LRO...name needs to change, I think ;(

Hellooo you :) hope you're well and had a nice weekend :) just catching up with diaries as i haven't been on for a few days x x x

Hi Rosie
Glad your doing ok - and am sure by dropping to 18 for few days will put you back on track.
Dam and blast the parking ticket though ;oO
x

well done on your star, thought i had said earlier but cant see it now, it must be out there in the ether!!

Thanks all on the star front.

Jen - of course its YOU. You have taught me things in the last few weeks that would make my hair curl - most of them involving cling film :eek::eek:

I need help. Doing NO exercise and eating like mad. I feel sick most of the time but still pop it in there.....I hope this phase ends and its just my body/mind having some kind of meltdown and it will be over shortly.

I have absolutely no intention of putting weight back on so need to get a grip sharpish.

Staying away for half term/work this week.

Lou, think I am down near you for the next couple of nights - in Winchester?

Hey Rosie, well done on maintaining again this week - truly inspirational especially as you dont seem to be in the same city for more than a couple of nights these days - I cant keep up with you!

Hope you're okay and not wearing yourself out. Take care xxx

maybe pregnant...just putting it out there...up the duffty???

:family2:

Rosie - we must be twins! I am doing the same thing next week! Back to pointing.

I did my degree in Winchester...I love it there and think of it often. mind you that was 7 (yes 7!!!) years ago! Let me know what things you get up to....it might bring back some nice memories :D

hey Rosie! GET BACK ON THAT TREADMILL! :whip:

hope that helps :) enjoy your half term week! xxx

Any chance of you settling down in one place? All this travelling is making me dizzy. Take care you enjoy yourself

M

maybe pregnant...just putting it out there...up the duffty???

:family2:

Aye right!!! I am waaaaay too old for that game. Anyhow, the mirena is pretty safe, isn't it? :eek:

Rosie - we must be twins! I am doing the same thing next week! Back to pointing.

I did my degree in Winchester...I love it there and think of it often. mind you that was 7 (yes 7!!!) years ago! Let me know what things you get up to....it might bring back some nice memories :D

What a great place to go to uni. Its beautiful - although I am not getting that much chance to see the city which is a pity. Good for you on getting back on points...I am not quite there yet but have been pretty good today and did some exercise. 7yrs ago is nothing....I went to uni in 1983!!!

hey Rosie! GET BACK ON THAT TREADMILL! :whip:

hope that helps :) enjoy your half term week! xxx

Thanks Rach. Just what I needed and I did some tonight in the hotel. They had this really good thing in the pool which acted as resistance.....like a treadmill for swimming - never seen anything like it before. It was fab. So did some cardio then this resistance swimming - then jacuzzi and sauna....I could get used to this life.

Any chance of you settling down in one place? All this travelling is making me dizzy. Take care you enjoy yourself

M

My life is just a series of car journeys interrupted by some work at the moment. I don't mind it really - at least I don't get bored seeing the same place all the time. And its nice when the family come with me. Its not often that happens that the client pays for our little "holiday". Result.

Well, just going to get tea. Probably another take away but will make good choices...promise. Weigh in this week will be Saturday as not home till then.

Hi, glad you managed to get some exercise last night - was worried you might go into shock with the withdrawal! Enjoy your takeaway xxx

Hope its still going well on your week away. Glad you're finding time to come on minis or I would be lonely and unstalked

M

Thursday: Devon. Grand Hotel.

...and very nice it is too - well the public areas anyhow. The bedroom looks like a throwback from an early 80's sitcom.

Down seeing OH's dad and step mum for a couple of days. Heading home tomorrow.

Still eating too much - not too bothered as balancing with some exercise and will get fully back into the plan next week when I am back home. Don't feel too different so hoping that some extra pounds are not hiding somewhere waiting to pounce.

Off to Weatherspoons tonight I think - and they have some reasonable choices like the 3 bean chilli etc so will have that.

Also having a spiritual healing session later....should be very interesting!! Will let you know what pops up. xxx

Oooo Spiritual Healing - Ive had that and recommend it - I had it for nuralgia in my face and it def helped and it ralaxes you no end ;o)

Wetherspoons 3 bean chilli sounds nice x

Hey you :)

Finally found your diary and had time to write in it!! I dont seem to get any bloody time. The moment I go on my laptop the little one wants to look at trains on you tube! LOL

He is in bed now so can write in a few diaries. Thanks for all the support you give me. You are a star.

XXXX

hello you, hope you have a nice time at Wethys - the 5 bean chilli and rice is 9 points just incase you didnt know :) xxx

Back