LRO...name needs to change, I think ;(

Hey
I wanted to say hello in your diary as you always come into mine to see how I am doing. Thanks for that :)

have a nice holiday

XXXXX

I'm reassured now and very tickled that to think I (along with others of course) might go cosmopolitan with overseas posts (although I already do Southern Ireland ..thanks girls) ..thanks Karenlou for that info.

Missing you already but enjoy that break

M

Hiya :) ... Sounds like you are having a great time, long may it continue xx

Hey
I wanted to say hello in your diary as you always come into mine to see how I am doing. Thanks for that :)

have a nice holiday

XXXXX

thanks for coming by and saying hello. hope to "see" you more often. x

Hiya :) ... Sounds like you are having a great time, long may it continue xx

Thanks, Anna.

I'm reassured now and very tickled that to think I (along with others of course) might go cosmopolitan with overseas posts (although I already do Southern Ireland ..thanks girls) ..thanks Karenlou for that info.

Missing you already but enjoy that break

M

M, I might even post on your diary from the beach....might get me one of those mobile broadband dongles that Sandy has and swears by.....how exciting would that be???

Well, won 4 times at the Easter egg bingo....fantastic. So got 3 cadbury and 1 Lindt egg - just need to try and keep my hands off them now.

Rosie your pic doesn't do you justice! It's not bad it just doesn't show how pretty you are :)

That is the sweetest thing someone has said to me in ages....and I am taking it as a huge compliment - since I am an old bird and all that!!! My head is swelling as we speak.

Jen did try to take some other shots of me - but they were even more awful than the ones that Sandy posted....;)

4 wins, you're gonna get lynched! Well done x

Only if you can catch me, Anna...and I am getting faster every day....:D:D:D

i totally agree with what Jess said - think its cause your avatar is so close up, looks like a passport photo when you havent got your seat adjusted right :D

you're a bonny old bird Rosie! :D (to use your choice of phrase :p)

I think these two are very pretty :D

Attachments

• DSC00082.jpg
    DSC00082.jpg
    215.3 KB · Views: 36
  • DSC00083.jpg
    DSC00083.jpg
    165.6 KB · Views: 39
Jen's pics are much nicer I think :)

You look my age in your display picture...!
Which may not be such a bad thing, but you definitely look alot prettier in Jen's pics :)

x

If I wasn't addicted to minis before, I certainly am now!

You are all sooooo lovely - thank you, thank you, thank you.

So techy help now please - how do I save Jens pics onto my album and then be able to use them?

Jen: I love those pics and that is very unusual for me - I don't remember you taking them so maybe that's the trick - catch me when I am more "natural" - or were they part of the posing session I had in Harvester????

Got a whole load of clothes today (10things) for my hols (a dress for work) for the bargain price of £25

I found this little shop that was closing down in Warrington when I went for a meeting today - and everything they had left was £2.50 each thing. Result. T-shirts, cropped trousers, lovely white linen skirt, pair of jeans, etc. Clearly not really expensive stuff but will be absolutely fine for my holidays.

I am a happy bunny today. xx

They were taken out at Sandys mum house in Jan! If you right click on the image and click save as you will have it on your desk top to do what you want with :)

Winning easter eggs, clothes for a tenner! your on a role :O) Have a great weekend x

Just realised that I really must need those new clothes as I am wearing the same top in the Jan photos as the ones at the weekend. Poor little me!

Actually, its cos I love that blouse - holds you in in all the right places xxx

Back