LRO...name needs to change, I think ;(

Hi Rosie
You are definately doing brill on both diet front and all your running - well done you. Hope your drive goes ok and weather stays fine for you x

Just popped in to say hi :) x

Thanks all - ok, I lied - I'm back on even though I am shattered and have to be up again at 6.

Leg one of journey went well - roads clear so all was good.

Had a nice chinese tonight - courtesy of the talking EOG that is Jen who helped me make good choices...thanks, lovely - ooops, I mean, princess. :D

Training tomorrow then driving to Manchester so would be really surprised if I was on here at all....but then again....

No running today - although does it count if you put your gear on and wear your trainers all day???

Thursday. Only one leg of my marathon drive-a-thon to complete and then back to normal.

Had a lovely night at F&Bs with the girlies - loads of laughs as usual - and many many free refill coffees - well we need to get our money's worth.

Foodwise not been too bad considering I have not been making my own food - hotels etc but making reasonable choices - until tonight when I scoffed a bar of butter tablet but my god, did I enjoy it.:D

(for those of you not familiar with tablet - its pretty much sugar and condensed milk - with a bit of butter thrown in for good measure)

Was going to weigh on Friday morning but it will be saturday now as I won't be back home till late afternoon.

Had a great few days training but am now shattered.

It is absolutely to die for. There is no nutritional values on the pack so can't point it (even if I wanted to which I don't!)

I reckon the thinking is that if you are interested in nutritional values, you shouldn't be eating tablet in the first place as it has no nutritional value!

I had white rice tonight with my tea for the first time in 6months and blimey, oh riley am I suffering.

I feel soooooo bloated and sore. Its like I have been winded - I think my body has gone into some kind of shock. Hope it passes (in more ways than one) soon

aww hope you feel better soon Rosie! cant wait for you to be back to normal.. miss you lots! :p x

Hurry home Rosie where control can be reinstated and stalking recommence in earnest.

Missing you

M

Back home and boy am I glad to be here in one piece.

Thanks Manny for the tablet update - better than I thought to be honest! So that's a positive result.

Today been eating sweet stuff for Britain but going running shortly so some of the excess will be offset - that's the plan anyway.

Rach and M - thanks for posting and being concerned about my rice bloating. Gone now pretty much but was not the most pleasant.

Other than driving -nothing else to report. xx

Glad you made it home safely, Rosie. Here's hoping that you have a nice, quiet weekend. (And v.good news on the tablet! I might treat myself to some next week!)

glad you're home Rosie :) have a lovely weekend xxx

Hi Rosie

Interesting that you had such a reaction to white rice. It's surprising what happens when you reintroduce foods you had cut out - you wonder how you ever managed to eat them in the first place!

hope you managed to pass that bad rice! Lol! :) i love rice....need to cut back tho!

Saturday. Not bloaty today which is good.

Karen - I used to eat shed loads of rice...won't be anymore that's for sure.

Weigh in this morning and another MAINTAINED for me - delighted! I think I am getting the hang of this now.

Getting my hair cut today.....just having the layers put back in...ok, I will be honest - having seen Jen's hair on Wednesday, I want to have THAT haircut...its so nice.

Taking my two long haired teenagers with me too to see if there is anything they can do to make them look a little more human!

Maintained is brillant and just as it should be. Hope you will post pics of the new hair do as I do love anew do as you know.

M

Maintained is brillant and just as it should be. Hope you will post pics of the new hair do as I do love anew do as you know.

M

Ahem, asking for more pics??? I'll trade some with you ;)

The new "do" is not that different to the old "do" - just a bit tidier and a little more "Jen like" - cut into my face around the chin area.

Will see what I can do re pics.

Off out tonight to the theatre with my friend - yes I know its valentines day......OH bought tickets and now doesn't want to go!!! Waste not, want not is my motto. It was a nice thought to buy the tickets I suppose so that I can get a night out.

Might even go for a chinese afterwards - oh, the excitement of it all.

Back