LRO...name needs to change, I think ;(

Thanks all - weekend was lovely

Out at the library again with my little girl so using the public computer. What a great service the library is - M, you need to get that nephew of yours properly acqainted.

Out tonight for first Christmas dinner of the season - really looking forward to it.

Did 30 mins treadmill (450 calories) and went for a longish walk with OH and neighbours dog - they are old and poorly so doing a good turn too (insert halo!)

Hoping for a little loss tomorrow as I am weighing in at a different class - 10am rather than 6.30pm - so that should make a little difference.

Over and out. xx

Have a fabulous time!! You are doing great with AP!!! Good luck for weight in tomorrow! :D

Good luck for tomorrow Rosie x

Good Luck for your WI Rosie! xx

Well, despite the good lucks and ALL those bloomin activity points - I GAINED (YES YOU READ RIGHT, GAINED) another pesky pound this morning - and that's weighing in in the morning. My goodness, I would have been in a right state had I been weighed at 6.30pm as usual.

So, have consoled myself with the following "reasons"...

1. I got weighed after only 5 actual WW days so it might be a mid-week blip and I will dramatically drop half a stone by Wednesday.
2. The morning scales were out to get me by weighing me heavier than my night time class scales (as according to my home scales which weigh 1.5lbs heavier than class scales, I should have been a STS)
3. All this darned exercise is really, really not good for the weight loss task in hand. I am feeling so much fitter, healthier and think I look a bit slimmer....but the number, the number...
4. I did have about 3 nights out in the
last 5 days and although chose wisely, probably went over points (I don't like this reason as I did so many APs I couldn't possibly have eaten them all and I tended to compensate at other points in the day)

Anyhow, its all academic WHY the little blighter is there - he is (has to be a HE to be so mean to arrive the day before Christmas eve - a woman would never upset me like that!) - and I just have to up my exercise still further and be even more careful.

I am determined not to put on loads over Christmas - although the Quality Street are calling gently to me right now.

If I am not back on tomorrow (fat chance I know) then Happy Christmas one and all and I hope that Father Christmas brings you all something lovely and that you have a wonderful day.

Love and hugs
Rosie xx

Awww, I'm sure there is a reason - having said that you might not have eaten enough - which sounds silly but can sometimes be true.

And I totally agree about the morning scales being set to heavier than the evening scales :D
Because my scales are like yours, show me as 1-2lbs heavier than the WW ones, but I went to a morning WI once and it showed me at the same weight as my scales! :confused:

xx

I'm sure its just your muscles building and toning up. I wouldnt worry to much, its the xmas season, your eating habits will go back to normal in the new year. I must say havent being counting points today and I doubt I will until after xmas but I now its back to business on boxing day.

Hope you have a lovely Christmas with your family and friends

Aww Rosie, dont worry hun although I agree squatters are always male!!! You've had a busy social time this past week and even though you've made wise choices your eating patterns/times have changed and our bodies pick up on those subtle differences. Also you've weighed in on a different day, at a different time and probably on different scales! Don't panic, take a step back, breathe and relax. You'll kick that squatter off and more in no time. Relax and enjoy christmas and see what your WI brings once January arrives. You're doing so well just think back a few months and smile! Merry Christmas babe xxx

Just wanted to say that I hope you and your family have a lovely Christmas time!
:xmastree::4616:
Love Laura. xXx

I am feeling so much fitter, healthier and think I look a bit slimmer....

This says it all Rosie! Are you still measuring those inches -cos at the end of the day it is what you feel like and what you look like thats important, how your clothes fit you and being healthy. The number is irrelevant!

You know you know it!!! Try not to be too obsessed with the scales over Christmas!!! You are doing so well and you will get there and stay there - the last few pounds are the hardest, and even when you reach the elusive number you will continue to vary 3-4 pounds around it (or maybe thats just me)

Have a fabulous Christmas hun

Catch up in the New Year!

Carol x

Thanks all. I know I am becoming overly obsessive - but I have been here before (like everyone else I dare say), lost the weight only to regain it.

My fear is that I start to slide and then the "sod it" factor happens. Not yet though with my minimins cheerleaders keeping me upbeat.

45mins treadmill this morning - definitely getting fitter as I am able to run faster for longer (600 cals this morning - building up a stash for my goodies binge tomorrow)

Will weigh in at 6.30pm tonight on home scales as at least then I will be able to tell a more accurate picture.

Non diet front. I am off to see the Tales of Desperaux this afternoon with my little one which will be lovely. Must remember to take some fruit to avoid the popcorn...I just love popcorn.

Rosie , i am right there with you. I made a deliberate decision to let ww go over xmas as i had been struggling for a while and decided that i needed a bit of time off, well the sod it factor as you so brilliantly put it has kicked in good and proper except i have to say somewhere in the back of my mind someone is saying 'what are you doing girl ' I have already passed the magic number on the scales that i said i wouldn't go beyond.
I guess i am on that slippery slope but am grabbing for a hand hold.
what I am trying to say is i know what you mean and understand how you feel.
hang on in there and have a great christmas

Back