LRO...name needs to change, I think ;(

You weren't in charge of the car at the lights??? one does obviously not have police, camera, action on series link! lol

Handbrake was on, vehicle was in neutral Miss Watson, I was in perfect control of my safe and stationary vehicle there was no chance of an incident occuring ;)

2 words in there just for you Rosie :)

Just draw a line honey...tomorrow is a new day! :)

As for the car journey it was a lovely journey and I for one enjoyed taking in the scenery!

Line is well and truly drawn - in bold I might add. Thanks for your sound advice :D.

Oh dear, both sound yummy though :p At least you're trying to undo some of it with exercise though which is saintly in my eyes!

Ah, there's the rub! While sitting on minis waiting to go on the treadmill, I changed my mind (again) and said I would do the Davina DVD later - but then Supersize and superskinny was on and I was compelled to watch it - as a change from Panorama you understand (which I had watched a bit of earlier) ;)

ha ha, did you see me fixing my hair! aah thats funny...forget people can see me when I drive and do silly things! The hand gestures were at this silly beetle who kept sending sarcastic little texts at every opportunity! A lady of the police should know better than to use her phone whilst in charge of a vehicle!

You ought to ask Sandy if there are any jobs at her place using words like vehicle. Well done you!!!

Handbrake was on, vehicle was in neutral Miss Watson, I was in perfect control of my safe and stationary vehicle there was no chance of an incident occuring ;)

2 words in there just for you Rosie :)

See, that's how its done, Jen....proper police speak - loving it.
(I would also count stationary and occurring - so that's a score of 4 police words in one sentence. Ace ;))

Well, opposite extreme today - 1247 (just for you Sandy!), and eaten NOTHING so far today but had 2 coffees in subway. Met with one of the school mums for a coffee at 815am and left at 1145 - could have had a breakfast sub but didn't fancy it. So having WW lasagne with salad for lunch so should undo some of my over-indulgence of yesterday. If the Wendie plan works on high/low then I will have given my metabolism a right kick up the rear.

No exercise yesterday of any note. Some skipping and stretchy band things and some lunges etc but nothing to make me sweaty. Today will go for a run while my little girl is at netball - need to run on the street though....deep joy with my flourescent vest on.

(I would also count stationary and occurring - so that's a score of 4 police words in one sentence. Ace ;))

That reminds me of an incident which occured ;) when I got home from work one day. Got out the car, in my rather attractive! uniform and was approached (theres another one) by a group of scary looking youths about 15 years old.

They came up to the car and asked in their charming Glasgow dialect 'Hey are you a polis' being a bit apprehensive (theres another one) I edged towards my gate and asked nervously 'Why' 'Ma da says your a polis' came the eloquant reply. 'And?' I enquired 'Well do you do that fancy speak they do' At this point I couldnt think what they meant which must have been apparant by the blank look on my face. 'You know that tango juliet roger stuff'

The light dawned - the phonetic alphabet, I replied in the affirmative (theres another one for you) and they all looked dead impressed.

'Go on then, spell us something' I couldnt believe it, this rough looking group of boys wanted to learn the phonetic alphabet :rotflmao: I spent the next 15 mins spelling out their names and helping them with various letters they were stuck with.

Ever since then if theyre around one of them will shout something hilariously funny :rolleyes: Like 'Is that you away out in your Charlie Alpha Romeo' lol

Ok long story and probably not that interesting now I think about it :giggle:

Made me laugh again though. You are getting good at this.

It just shows you that if you capture their interest they are perfectly ok kids. So, rather than ASBO's we should be sending them to classes to learn "polis speak".

Hope you are having a good day, lovely and I am feeling really special with all these posts. Keep it up. :D xx

Oooh there has been a lot of posting attention for you Rosie. Well here I am to add mine. Hope you have lovely in control day and it sounds like you've started!!

M

I have - and as if by magic, my gold card arrived today from WW - just to make sure I don't drift too far from the straight and narrow.

So tonight, will drop little lovely off at netball - then go for a run for about 40mins or so - go and get weighed in - then go and pick up daughter.

Been like a cleaning fiend this afternoon - every flat surfaced has been polished and cleaned with the appropriate cleaning materials. I always buy the right stuff and then rarely use it - but today....I was a whirlwind. Very chuffed with myself. :D

That explains that odd glow in the sky over yours then, its all those gleaming surfaces.

Well done you on the gold card

M

Thanks M.

Well, here was me doing the "right thing" and going and getting myself some exercise during the time when I would normally go to Waitrose and get a coffee before my WW class begins.

Anyhow, at one point on the run, I thought I felt my ipod drop out of my pocket - but no, it was still there....I was forgetting that my lovely little daughter had been speaking to my OH on my phone just before I dropped her at netball - had put the phone in my pocket....and yes, you are ahead of me...that's what dropped out of my pocket.

Got home, was looking for the phone - of course, could not find it. So, ever resourceful - piled Hannah back in the car and drove back to town to the very spot on my run that I had felt the "ipod" drop - and there was my poor little phone - all muddy and wet lying in the road. I say mud - it was right outside a farm so it could have been anything it was lying in!!!:eek:

Needless to say, the screen is well and truly dead where someone has probably driven over it - but it still can take calls! How amazing is that. A very strong little phone.

So, any builders out there - get yourself a Nokia 6300 (I think thats what I had) - just delighted that I don't have all the hassle of trying to find out people's numbers again because of course, I haven't backed up the phone to the computer (again...this happened when my phone got nicked in the summer)

So, the spare phone will be called into action and I might go and get myself a new phone tomorrow if I can be bothered.

WI wise - a STS - which I was delighted with as this is my first "official WW WI" in 3 weeks.

Well done on your sts!! That really is amazing, you've definately got it cracked!! x

Hiya yippeee on your STS and how fortunate that you found your phone all be it a bit yuckky and tattered! x

Well, now I am not quite so calm....

how the heck do you get the back off a samsung d900i mobile phone? I know I am not the most technically gifted person on the planet but this is doing my head in :mad::mad:

Any help greatly appreciated.

well done on your official STS! :D

also, no idea on the phone front.. is there not a little indentation somewhere for your nail? x

Back