Lozza's Exante Diary: The Last Stone!!

Day 3

So I weighed myself this morning and I've lost a further 3 lbs, making it a loss of half a stone in 2 days!:eek: This diet is crazy lol! :D

I've been interested in getting some bars as well. I only bought the shake only bumper pack so I don't have any. Too expensive anyway so might walk to ASDA today and get some biggest loser/measure up meal replacement bars I've been hearing are good!

Very happy about the loss so far. Means I've already fulfilled one of my mini goals! Keep them rolling! :D

morning Lozza, well done lovey, you're doing brilliantly!

Day 4 and I am weak as water, hope ketosis kicks in soon!! x

morning Lozza, well done lovey, you're doing brilliantly!

Day 4 and I am weak as water, hope ketosis kicks in soon!! x

I didn't buy the ketostix so have no idea when I'm in ketosis. But I do have that nasty 'copper coin' taste in my mouth today so I suppose i'm close? Lol.

Day 3

Hi guys!

I bought one of those biggest loser meal replacement bars and it was so yummy!:D Burned 284 kcal on my hour walk today and just have to finish up my water intake. I wish I didn't have my shakes and bar so early because now I have to suffer with the hunger for the rest of the day lol! :wave_cry: We'll see. :eek:

Lozza xx

Sounds like you are doing fab...well done missy x

Day 3

Ooopsy!

I was really hungry today and so had an extra biggest loser meal replacement bar and 6 meatballs. I calculated taking today's excercise into account that I have a net calorie intake of just under 1000 kcal today. Oh well, it's done and tomorrow is a new day. :)

Hi Jubbly! It's great to find someone similar to you here to compare and encourage! 12lbs in 2 weeks in incredible, almost a stone in such a short space of time! Well done you!! Bet you're feeling and looking fab at the moment. :D

I know, I love Exante!! I never lost so much on Cambridge which doesn't make any sense as it's quite similar? I have been having bits of protein as well so don't stress too much about the meatballs, although I think the tomato sauce/onions (if there are any) MAY take you out of ketosis. Having said that, I had half a sweetcorn cob last week and have still lost.

I don't know if I'm looking fab! I'm feeling good though even is it is a struggle to get all the water down sometimes....xx

I know, I love Exante!! I never lost so much on Cambridge which doesn't make any sense as it's quite similar? I have been having bits of protein as well so don't stress too much about the meatballs, although I think the tomato sauce/onions (if there are any) MAY take you out of ketosis. Having said that, I had half a sweetcorn cob last week and have still lost.

I don't know if I'm looking fab! I'm feeling good though even is it is a struggle to get all the water down sometimes....xx

Yeah. Shouldn't of bought the bars lol they are too much of a temptation! I think I'll give them to my little brother lol! It's weird because in LL lite tomatoes and onions were allowed and sweetcorn wasn't lol sooooo I'm just going to allow these veg restrictions. Veg is veg, and it's good for you. :D

Hi Lozza, 1000 kcal is still low babes so don't worry too much, especially if you are burning that much off walking! I had a bit of ham earlier as I thought I was going to faint and didn't want to take the risk, hopefully it hasn't done me too much harm.

I have ordered the month pack.. I see Thai chicken is a new one I haven't tried yet! Unfortunately there are 7 tomato slops bleurgh!! But on the plus side.. 7 chocolate shakes - yeah baby :D

Hi Lozza, 1000 kcal is still low babes so don't worry too much, especially if you are burning that much off walking! I had a bit of ham earlier as I thought I was going to faint and didn't want to take the risk, hopefully it hasn't done me too much harm.

I have ordered the month pack.. I see Thai chicken is a new one I haven't tried yet! Unfortunately there are 7 tomato slops bleurgh!! But on the plus side.. 7 chocolate shakes - yeah baby :D

Yeah I love those chocolate shakes! I have them every evening lol!

Day 4

Hi everyone!

So after yesterday's mini splurge I braved the scales and weighed in, lost 1/2 lb which I'm chuffed by since I was convinced I'd gained! :eek:Never again! I threw my bars out as obviously I can't resist the temptation of having more than one. :p I'm back on the straight and narrow all the way (or at least until the end of this week haha).

