LRO...name needs to change, I think ;(

Enjoy your chinese and girly chat, and well done on successfully reaching the end of a step class - bloomin hard work those classes!! x

Well done you for doing the step class wiv your mate ;oO

Don't remind me about easter eggs' am so glad the kids are older now otherwise the house would be filled with them and I know I would struggle big time
x

Hi, sorry not been around for a while again. Well done you on the step class and avoiding the easter eggs! Am dreading having easter eggs in the house! Love the story bout your HR monitor. Have been looking on ebay for one for when out on my treadmill but am the most untechnical person around and was well confused and gave up ... any advice/recommendations you feel you can chuck my way would be very gratefully received! Well done on still maintaining - you're an absolute inspiration!!! Take care xxx

Thanks everyone for popping in to say hello...you are all so kind. :gen126:

Pleased again this morning as weight had fluctuated upwards during the week but back to its resting place today - so another week of maintenance for me. I am really chuffed cos I think I am getting the balance right between eating well, having treats and exercising

Jax: If you are looking for a HR monitor go for Polar brand - they are really good and just get a very basic one - that shows calories etc.

Still a bit stiff from the step class - I did enjoy it in a strange kind of way!! Maybe I am just a masochist. :p

gym competition this weekend so down to Surrey. Joy!

Morning - hope the sunshines on you in surrey and enjoy the gym competition.
Well done on your sts your doing great ;o) x

Well done on maintaining again - you're doing fab! Thanx for advice on HR monitor have googled and fingers crossed I've dropped enough not too subtle hints to OH for mothers day (have emailed him several links LOL). Have a great weekend in Surrey xxx

Well done on another week maintained, it's great that you have managed to work it out just right and allow some treats :)
I ordered the easter eggs from Tesco today so will have to get hubby to hide them from me lol!

Rosie - well done on the step class! I used to love it. If only I had someone to go with :(

How are you? I am out of the loop. It sounds like you are doing fantastic with your maintenence! Well done hun x

Note to self: avoid step class.

Well done on managing to maintain yet again! You've really got the hang of it :)

Just wanted to say thanks for your support recently on my diary! You're doing so well with your maintaining!! xx

Thanks to everyone who has popped by to say hello.

Updated, then lost my last post!! Aaargh.

Had a lovely day yesterday. Dropped Hannah off at the gym comp then drove into London and had a right nice walk about Hyde park in the sunshine. Beautiful. Spot of lunch in EAT - cous cous chicken thing...very nice.

Just listening to the football on the radio. My OH has gone to watch in the pub (normally goes to all the games but didn't go to this one) so waiting for him to get home before setting off for Leyland. Working there tomorrow and Wednesday

feeling really tired but not done anything. Think it might be cos I have done no exercise since Friday and my body is dead sluggish. Can't even be bothered to do anything. Will be at the gym in the hotel in the morning

Been very nibbly again today - and had an eating weekend (Indian on Saturday night for the first time in ages - lush but loaded with points) Little worrying that I am eating badly and not moving at all! Need to change that sharpish.

hiya Rosie, good to see you around again, noticed you'd not been on but guessed you busy.
i had an eating weekend too and am having trouble getting back on track today and have been a fellow nibbler!! Ian away tonight and keep thinking of things i could eat, just boredom i guess although usually doesnt bother me.

Boredom is the worst thing for me - but I now seem to have switched the time of day that I need to nibble. Its much earlier than it used to be so maybe I need to bring my tea forward to stop it happening.

Need to go and get my car packed up for leaving later. Late night drive here I come....Joy. xx

I was thinking of going for a late night drive! how spooky! We could be on the road together! :p ( I am only going 3 mins round the corner tho ...)

Its 1.12am and I really need to get off to my bed. Training tomorrow in Leyland so in the warmest hotel room EVER tonight. Can't even open the window - or I could but then I would have to listen to the M6 all night....not sure what would stop me sleeping more - the heat or the noise.

Wont be around much the next couple of days - so be good one and all and stick with the plan. xx

Just wanted to say thank you for posting in my diary and raising it from the depths :)

can't believe you're up already.. you must be shattered! hope you have a good day today xxx

Back