3? And what does your CDC say - have you spoken with them? Sounds really miserable!!! :wave_cry:

Hey Daisy how are you gettig on with step 3 has the hunger calmed down?? My mouth waters at the mention of that peach =D
I got 8 days to go until i see my mama and i wish i was alot closer to goal than i am but i am smaller than i was at x-mas and i know she will notice although i have told her not to expect a super model im still a telly tubby just a smaller one =D.. Im so excited to hit the pool i have not swam in ages its the funnest way to exercise =D Think 2 weeks of swimming every day and walking is going to transform my body im still however dreading wearing a swim suit i dont feel confident enough.

I'm really struggling with hunger - I had about 1500 cals on Saturday. I think for me 1000 cals without ketosis and with exercise is too low. I was going to stick to step 2 or 3 for a while but I think I will go up to step 4 until I get where I feel comfortable.
8 days - it's gone really quickly - I am sure your Mum will be impressed - you have still lost a massive amount of weight - just look at your before photos! Swimming is fab exercise - sadly I can't use a pool because the chlorine makes my ezcma flare up.

@Yolande - I'm excited for you - almost on holiday! You mum is going to be really thrilled at how much you've lost and how active you are - swimming, walking, etc! Even if you don't lose weight during the holiday, with all the activity I think you are going to come back with greater muscle definition/ toning than before!!! And at your height/weight, there are surely some good bathing suits out there that will show you off to perfection! :)

@Daisy - I feel for you! Hopefully the 1500c works and allows you to feel better exercising and not so hungry. You are doing so well managing this situation, despite your hunger - hats off to you! And you are soooooo close to goal! 2lbs!!!! :D

When do u go yolande? Not long now how are you?

Hey hun i go on wednesday sooooo excited to see my mom now!!! And ofcoarse for the sunshine wish i was feeling slimmer but still feel like a whale =( Thought the fat feeling would have gone by now but oh well cant dwell on it gona need all the support i can get on my return need to knuckle down again and get straight back on plan!! How you getting on?

I'm really struggling with hunger - I had about 1500 cals on Saturday. I think for me 1000 cals without ketosis and with exercise is too low. I was going to stick to step 2 or 3 for a while but I think I will go up to step 4 until I get where I feel comfortable.
8 days - it's gone really quickly - I am sure your Mum will be impressed - you have still lost a massive amount of weight - just look at your before photos! Swimming is fab exercise - sadly I can't use a pool because the chlorine makes my ezcma flare up.

Ah how is the hunger pains going? I read about this actually its not down to CD but any vlcd they say that for a few weeks after when you introduce food that there is a very good chance of starting to feel hungry all the time but it does pass seems this is what people mean when they say losing the weight is only half the battle maintaining is the the other half.. Hope ja getting on ok tho x

Hi Yolande - you must be getting pretty excited about your upcoming trip! Hope it will be warm and sunny where you're going - the weather here seems to have made a serious change in the direction of cold and wet.

How've you been getting on? Focussed on losing the last few lbs before you head out? Have you got yourself some fun clothes to play in while on vacation? Hot new bathing suit? :p
I'm looking forward to hearing all about it and seeing photos of you with a fab tan and looking all relaxed yet athletic! Wish I was coming with you!

Yolande you have achieved so much and have lost a phenomenal amount of weight. You will look and feel AMAZING on holiday !
I'm sure you will get straight back into it when you get back but If I were to offer you words of wisdom it would be just what everyone said to me. Enjoy your holiday ( you have worked so hard for it ) Then when you get back you can get back on track and know that all of your hard work has paid off.
Have a amazing time. You will be a miss around here. You are such a inspiration on here and I love keeping up with how your getting on so be sure to come straight back x x x

Yolande have a fantastic time and a safe journey tomorrow!

ITS HOLIDAY TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cant believe how quick its come around and i get to see my mommy in a few hours!!!! I get back the 14th which is a sunday so will be back to minimins then and back to ss from that monday gona need the support to get back on track!!! Will try pop on if i have internet somewhere but if not il be back in a couple of weeks =D xx But i WILL be back =)))

Back