I believe I binged because I was stressing about my may ball gown, which I ordered next delivery but it hadn't come all week and I go back to uni on wed. I wasn't convinced it would arrive on time so then I panicked as I thought I would have nothing to wear. Bank holiday makes things 100 times worse too! So I took my anxiety out on food. Feeling much better now as I've ordered a new dress which will definitely arrive on time. :) I also binged because my family ate this huge drool-worth full english breakfast in front of me and I so badly wanted some! Although I didn't have any, I still thought about it most of the day and so saw meatballs at dinner and stole them from my bro lol! :D Lesson learnt though. No more stress eating. :) It really wasn't worth the bloaty feelings I had after!:jelous:

Today I'm feeling good! Dare I say, no more hunger pangs? I don't know but I've noticed that I am able to last much longer between meal times than earlier on the diet so it's a positive sign! I hope that means ketosis is approaching and my hunger pangs are subsiding for good. I'm going to do a bit more studying then go on my walk. How is everyone else here today?

Day 4

Today was good.

Vanilla shake for brekkie, strawberry shake for lunch, chocolate shake for dinner with some pickings of cod fish.

Lozza xx

......Or so I thought! Before I had the bad diarrhea and gas!!

Hello and welcome to exante vie just read your diary.. And your shrinking really well.

Best of luck and please keep away from the meatballs lol
I did that ages ago .. I love meat lol x

Hello and welcome to exante vie just read your diary.. And your shrinking really well.

Best of luck and please keep away from the meatballs lol
I did that ages ago .. I love meat lol x

Thanks Shanny I know I've learnt my lesson lol! I think i'm getting into ketosis now since i'm not that hungry, so long may the hunger be gone! I see you're a stone's throw away from your target! That must feel great! I also plan on converting to SW once I reach target. xx

Day 5

Another 3lb off today making it a loss of 10lbs in total so far this week! Eeeek! :D I'm glad the lemon juice on the cod I ate didn't do too much damage. I'm only 2lbs away from reaching another mini goal! I've been thinking that I want to aim to lose a stone this week:eek:. Since I wasn't too far into the overweight range to begin with I didn't think I would lose as much weight as I have so far like other people do easily. I hoped maybe 7lbs in my first week. But now I figured if I can continue to lose 1-2lb per day until week 1 is over, keep going on my walks and drinking lots of water, then I could lose that stone! This is really spurring me on! Perhaps I don't have to be on VLCD for as long as I thought I did. :)

So in order to do this, I've got 4lb to go until my first WI on Wednesday! No slacking now! Must stay on track! :girlpower:

Last edited:
Day 5

Hi lovelies!

It's official. I am definitely in ketosis. Thank god, took its time didn't it?! :p Managed to breeze through most of the day without difficulty. Had a biggest loser chocolate crunch bar for brekkie, vanilla for lunch and chocolate shake for dinner. I haven't had all my water yet so I'm going to make myself a few cups of tea.

I went on my walk which took me just under an hour and a half. This time I burned 320 kcal!! Took longer than usual because my legs ached probably from exercising every day since I started the diet this past week so I'm going to take a break from exercising tomorrow and instead go see my auntie's new baby that was born only a few days ago! :clap:

My tummy is flattening! I definitely noticed it being less podgy there today lol! Thank god I'm losing in the right place. Please don't take any more from my boobs, they look like sag bags as they are. :( Mum complimented me and said she can already see the difference and I've lost weight from my face. :) I think I've inspired the whole household because now both the parents have decided to go on a diet LOL! Not as hardcore as mine though, they'll still be eating just more healthily.;)

Hi ya!! Get you ... role model setting a good example!! I am still getting hungry so where is this bloody ketosis eh?!! Mind you I have bags of energy and a stale mouth so maybe I'm getting there!!

Hi ya!! Get you ... role model setting a good example!! I am still getting hungry so where is this bloody ketosis eh?!! Mind you I have bags of energy and a stale mouth so maybe I'm getting there!!

I hate this stale mouth thing! It's what makes me want to have sweets and chocolate to take the bad taste off even when I'm not hungry. :eek: I've actually been quite tired most of the day. I had a nap just now and woke up even more tired lol!:rolleyes:

Back