LRO...name needs to change, I think ;(

Good luck for tomorrow honey! Hope its a great, positive result!! :D

Morning chick, good luck at your wi hunni.xxxx

Good luck for WI today x

Gosh, you are all on the ball on here - thank you, thank you....bit nervous because I have not weighed myself at home this week (for the first time ever! - Sandy, are you proud of me???) so have no idea how I am doing.

I have stuck to plan - well other than my frenzy last Friday (best forgotten really) and made up for it on other days by reducing points some days.

Rach, the Presentation Skills course went really well. They seemed to learn a lot which is good and the change in them was totally amazing....I love it when that happens - people grow in confidence before your very eyes...Joyous!

Off to do some Christmas shopping today - I have not got ANYTHING yet...and me with 3 kids...nightmare. My older ones are easy though, one big present and they're done. The little one keeps changing her mind...which does not help. I am going to have to tell her that the lists are now in with Santa and cannot be amended in any way,shape or form.

Is everyone getting the new files etc at classes this week? I hope we get ours as I am quite excited...yes, M, my life is really that boring!!!

Catch you all later - got some work to do but really can't be bothered. And my house is a right tip.

Rosie x

:party0011: good luck for your WI today - you'll do fabulous! :D

and although plan is really nothing new.. i was engrossed in reading the entire thing yesterday when i visited OH's parents! i love new things! :D

glad your presentation went well - good luck with your tidying :D

Good luck Rosie!x

Well, scores on the doors for tonight....

1lb off...leaving me just 3.5lbs to go to get to my target weight. I can't believe it.

I really want to reach goal before Christmas (so that I can move away from it again, no doubt), and have only 2 weigh-in's left to go. Although I can weigh myself on Christmas Eve if I am really desperate. So that's really only just over 1lb a week. I need to up my exercise now or drop points to 16 to hit it I think.

Had a right nice tea tonight. 2 chicken breasts in tomato and basil sauce from Iceland with loads of veg (carrots, brussels, cauli and brocolli) - and all that for only 4.5pts - result!!!

So, might even treat myself to a small piece of chocolate later - got loads of points left.

Question: If I have 25 points accumulated for today (which I did) and have only eaten 9 by the time I get weighed - can I then have the rest or does the counter go back to 0 as soon as I get weighed????

Rosie xx

good thing you dont WI at 9am or you'd starve the rest of the day Rosie haha :D

you would have the rest of your points yes :)

congrats on your pound! :D :party0011: thats fantastic! xxx so pleased for you :D :D :D

Well done Rosie. That is brilliant. Sooo close now :)

Well done Rosie, thats brill:talk017:. Your soooo close to goal now and you WILL acheive it for xmas. Hope your enjoyed those maltesers, I could just taste some now:rolleyes::D

mmmmmmm maltesers :D hope you enjoyed them! i may have to run across to the shop for some if i have points left before 9pm :D

Well I have had "one of those days..."

My daughter fell over a cushion this morning and bashed her elbow on the floor - the same elbow, which, 4 weeks ago, she came crashing down on when doing one-handed cartwheels....gym is a dangerous business.

Anyhow, packed her off to school being the ever concerned parent - and then got a phone call at 12.30 that she was really complaining that her arm hurt.

Blow it! I had sooooo much to do - since I had been on here rather than doing the stuff I should have been doing....

Off I went, having had no lunch to take her to the A&E to have an x-ray. Thought that it might have aggravated the previous injury and made it more serious. Well, 3.5hrs later....nothing too badly wrong (which is good) - daughter with arm in a sling and sent off home - by which point, of course, I was totally starving.

Managed to go food shopping then before going home - and finally eating my lunch at 5.30pm.

The good news (every cloud...) is that because I had so many points then left to eat, I decided I would buy the little chocolate desserts (2.5pts) and they are just gorgeous - not sure that they are worth 2.5 ongoing though but when you have a glut of points, a good way of getting rid of a couple.

Up in Scotland this weekend actually - hope the snow won't get me!

Rosie xx

Back