Lozza's Exante Diary: The Last Stone!!

You seem to be doing so well. :) Very inspiring.

Enjoy your ball, you will feel great 12lbs lighter.

Curry with your friends sounds fun too.

Hello! If you like tandoori chicken that's what I had when I went for curry on Cambridge. You can have prawn cocktail to start and maybe a veggie side? That should keep you in ketosis so long as you have sparkling water xx

Wow Lozza, 12lb in your 1st week, thats great. Keep up the good work. As Jubbly said, have tandoori chicken, - or chicken tikka. Both are my favourites. Im not a big fan of sauces & thats where most of the calories are. Enjoy the ball & the curry. I am sure I will go to bed dreaming of curry now! :) xxx

Hi guys!

Thanks for the great tips! Was your weight loss too bad the week you had the curry Jubbly? Yeah I love any curry with chicken lol! Tandoori chicken sounds like a good choice. :) That's all I'm going to have anyway. I'm not going to take the opportunity to binge. I will just have a few spoonfuls to be sociable and get my mates off my case. :rolleyes:

Week 2 Day 3

Good morning guys!

Out or boredom I decided to measure myself because although it's only been one week I have noticed some changes particularly tummy and these were the results!

Bust: 38 in (no change - thank goodness!)
Waist: 31.5 in (-1.5 in :eek:)
Hips: 39.5 in (-1.5in:wee:)

I'm so happy at the difference in just a week!!! I'll measure myself again in a month's time, can't wait to see how much I shrink by then! :stickdance:

Tonight is the may ball and I'm really looking forward to it! Tonight I'll be sticking with a piece of chicken with roasted veggies and water. I'll be posting piccies of myself at the ball this weekend too so look out for those! :D

Yay!! Have fun :D. Are you wearing something pretty? I think I still lost about 2lbs when I had curry in a week but then that was much nearer the end of the diet and you're still in the beginnings of it. Chicken tandoori will be fine. It's a pain in the as*e when friends bug you when you're not eating isn't it?? I had that all last weekend, it drove me crazy. I might measure myself at work today as well if I get bored xx

Yay!! Have fun :D. Are you wearing something pretty? I think I still lost about 2lbs when I had curry in a week but then that was much nearer the end of the diet and you're still in the beginnings of it. Chicken tandoori will be fine. It's a pain in the as*e when friends bug you when you're not eating isn't it?? I had that all last weekend, it drove me crazy. I might measure myself at work today as well if I get bored xx

I would like to think it is. It's a coral pink one-shoulder maxi. :) Chicken tandoori is not a curry though is it? It's just chicken with seasoning and flavours?

I suppose technically no, it's not a curry in that it's not swiming in fat laden sauce...x

I suppose technically no, it's not a curry in that it's not swiming in fat laden sauce...x

Sauce...:drool: haha anyway thanks just checking. :eek: I suppose work isn't getting any more interesting as you're still on minimins :D

I'm just logged in here permanently but not necessarily ON it ;). Actually I just had a bit of a burst of work but reckon I'm going to be taking some home with me for the weekend - rubbish. Weather not looking good at all for my BBQ/rounders boo-hoo :( xx

I'm just logged in here permanently but not necessarily ON it ;). Actually I just had a bit of a burst of work but reckon I'm going to be taking some home with me for the weekend - rubbish. Weather not looking good at all for my BBQ/rounders boo-hoo :( xx

You never know! The weather might have a change of heart haha. :D Work on the weekend does such though doesn't it? Don't let it get you down!

Week 2 Day 3

I always found the strawberry shake really bland so today I tried it with a few zero-calorie sweetners and it tasted DELICIOUS! It was like a Mc Donald's strawberry shake!! Definitely fast becoming my new favourite! :D

So...uhm... I had that cheesecake!

Rebirth_Lozza said:
So...uhm... I had that cheesecake!

And I bet you enjoyed every bite!! I definitely would have ;-)

And I bet you enjoyed every bite!! I definitely would have ;-)

You can say that again! In my defense, it was a rather small cheesecake lol! Oh well it was either that or get scrutinized by the whole table about my strange behaviour which I didn't feel like encountering. It was a great evening overall. :)The food was fantastic.:eek: I'm not a fan of tomato soup but their's was divine and the roasted veg and chicken was lovely! I'll do damage control tomorrow but for tonight, it's sleepy time!:p

Rebirth_Lozza said:
You can say that again! In my defense, it was a rather small cheesecake lol! Oh well it was either that or get scrutinized by the whole table about my strange behaviour which I didn't feel like encountering. It was a great evening overall. :)The food was fantastic.:eek: I'm not a fan of tomato soup but their's was divine and the roasted veg and chicken was lovely! I'll do damage control tomorrow but for tonight, it's sleepy time!:p

Sometimes you have to enjoy yourself :) it's not like you had a massive binge, it was a sensible meal and sounds pretty lush :)

Week 2 Day 4

I was more nervous about weighing myself today than I thought after having last night's cheesecake. But I'm now happy to say that I've STS! Phew! I don't feel out of ketosis either so hopefully don't have to go through the unpleasantness of getting back into it! Now I can move on and have a good week. :D No more cheating now until my birthday on May 29th. :)

Fail! I caved into Naan bread, chutney, poppadoms and 2 pieces of galaxy chocolate! Dear oh dear oh dear. With a TOTM to boot, most I can hope from this week is a STS. Xxx

Wasn't an epic fail - you didn't have rice or more chocolate and poppodoms aren't really made out of anything anyway. Quite a restrained fail when all is taken into account. Curry, mmmmm....xx

Back