LRO...name needs to change, I think ;(

Im SO glad you moved your diary here, Im ashamed to admit I didnt realise you had one!

Hey Hun,
I am so sorry i didnt realise you had a diary,i am sorry to have missed this,at least we can keep a close eye on you now,i am glad to see your back in control.

ur doing fantastic how did we miss ur diary!! mmm chocolate im reading a book at the min called the chocolate lovers club and my god it mentions it in near every page makes me so hungry lmao xx

Ah, that's better....feel so much more at home now :)

Off shortly to drive to Reading - I'm on trial tomorrow...(not like that!)

A prospective "client" wants us to do our thing to see if we are suited to their culture. All sounds a bit dodgy that - very above board and boring - we run a training business....

Rosie xx

Glad you've had your diary moved :) and detached yourself from the sweetie tin!
Good luck for tomorrow in Reading xxx

ooo, a training business - where in the midlands are you?

at least you had your blip at the right end of the week - you should see that off by next wi.

8 or 9 points should be ok for the caesar salad - were you eating out? if it was a chain, you could probably find the nutritional values online.

hello! Before i pressed view first unread, i saw something about enjoying shopping!

if you need a free personal shopper, I am THERE! :D

also, dont worry on the chocolate front.. i think sweet cravings were contagious over the weekend - I consumed a massive 5 you are what you eat pecan and maple bars, and 2 traidcraft cranberry geobars.. :O (within points, but still shocking!)

i hope you havent totally barred chocolate.. you have an advent calendar right? (you CANT open more than one a day or you will be cursed by the ghost of christmas advent calendars! :p)

totally great chocolatey way to start an otherwise chocolatey-free day :D yay!

anyway, you're doing great! :D xxx

Thanks all - feel much better that my diary is on here - I was only ever visited by Susan (thanks, hun) on the other bit of the forum - oh, we are all very parochial aren't we!!!

Jax, I live near Staffordshire/shropshire border. Very pretty but not much going on

Just arrived in Reading - haven't even unpacked my clothes and here I am logging into minimins. Have I got a problem do you reckon???

I have also devoured - some grapes (black and green), an orange - and am about to make short work of a banana - well, they put it in my room especially....would be rude not to!

Up early tomorrow so better not be on here too late

free food - its there to be eaten! unless its biscuits next to your teapot.. i chucked mine out of the window last time i went away because they were staring at me! :p

sorry i didnt read your diary.. i dont know where else it would be? :(

p.s.. love your new title - made me giggle!

thank you very much for the soup recipes :D xxx

Hi Rosie

I'm glad you have joined us here and now I can pop into visit your diary. You are doing well and will hopefully soon be at goal.

M

hiya Rosie did you knock their socks off with your Presentation on Presentations? :D

good luck for WI btw :D shall be back in morning to cheer for you! :D xxx :party0016:

(p.s. thats not the smiley i wanted but i cant remember the shortcut for pompoms!)

Back