Lower back ache

Shazpaz

Have any of you guys who have been in Ketosis a while experience pain in the kidney region of your back. I've been in ketosis for maybe 3 months now and for about the last 3 days my lower back is aching!!

what you need Shaz is a Dr Fattothin internal rigid back support system xxxx

Hi Shazzy, i had that occasionally but to be fair im not the best to look to with my urinary tract probs lol xx

LMAO...Could it be period pains..mine alays start in my back and i feel like i am in labour again xx

God Nic i never had labour pains..period pains are enough!! xx

Im not bad thanks hun how are you other tha the back? xx

LMAO...Could it be period pains..mine alays start in my back and i feel like i am in labour again xx

Don't think so hun....I'm thinking water infection maybe. Just wondered if anyone else had the same.

Shaz i get an ache in my kidney quite a lot that goes on its own..so yeah maybe small infections? xx

Hey guys...

Ketosis puts a fair amount of stress on your kidneys for some reason. It has been linked to kidney disease and failure in the past..but then you can say that about anything really can't you! I've just asked my aunty shes a nurse and has said as hard as it may be with what you are drinking already just try upping your water intake for a few days. This should either clear any small infection or relieve the kidneys from stress! Nothing to worry about though :D xx

Lol im watching the footie Shaz..sorry xx

Shaz can you drink cranberry juice...its fab for clearing out and sorting your kidneys / unrine infections?

Argh!! Painful! Mine wasnt pleasant to be fair..emerg section but no pain xx

My sis had an eme c section tooo .... she was really detacted from her eldest for a while .... like it wasnt real... he had just appeared...must b horrid!!!

Back