LRO...name needs to change, I think ;(

Get off those scales. That is only transient weight gain and with a little forward thinking and some restraint at the festivities this weekend you'll soon pull it back. I have every confidence in you.

Enjoy it all

M

HI Rosie
Your doing what i was doing in middle of the week - scale peeping its rubbish and is never acurate, so suprising how much in can fluctuate in a day or even hours. Am sure you will pull it back ;o)

Have a great meet this weekend x

Glad to hear i'm not the only one, have a good weekend then right back on it-i'm with you in spirit!!

Hi rosie,
I cant talk thats all i do,shame we cant earn AP's for jumping on+off the scales.
Have a great w/end at the meet.
xx

Hi Rosie, Am sure its just water and even if it isnt I'm 100% certain that you'll run any small gain off in no time! You are the maintainance queen afterall! Have a super time this weekend. Take care xxx

I do my actual "real" weigh in on a Friday - and yes, I shouldn't have known what I was yesterday....but I weigh pretty much every day now - which keeps me on track. I know I shouldn't but I do. :copon:

Been very much on track today - so that's good - saved some points for tomorrow too. Even in the face of a bar of tablet.

If weighting everyday helps you to stay on track I dont see anything wrong with it. Good you took action straight away to get rid of that 5lbs of extra "luggage" which appeard overnight!
Have a good weekend x

Are you in Glasgow now? I hope you have a wonderful time with the girls and you boys.

M

Are you in Glasgow now? I hope you have a wonderful time with the girls and you boys.

M

Yip, in God's own country and had a lovely evening out.

Went to the chinese buffet in the end - ate too much - particularly ice cream - but enjoyed it nonetheless.

Met Jess for the first time tonight - and she is very lovely.

Didn't eat that much else during the day so shouldn't have done too much damage - fingers crossed (again!!)

Morning

I'm a scale peeper too! And usually can tell when i've gone over a bit with eating as you get to know the weight range throughout the day (sad) but like you found its helpful if it shows a gain - means u can pull back a bit and up exercise!

Sounds like u had lovely time last night and topped off with icecream too yum yum!

Hope rest of weekend goes well too!
x

Hiya Rosie.
I am a serial SP girl too,in fact i bet i get on the scales at least 4 times a day!!!
Even DS who wants to put weight ON is as bad...(not good i know)but like you said it keeps you on track.

Glad you had a super time at the chinese buffet ((((drools)))).
Nice to meet up with peeps youve met "virtually"enjoy the rest of your w/end.
xx

Heehee. Yeah, I thought when everyone said they were on the scales all the time, they meant every day, in the morning, like me :rolleyes:

xx

Morning Rosie

Glad it all went well for the birthday meet. Hope the boys were Ok too

M

hey Rosie, was lovely seeing you and thank you again for the gorgeous birthday present.

lotsa love and hugs xxx

Rach, you are very welcome.

Well, this morning the 5lbs from last Friday had GONE - how good is that....so M, you were right, transient weight gain - just imagine how annoyed you would be though if you had paid WW to weigh you on a day like that!

As I said on Jen's diary, I reckon carbs hold water and make it appear that you have gained - I did feel really bloated as well.

So even after a chinese, I am back to my fighting weight - so happy all round.

There nothing to worry about after all.

Are you whizzing about the country this week or home based?

M

Bit of whizzing

Today - Birmingham airport
Tuesday - Warrington (but might be friday)
Wednesday - Woking
Thursday - Maidenhead

sunday - off to Portugal for my holidays - although taking work with me!!! till 10th april.

Will still have the internet though...so can make you all jealous if its warm and sunny. xx

Bit of whizzing

Today - Birmingham airport
Tuesday - Warrington (but might be friday)
Wednesday - Woking
Thursday - Maidenhead

sunday - off to Portugal for my holidays - although taking work with me!!! till 10th april.

Will still have the internet though...so can make you all jealous if its warm and sunny. xx

Hmmmm Portugal how lovely - don't tease us too much will you ;oP

Glad your weight gain from Friday has gone - strange how it does that like you said prob the carbs = water!

But its gone now so yipeee ;o))

Aww thats great news,your job sounds really interesting keeping you very busy.

Im not aaaaabit jelous about your holiday to Portugal im ALOT!!!!:D:(:D

But i hope you have a lovely time
hmm i can taste the chix piri piri now...(((drools)))
xx

Back