LRO...name needs to change, I think ;(

glad your daughters arm isnt too serious.. which chocolate desserts did you get?

chocolate mousse cakes - 2 for £1 in Iceland.

Finding that I have fallen in love with Iceland for its WW meals

Chicken casserole is pretty good value at £1 and only 3pts for a lunch time with loads of added veg. Bit heavy on the potatoes for me - would have preferred less potatoes and more chicken but then it would cost more than a quid I dare say

do they do the chicken and broccoli pie there? thats beautiful! :D

Sorry to hear about your daughters accident - glad her arm isn't too bad :)

Glad her arm isnt bad.

Where are you visiting this weekend... DONT just say Scotland - we're a big place you know :p

What a day you had hun, im pleased your daughter wastnt to badly hurt.xx Hope you have a quieter day today.xx

Well, scores on the doors for tonight....

1lb off...leaving me just 3.5lbs to go to get to my target weight. I can't believe it.

Rosie xx
Well done Rosie! I'm so chuffed for you. You will definately hit that by Christmas no problems! Wow so many people nearing and hitting goal - i still have 7 stone to go! LOL

Glad to hear your daughters arm wasnt too bad - hope she feels better soon xx

hey Rosie, just popping in to wish you good luck for the weekend :D xxx

Thanks Rach...

Well now up in Scotland (that teeny, tiny, village kind of place just north of Carlisle...just ask Sandy ;)) and its not as cold as it was in Stafford amazingly

It's really good to see my mum - she's doing ok (or as she says "as well as can be expected" - which ultimately could mean anything I suppose.)

It must be so tough for her - she was writing out her christmas cards and that was a job my dad always used to do - its all the everyday things that really get to you

It feels awful living so far away from her as I can't be as supportive as I would like to be on a day to day basis. The responsibility of that has fallen to my sister - which is a shame cos she's having to deal with her own grief too.

We are planning to take my mum shopping for a new outfit for Christmas over the weekend so that will be nice - all three of us out together. Pity my other sister can't be here either (lives in the states)

I really need my willpower big time up here to resist having a roll with sausage - that would be mega-points (Jen/Sandy?)

Rosie xx

Oh i grew up in Langholm, are you near there? Thats just north of Carlise!! Its quite near Lockerbie and Hawick and the like????

No Jen, sorry for the confusion.

I am actually from Hamilton, but got told off from Sandy for saying I was coming to Scotland for the weekend....she says people talk about scotland likes it some tiny little village - so I was just pulling her leg!

Anyhow, what are you doing up? Other than the same reason as me - cause you are a total minimins addict

Rosie x

Sorry was just dancing about my bathroom to Britney! I can never sleep on a Friday! Think its just the excitement of sleepin in on Saturday!! lol

I am doing ok tho, quite peckish and wondering if I can use my points for tomorrow.... always eat millions when I am ill!

Well I know some shops are very generous on their sizing and I am guessing that New Look is but I am taking the pleasure anyhow - I mean size 8 jeans and they were a lovely fit....had to buy them just because I could !!!!!

Had a really nice day today - mostly spent with my younger son traipsing round clothes shops with me - or me traipsing round computer game/mobile phone shops with him - teenagers are pretty 2 dimensional (at least mine are) - but then he would say that I am totally clothes obsessed - which I am really.

Had a really nice mixed veg chow mein last night with extra mushrooms (thanks Sandy for the suggestion) - and might even have the same again tonight - get me, Mrs Decadence.

Had porridge for breakfast

Mc D's grilled chicken salad for lunch - went in to see my older son at his first day at work....he is totally exhausted now after a 5hr shift - at least it will make him work harder at school as he knows he wants a cushy sitting down job when he leaves!

2 aero bubbles
1 tangerine

so reckon I am well within my limit to have the chow mein again.

Loving this diet big time.

Rosie xx

Get you, you skinny minny! Well done :)

Tell your son if people are rude to him to pack their drink with ice! It's what I do ;)

Congrats getting into a size 8 skinny jean, I'm jealous... lol ;). The chow mein sounds lovely, how many pts in it, maybe might try.

Back