LRO...name needs to change, I think ;(

Good luck Rosie and well done on all that activity :D

Hmnn all quiet over here then... out stalking or working ...well I wonder .. never mind I'm coming back later to check on that Wi and have everything crossed that it is

See you later

M

....my golden key - that's bloomin' what!!!!

So with all my weight fluctuations during the week....stood on the scales tonight and had lost 3lbs since last week - incredible.

I am just sooooo excited. And this little key is so cute.

Just about to have my tea - still within points for today!!!

I get an extra 6 apparently but going to increase 2 per week and see how it goes.

Yours, over the moon'edly....

WoW:eek: That is just amazing news!! Well done you!!!!!!!!

You'll be absolutely chuffed that you got your golden key. Hope you make sure that everyone gets to see it and realise just how much of a fantastic achievment it actually is!

x

Not actually sure what this golden key malarky is...but sounds exciting so WELL DONE!! :D

Rosie - so proud of you hun :D I knew you would do it but wow! to do it in one week is AMAZING! You are a star. WELL DONE xxx

Oh just read about it! that is fabulous!! bring it for show and tell at the weekend!!! I am so impressed!! well done my little flower fairy!! fab news!

Wow Rosie, thats wonderful news! Am thrilled for you! All that worrying etc for nothing - now dont you go getting on those scales each day until next week!!! Take care xxx

WELL DONE :D YOU DID IT!

See, it's a good thing you kept weighing yourself because you weren't expecting it making it even better!

So are you 9 stone now? Mmmm, 6 more points.

Hello LRO,
Many congratulations on getting to gold. It's a big achievement in itself but I am even more impressed that you seem to have mastered maintenance. I have reached gold twice but I'm afraid I have never maintained for more than a month or so. You're an inspiration to us all hun.

oh my word...im sooo delighted for ya!! well done chic u deserve it xxx

Thanks one and all - I really appreciate it.

Jess: I weighed 9st 3.5lbs last night - my target was 9st 4lbs (night weighing with clothes and all that!) Morning weight this morning is 9st 1lbs so I guess that shows the difference morning and night)

You are right though - it was so unexpected with all my fluctuations during the week.

At the class last week, the leader said that if you do High level Activity (jogging, running, dancing etc) then she would recommend that you do eat your APs. I had never eaten them before - always banked them for extra weight loss.

This week - I ate 12 of the 21 I earned - and lost 3lbs! Bodies are mental! I give up trying to make them do anything.

I am going to increase by 2 or 3 pts per day this week and still eat any high activity APs I might earn (up to 12) and see how I go on next week. That way I will get a better idea of how this maintenance thing all works.

It will feel quite odd not having to plan around my dark chocolate bar! Its like having that for free every day...result. xx

Woohoo, well done Rosie I know how much you wanted it. Bet your on top of the world being at goal, you've done fantastic you should be so proud of yourself. x

OOOhhhh I'm like a proud mother hen this morning my stalker chick has done so well and eaten her APs ..result keep on maintaining

M

Back