LRO...name needs to change, I think ;(

Hi

Hope you are having a lovely time out with the girlies. I know i really should catch up with you one week, Jen as mentioned that all ready. I am 2 minutes drive from silverburn, just along barrhead road. So no excuses!!

x

had a lovely catch up on sunday - all too brief though as I was on taxi service for my son who was refereeing.

Girls both looking fab and had a good laugh and a couple of drinks before heading off.

Work yesterday - nothing much to report. Tatting today cleaning etc - deep joy!

Been skipping while waiting for the kettle to boil or in little one minute intervals - blooming heck, its a killer. No wonder boxers are mega fit! It will be good calorie killing activity though. Will see if it keeps me stable weightwise this week. x

What on earth am I playing at?

I have just had the munchies so badly today - why is it that the munchies require you to eat high calorie/no nutritional value food? - although I did have some oats, so that's good.

I just had a finger flapjack (only 1.5 pts) and then smothered it in Nuttella chocolate spread - (millions of points).

It was totally gorgeous, highly sickly and majorly fattening.

How much skipping would I have to do to get rid of that then? I despair of myself sometimes. I wasn't even hungry - had just eaten an orange to keep the munchies away - so that was a half point wasted since I indulged anyway. I will know for next time - don't bother with the orange - go straight for the high fat/high sugar combo - works a treat :D

Whoop-de-do....I got a post from Sandy!!!!

So that was a 3hr journey in the mobile disco then?

Must manage my diary better next time. x

Rosie you'll need to get rid of the nutella then. Halos slip just anchor it back on and start skipping.

M

I'm with Aunty M - throw the nutella in the bin! ;)

Or just draw a line under it, recognise that we all have "bingy" times occassionally and move on x

Cheeky lol No it was 3 hours in separate cars! I was sending her cheeky complaining texts at every set of traffic light... lol

very good....made me laugh which is just what I needed - how many calories can you burn laughing...

Rosie you'll need to get rid of the nutella then. Halos slip just anchor it back on and start skipping.

M

Skipping won't undo the badness I have done...will reveal more below.

does it sound mean to say its good to hear that even people as focused as you can get the muchies. Not quite locust time tho eh?

Jane, I am well and truly off my pedestal today -halo slipping is a gross understatement

After the nutella incident - it got worse. I went to B&M to see if I could get any more of those great low point noodles but didn't have any - what they did have though was family sized bags of Werthers Original soft toffees - with 33% extra free - wish it meant free of points rather than free of charge.:rolleyes:

Anyway, of course, you guessed it - I bought the blasted things and I have eaten most of them already - even though I was already feeling sick from the sugar consumption of earlier.:cry:

Just over in the garage about to go on the treadmill and try eat some of the calories - but feel really sluggish. I need to remember this feeling when I am reaching out to buy something tasty but nasty in future.

It must be the weather.....:D

I just had a finger flapjack (only 1.5 pts) and then smothered it in Nuttella chocolate spread - (millions of points).

It was totally gorgeous, highly sickly and majorly fattening.

Er, I fail to see how one flapjack with some nutella will make you gain weight, even if you ate the whole jar of nutella (yeah somewhere in the region of 1000 calories), you still are not going to put on weight unless you keep eating and eating in the same manner every day...

Sorry, just had to step in and put it in perspective...wow! You're at target too and maintaining...cut yourself a little slack...one slip up does not mean failure...even the sweets don't, seriously...

BUT if you did the same again tomorrow and then the day after, and so on and so forth, then it might make a difference...

You've done so well, keep it up...do you allow treats every now and again?

Thanks nexangelus. You are probably right - I just feel so out of control with it - and horribly sickly so certainly won't be repeating it tomorrow or the next day - just being a diet muppet! :D

Just draw a line honey...tomorrow is a new day! :)

As for the car journey it was a lovely journey and I for one enjoyed taking in the scenery!

Oh dear, both sound yummy though :p At least you're trying to undo some of it with exercise though which is saintly in my eyes!

Just draw a line honey...tomorrow is a new day! :)

As for the car journey it was a lovely journey and I for one enjoyed taking in the scenery!

Hah! Your scenery was better than mine then :p I was looking at the back of a Clio... the driver alternated between fixing her hair at traffic lights or making rude gestures in the mirror ;)

ha ha, did you see me fixing my hair! aah thats funny...forget people can see me when I drive and do silly things! The hand gestures were at this silly beetle who kept sending sarcastic little texts at every opportunity! A lady of the police should know better than to use her phone whilst in charge of a vehicle!

Back