LRO...name needs to change, I think ;(

ya can do mine there if ya wan!!???? i will gladly let ya haha xx

cant wait to hear your result, good luck hun.xx

Just read your whole diary at once! Lol.
I don't stray away from my subscribed threads much, lol :p

Good luck for your WI :)

And hey, what's wrong with the red/black from Ann Summers? LOL :D
I told Jon that if he helps me get to 9 stone before Valentines then I'd surprise him, hehe :p

xx

Well ....

Cue drum roll.....

(on the other hand, cancel the drum roll)

I PUT ON 0.5lbs. The first time in 16 weeks of dieting that I have not lost weight....and on this week of all weeks so the chance of me getting to 9st 4lbs by Christmas is rapidly disappearing. Maybe it will have to be later then :D

Gutted! but hey, I didn't do anything to cause it so its got to be rogue, right????

My class leader reckons its because I have been doing so much exercise and not eating any of my activity points. Your body can take a week or so to re-adjust itself apparently.

Think she was just trying to stop me crying as it was becoming embarassing for the other clients.....(I didn't really, I just put that in for dramatic effect.)

Ho Hum. I will not be knocked off track - no siree!

The silver lining - cos there has always got to be one - is that I now know that the WW class leader scales weigh me 1.5lbs lighter than my home scales - so at least next week, when there is no class, I will be able to weigh myself at 6.30.

So, back on my treadmill tomorrow morning and sticking to plan as best I can as got a few "do's" coming up.

aww well done hon! i know its a gain but we both know its not through anything bad! still crossing everything for you for next week :)

i am now off to find the link to some nice underwear i saw that i thought you might appreciate... watch this space :D x

i promise this is my last clothes-spam post... for today :p

LaSenza.co.uk - Nightwear - Glitter Pompom Wrap around

thought that was nice.. think ur OH would appreciate as rather low cut to show off your nicely sized chest! xx (wanna swap for what my (what Lou calls) pancakes? :D LOL)

Aww Rosie, I'm sure it will be off in no time :)
Besides, it's probably all muscle :) (which is definitely not true for the 5lbs I've gained, LOL.)

Rach, can I steal you in January for Valentines underwear? Lol :D

xx

Aww Rosie, I'm sure it will be off in no time :)
Besides, it's probably all muscle :) (which is definitely not true for the 5lbs I've gained, LOL.)

Rach, can I steal you in January for Valentines underwear? Lol :D

xx

of course, but i dont look that good on.. ;) lol

Sorry it was a gain. I was so convinced you have reached your target. You did every thing right and it will pay off and I have no doubt you can reach your target b4 xmas. You never know you might surpass your goal next week.

sorry about the gain hun, but 0.5 is nothing is it really, you will have that and onother 1lb off again in no time, well done.xxxxx

I PUT ON 0.5lbs. The first time in 16 weeks of dieting that I have not lost weight....and on this week of all weeks so the chance of me getting to 9st 4lbs by Christmas is rapidly disappearing. Maybe it will have to be later then :D

My class leader reckons its because I have been doing so much exercise and not eating any of my activity points. Your body can take a week or so to re-adjust itself apparently.

Sorry to hear you had a tiny gain, glad you have a reason for it. Get eating those activity points lady ;) I bet that 0.5 is blemmin gone by tonight!:D

Enjoy your do's! xx

Oh dear that must have been dissappointing but no worries it will soon come off. Eat those APs and see.

Take care

M

if u went to the toilet before weigh in u prob would of sts i bet lmaooo - stick to it next week will be a great loss xx

good morning i hope you have been treadmilling away.. i got up and thought i bet you were so i should do some myself.. so i did 15mins on my bike :) hope you're okay xxx

Back