LRO...name needs to change, I think ;(

Good luck for the coming week hun :)

A belated Happy New Year! xxx

loved meeting you today you are so great :D hope you got back to where you are staying atm okay xxx

Aw Rach, you are just toooo kind and such a total sweetheart yourself

Thanks Keisha for the good wishes for Hannah - if she does get £100 she is keeping it rather quiet - must get the spotlight out later and ask a few questions.....nine yr olds these days are not like they used to be

Got back to my mums after meeting up with the girlies which was a real pleasure (all mine, of course).

Its actually quite weird meeting people you don't know and feeling like you actually do know them. I feel that we just picked up like old friends (except of course, Jen is not at all old ;);)) and chatted all afternoon - well when our mouths weren't full, of course

Just re-read that and realise that it could be mis-construed (again, probably by Jen)...with food, young lady, with food!!!

Had a mega indian take away tonight with my sister and her family, my brother and his wee boy, my lot and my mum. 14 of us but with enough food to feed a small army!

I thought I was back on track - but it would seem that I was lying to myself. Ah well, tomorrow is another day.

On a brighter note, I did go on the treadmill at my sister's house for 15mins and then did a Davina DVD - not too unpleasant - although she really, really gets on my nerves normally.

t I feel that we just picked up like old friends (except of course, Jen is not at all old ;);)) and chatted all afternoon - well when our mouths weren't full, of course

no indeed I am not, in my prime!!! Did we agree I looked about 19! lol :) Was so lovely to meet you today Rosie, youre just like I imagined you to be! Glad to see youre back on track with the weight loss...was getting a bit concerned! ;)

Rosie i'm so disappointed.. and after you ate the whole menu at frankie and bennies?!

....and I thank you, from the bottom of my heart, for your genuine, heartfelt concern at my impending weight gain....

You do realise though that I will be trying to make you and Sandy my new Glasgow pals when I am up visiting - be afraid, be very afraid.....

best line ever.. "is this milk?!" (said with a very strong desperate tone!)

woo, would love that! we can live it up in Costa again! :D

and the best reply was that even though he said something about poison, his face totally said semen LOL :D

but dont worry.. its only 1/2 a point! Where is Jen with her "Eating Out" knowledge? :D LOL

i'm sorry.. i failed assignments for my bad quoting skills.. :p

"Is this JUST milk?!" - Rosie (2009)

You girls do make me chuckle!xx

Back