LRO...name needs to change, I think ;(

just want to say that I like your new pic x

Never mind that pound lovely lady thats well within the maintenance tolerance so well done. Bargain clothing not to be sneezed at but all that for £25 thats so good, you'll beam all through your holidays. I kmow what you mean about having fave items of clothing, for whatever reason I've got a wardrobe full of stuff that fits and is fine, but can be found in one skirt and top cos I like how it looks ....strange!!

Have a good day when do you fly off?

M

Thanks all for the reassurance the my 1lb counts as maintaining - I guess the WW rules of 5lbs either way should count on here too.

Also, thanks for the comments on my new pic - thanks Jen for being the photographer on that one!

Flying out tomorrow morning M - at 6.20am - which, because of the clocks going forward is really 5.20am to me!!! An early night I guess for all of us.

Planning to have the car packed and ready to go. Up and out at about 4am I reckon.

Got some last minute shopping to do for Hannah - she needs some shorts and trousers - so off to Telford shortly. xx

I'm missing you already... but I'll try and cope

M:wave_cry::wave_cry::wave_cry::wave_cry::wave_cry::wave_cry:

Hey there, wow that pic is great - has knocked years off you ;o))

Not that you looked old before - just a case of you look so much younger on new one, I'll shut up now ;oO

Please please please bring back a bit of sunshine and don#t tease too much whilst away. Have a great time and don't do too much work x

have a lovely time away Rosie, and look and feel fabulous in your bargain clothes :D its like food - always tastes better if you get it on a deal price! :)

Have and Fab holiday, New pic is stunning :O)

You're looking positively stunning in your new avatar! Enjoy that holiday now and make the most of the sun, sea and rest - you deserve it!

We have arrived and have settled in nicely.

Lagos is very pretty and if it wasn't for the stiff breeze coming in off the Atlantic, it would be really warm.

Sat up on the balcony this afternoon (after a nice long walk) and enjoyed the sunshine as we were shielded from the wind - and I've actually caught the sun. Must remember suncream tomorrow - you get lulled into thinking that because its only March, then it can't burn you! Wrong!!

Being a good Catholic country, most places are closed today (and I guess being off season doesn't help) so not sure what food is going to be consumed...probably not within points. ;)

I have, on the other hand, brought all my running gear and my new Davina DVD (the 5 workout one - the first one is good, that's the only one I've done so far) and my Steps one. Plan on keeping my exercise regime going while out here.

there is something sad yet sweet about you Mrs!

Love the new pic :)

Im such a dozo, I thought you were already on holiday lol!!! Did wonder if the easter eggs from bingo might melt in the heat :p
I read the temps and assumed you were already there...
Well have a fantastic holiday :D x

Have a fantastic time Rosie, and good luck with keeping up the excercise-i once took my scales on holiday once to 'keep an eye on things' by about the 3rd day i was so horrified by what they said i gave up and carried on enjoying myself-oh well the thort was there -am sure you'll do better

Have a great time either way

Morning Rosie

Hope it goes fine on your hols waiting to see if you check in via the dongle

M

Love the new pic hun!! I'm beyond impressed that you have taken exercise DVDs on holiday with you, talk about committed!!! Well done you x Enjoy yourself x

Back