LRO...name needs to change, I think ;(

Well done!!

To be honest, when I read the thread title, I thought you were going to "share" a little too much :D

Anyone else or have I just pitt mind??

Ive never heard of a golden key before?
Well done to you for achieving your goal :)

Mary, when you attend class and get to your final target weight you get a little gold weight watchers key (years ago it used to be a snowflake - my mum got one) and every year you stick to goal then you get a little star to hang on it. Don't suppose its real gold!!!

Nikki.....lets just say - when you get to gold you can get a little over-excited.;)

my mind is now filled with WONDERFUL imagery.. thanks Rosie :p

well done :) *hugs*

brilliant news on getting your golden key!! welldone hunni!!

suz x

Over excited .... you're 43 for goodness sake Rosie. That image has done my head in for the rest of the night. I need to lie down.

M

Over excited .... you're 43 for goodness sake Rosie. That image has done my head in for the rest of the night. I need to lie down.

M

Ah, but I don't look it though....so why do I need to act it ;)

Anyhow, over excited could mean a number of things ;) its just your imagination working overtime.

No thats totally correct ...just swing from those chandeliers (0r whatever floats your boat)

M

Rosie, I'm visualising you having a when harry met sally moment now :rotflmao:

:happy096::happy096::happy096::happy096::happy096::happy096::happy096::happy096::happy096:

Well done Rosie, you must be so pleased!!!

Take care, Juliex

Fantastic hunni well done.xxxxxx

Friday morning and a little mini's fix before getting my stuff organised to go up to Glasgow for the weekend and hopefully seeing the lovely Jen and Sandy (as well as my lovely family, of course!!)

No exercise this morning - the Davina DVD has given me numb bum again - not as bad as last week so that's good. The muscle must be getting stronger.

Will take my running gear with me and go out on Saturday and Sunday if the weather is not too bad or use my sister's treadmill if it is lousy.

Yesterday was a bit of a let down with my additional points - thought it was so exciting to have them but then only ate 18.5pts anyhow....I think I have gotten so into the 18pts routine that it will take a little while to up them again. I am sure, this time next week, I will be complaining that I am running out of points again. Will be eating my APs this week too (from High intensity) so that means that I have a stash of 26.5pts for today (3APs yesterday plus 2.5pts from yesterday as I am sticking to 21pts a day till I see how it goes rather than increase to 24 straight off the bat)

Might have a chinese tonight then with my mum.

Will be back on much later today - so have a great day all. xx

have fun hunni :) and enjoy your chinese!

suz x

Hi Hun

Just popping in to say have a fab weekend!! Can just tell from your sensible approach with your extra points that you are going to be a successful maintainer and an inspiration to all

Well done xx

Oh no you're going away no stalking then from foreign parts. Enjoy your visit with your family and the mad twosome.

M

Back