LRO...name needs to change, I think ;(

I've just broken my blasted nail now - aaaargh - why are things never simple. I mean, how hard is it to design the back of a phone that actually comes off when you want it to.

Bloody SAMSUNG!!!:mad::mad::mad:

(Now I need my breathing exercises)

i used to have one and they is a button you press in but i used to do it with a coin as didnt want to break any nails.

i used to have one and they is a button you press in but i used to do it with a coin as didnt want to break any nails.

Now she tells me!;)

Glad you are still popping by Gemma. Hope slimming world is working out for you

I did it!! The phone is now charging. Should be back to normal service tomorrow morning. Blimey, that was hard work. At one point, my heart rate was up at 120 I was so agitated (just in case you are wondering how I know that...I am wearing a heart rate monitor from when I was running earlier...I don't have a digital display on my chest or anything - now that would be just too weird.) xx

well mi'm glad you got it sorted, they must've changed to design cos mine has no button.

am flattered tho, you only meet me once and buy the same phone??!!!

No it didn't have a button - it most likely is the same as yours - just a little psychic connection we must have going on....

Although, in fairness, it won't be my phone for long as I couldn't go through that blooming rigmarole every time I needed to open the back of it. :rolleyes:

nokias all the way! :D ..although i have a sony eriksson and am very happy with it :D

glad you got the back off in the end Rosie :) and had a good giggle at the idea of you ripping your top open superman style to reveal a big massive heart monitor screen LOL :p

I recently washed my mobile in the washing machine. Wouldn't turn back even after putting it in the airing couple of a couple of days. I blame Adam as he tried to turn it on while still wet!

Well done on STS :D

I can't change my mood - I know how I am supposed to be able to do it but when I click on the mood icon the drop down box is empty - does that mean I am only now allowed to be cheerful for the rest of my life?????

I suppose I can think of worse things. xx

mmm it should be more realistic tho..perhaps contact pierce...:p

Yeah theres a limit to how cheerful a person should be

Is there? :p

Noticed you've done your homework Sandy - well done.Will get that processed shortly and send it over to you. x

Off to costco today (so down your way again, Jane) with my friend Judy on a spree. Might also visit boundary mill - now thats where serious cash can be spent! Not that I have any to spend to be fair.

have a lovely time at boundary mill :D i dont know what it is, but you mentioned spending money so i'm sure it must be good! :D xxx

its a retail outlet, clothes, m&s kitchenware etc-hhave to go myself next week for mates borthday present.

Have fun Rosie, henceforth known as cheerfull rosie

Cheerful will do for now we'll look into new ones later as Jen says we need to allow for real life.

M

...and, unfortunately, today I am not - so hoping that if I just keep looking at the smiley face it will cheer me up.

nothing much to report today - although a fudge and a curly wurly have been involved :eek: Not in the mood for food though so should be ok -just not the most nutritious use of points ever. x

only 4.5points? thats not too bad? you could davina that off in half an hour? :p

Back