LRO...name needs to change, I think ;(

Today has been a lovely day.

Went out to the shops for a little tat about earlier then after lunch ( a nice ham salad - why are fruit and veg here soooo much nicer??) then down to the beach.

Made tea, did my Steps DVD, got knackered, ate tea - then a quiet 20mins on minis before having a bath and some telly.

Back tomorrow I expect with the latest weather report from sunny Portugal.

(by the way, I might not get to all diaries so sorry if I dont visit you personally...will do when I am back.) xxx

I know what you mean about fruit and veg, whenever I go abroad and taste fruit and veg its like tasting it for the very first time, I never realised tomatoes actually had a strong flavour until I had some in Spain.

Well done on doing the Steps DVD - its a good one? Worth buying?

I really like it, Lydia. Bought it on Jen's recommendation and it makes you sweat if thats anything to go by. Got more fat burning activity than Davina - and its got blokes in the background who are all pretty good eye candy (if that's your thing!!!)

Glad you're having a good holiday! You deserve a blooming medal with all your exercise and now you're doing it whilst on holiday!!!

bless you and your exercise on holiday! glad the weather is nice for you.. are you going to go really run while you are out there?

oh and while i'm here thank you again for my present.. got loads of compliments on it yesterday when i was out :) x

Hi Rosie

Having been awol for a wee while, I hadn't realised you were going on holiday. Hope you have a great time in Portugal, im so jealous!!! Don't be doing too much exercise, your on your holidays remember. Bring back some sunshine with you won't you
x

I really like it, Lydia. Bought it on Jen's recommendation and it makes you sweat if thats anything to go by. Got more fat burning activity than Davina - and its got blokes in the background who are all pretty good eye candy (if that's your thing!!!)

Well I tend to do my exercise DVDs on a TUesday morning about 5.30 am so anything to keep my interest at that time of the morning I'll give it a good, thanks for the recommendation (and Jen too!!). Have a good day x

Well I tend to do my exercise DVDs on a TUesday morning about 5.30 am so anything to keep my interest at that time of the morning I'll give it a good, thanks for the recommendation (and Jen too!!). Have a good day x

5.30am!!! and I thought I was mental!!! YOU WIN...

Went for a little light run this morning - about 1.5miles around the marina and back - very, very nice as the sun wasn't up and too hot yet - then had a lovely mushroom, pepper and a little cheese omelette for brekkie - and now doing some work while OH and Hannah have gone swimming. Need to get off minis or they will be back and I'll have done sod all!

Another lovely day looks like it has arrived and no wind today which is good, so off to the beach this afternoon for a read and a play in the sand. xxx

Thats sounds just a lovely time over there in foreign parts. I'm glad you are enjoying yourself, you deserve to

Counting the days til your return (I'm doing a course in sucking up techniques can you tell?)

M

Sounds like your having a great time, No sun here today :O(

Hey there I'm sooo not jelous you know:jelous:
Hee hee!

Sounds gorgeous where you are and your dead right about fruit and veg - always sneak some tomatoes back with me from Turkey and chilli's and garlic is good too :p

Don't worry about visiting everyone's diaries otherwise you'd have no time for anything else never mind work. Well done you for keeping up the exercising ...thats dedication :D

A little overcast here in Lagos today although looks like it might blow over by mid-afternoon for another beach visit.

I NEVER go brown - not even when I went to Nigeria as a kid!! Its so not fair that I am here and applying my Johnsons holiday skin lotion while everyone else just needs suntan lotion - of course I need that too....factor 40 like the babies have!!!

Been doing a little work this morning and having a minis break. Might have a coffee and a bourbon biscuit in a mo. See, I really know how to live. x

I hope the weather turns nice enough for your appointment with the beach ! :) ....
Your willpower is amazing! no way i could be that strict with myself on me holibobs!

I actually don't have that much willpower - just clothes that will be too small if I over-indulge too much - not an elasticated waistband in sight!

It did get very warm and sunny this afternoon - about 22 degrees around 3pm. We went out to Sagres which was small and very pretty.

Off out later to watch the football in a bar

Thursday: OH's last day here in Lagos so we had a nice romantic walk along the beach together - while a lovely Irish family minded Hannah who was playing with their girls. Fantastic.

My sister arrives on Monday so that gives me and little H a few days to ourselves - doing mum and girl things but I reckon that now she has her new mates - I will be totally binned. So probably be on here for company!!

Anyway....all that dedication with my exercise dvd's is for nought. I have seriously binged today. Opened a packet of Haribo's I found (obviously left by a previous renter) and have almost finished the whole bag (family size) throughout the day.

Thats in addition to the tons of bread, cheese (which I am not even that fond of!) and crisps - oh, and a large amount of fruit - but I reckon I can ignore that!

Feel a right bloater now. I reckon the Haribo's are what kicked me off - all that sugar started the frenzy - that and two slices of toast this morning for brekkie.

Ho hum. I am on holiday and not going to get too bothered. Will get back into the swing of things once I am back. Plenty of time for that. xx

Hiya you sound like your having a great time...Hmm (((((dreams)))))can vaguely remember what holidays and sunshine were like...LOL.:thinking2:
Enjoy your girlie time and rest of your hols.
xx

Haribo are completely addictive!! Must be even better in the sunshine, although we did have a fair bit of sunshine back home today - well Glasgow certainly did anyway! Enjoy your next few girly days x

Back