LRO...name needs to change, I think ;(

Yes we def want to see pics of the new hair. Did you take a pic of Jen with you to the hairdressers and say "make me look like that please?"

Yes we def want to see pics of the new hair. Did you take a pic of Jen with you to the hairdressers and say "make me look like that please?"

Karen, that would have been a good idea as I do have one on my phone (courtesy of Jen!!).

Its clear you have never seen our beautiful Jen in the flesh....wishful thinking to be made to look like that! I would only have ended up disappointed....xx

Karen, that would have been a good idea as I do have one on my phone (courtesy of Jen!!).

Its clear you have never seen our beautiful Jen in the flesh....wishful thinking to be made to look like that! I would only have ended up disappointed....xx

:8855: Well, its good to have dreams angel! :) ha ha! ah that made me laugh out loud! (Stephen Fry is my new pal BTW now! ;) Will tell him!)

aww that was nice of your hubby, although a bit weird that he doesnt want to go with you??

congratulations on yet another week of maintaining.. you are a star :D xxx

Hi

Well done on maintaing again!!! You defo have got the hang of it. Hope you enjoyed the theatre last night!

x

I'm never mentioning pics again...and I'm slinking off to whip myself to make sure I remember.

M

whats is the vlcd!!!!!!!!!!!!! what full plan of it and what does it do! lose lbs faster or kick start thing for a wk etc let me knows thanx!! your doing great!! mags x

OOOooops missed the star Rosie but hey you've always been a star stalker. Congrats well deserved.

M

Well thanks for the congrats on the star - but I've not even seen it yet...I guess I will when I make this post.

And for those of you who gave me a little push over the edge...thank you too.

Rach, long story on the not going to the theatre....best left alone methinks :D

I had a lovely night. Play was very good. It was called These Four Streets and was about the Lozells riots in Birmingham. Quite complicated in terms of characters as each actor/actress played about 5 different parts so it took a while to keep up - well for me anyway.

The BIG downside was that I got a parking ticket when I got out for £50 (£25 if I pay in 14 days which I will) for being 12 mins over the pay and display time! Nightmare. Just makes it a more expensive night out.

We did have a chinese take away which was lovely - chicken chow mein. Today I have been on right old sugar binge and no running yet so I am on the road to ruin if I don't get a grip shortly. What I do know is that my emotional eating habits are not completely gone, put it that way!!! Not as bad as they used to be but still there none the less.

Must finish on a brighter note....Its half term next week and off to Southampton and Devon for a few days. xx

Ooer...just saw my star.

..and I would like to thank my mother, without whom all this would not be possible. My teachers, who set me on the right path of self-expression and of course, to you, the lovely minimins members for making it all possible.

I thank you all.....

(bit much???)

Not posted on your diary before but the parking ticket bit caught my eye. Was it an NCP car park? I got a £50 fine (or £25 for paying within 14 days) for parking at the train station back in August. I had paid (or so I thought) by telephone and they failed to take the payment. I disputed the charge and after a number of letters the charge was cancelled this week. I think that for being 12 minutes late paying £50 is a bit excessive, so it might be worth the cost of a stamp. It might not happen (it took me 6 letters to get it cancelled, but I thought I had a good case) but I don't think you've got anything to lose :)

sorry to hear about your fine - that sucks! :( hope you've otherwise had a good weekend xxx

Not posted on your diary before but the parking ticket bit caught my eye. Was it an NCP car park? I got a £50 fine (or £25 for paying within 14 days) for parking at the train station back in August. I had paid (or so I thought) by telephone and they failed to take the payment. I disputed the charge and after a number of letters the charge was cancelled this week. I think that for being 12 minutes late paying £50 is a bit excessive, so it might be worth the cost of a stamp. It might not happen (it took me 6 letters to get it cancelled, but I thought I had a good case) but I don't think you've got anything to lose :)

Thanks Westie, will have a look and see what angle I could try and swing it on. I thought you had a few minutes grace anyway - just not 12 obviously!!

Not much to report. Had a night out at another chinese last night with my lovely kids - had a really good night actually but ate well over my points again. This is becoming a habit.

Think I will cut back to 18 for a few days and just get a grip.

Lots of printing to do today - oooooh how exciting.

Ooer...just saw my star.

..and I would like to thank my mother, without whom all this would not be possible. My teachers, who set me on the right path of self-expression and of course, to you, the lovely minimins members for making it all possible.

I thank you all.....

(bit much???)

is that me?? :p Silly car parking celtics! Dont let them get you down! :(

Morning Rosie

Hope that 18 works for you if only to stop you feeling guilty

Bummer re the fine ...see what you can do with a letter

M

Back