Lozza's Exante Diary: The Last Stone!!

Know the feeling missy - TOTM plus ice-cream, McDonalds, baguette and doughnut all conspiring against me. Muscle mass not so much ;). I will if you will....? xx

Is that ALL? :rolleyes:

I can't even remember half of what I binged on friday and sunday because it was so much. :(

Hmm, well I don't count the cider, wine and Pimms. And muffin. And 2 cakes. And one and a half jacket potatoes. And beef and rice. And all the soup which may be homemade but I'm not sure if lentils are low carb and cream's not good surely??

Jubbly said:
Hmm, well I don't count the cider, wine and Pimms. And muffin. And 2 cakes. And one and a half jacket potatoes. And beef and rice. And all the soup which may be homemade but I'm not sure if lentils are low carb and cream's not good surely??

Now that sounds like more sense. :p I have this overwhelming fear of being fat again, yet I still eat! Why???

7lb gain. I am simply inconsolable at this point.

Rebirth_Lozza said:
7lb gain. I am simply inconsolable at this point.

Oh lozza :-(
Is most of this going to be water weight?
If so you'll lose this within a good few TS days :)
You've been at the gym as well haven't you? Maybe it's partly that!

Just pick yourself up, dust yourself down and carry on!

You know you can do it!!

*lil* said:
Oh lozza :-(
Is most of this going to be water weight?
If so you'll lose this within a good few TS days :)
You've been at the gym as well haven't you? Maybe it's partly that!

Just pick yourself up, dust yourself down and carry on!

You know you can do it!!

Well I always weighed in after a binge and I only gained 2lbs at most, so thought I would go down a bit since I had a syring of good days today before WI today but I gained - massively! :eek:

I'm just like 'ugh' because I've returned to the gym and done 5 days straight of cardio, weights and core. I thought muscle gain would cause a small 2-3pm gain, but 7???

Well, on a more positive note as my 5-day free gym trial finished today (and since it was the last day of no joining fees!) I've become a member of the gym today! Whoop! With it comes a 6 week programme where a trainer will work closely with me by first taking my measurements, weight and body fat % and evaluating my goals and nutrition, then kicking my sorry chubby ass into shape with no mercy! :D

Lil, I had my body fat % measured 3 weeks ago and I'm going to have it done again Sunday so if it's gone down then I know the weight is just muscle. We'll see. :eek: even though it's just water and no way I put on 7lb of fat in a week, I do feel like I've gone back several million steps!!

Back