LRO...name needs to change, I think ;(

It s education going down the hill. Defo not you being old fart.

Fair play to you Rosie marking maths papers - I have no clue. I have to rely on my son knowing what he's doing. He is now doing A level maths and I have not attempted anything he does as its over my head. At least you'll be learning from it as well. Hope you had a lovely weekend. Where did you stay in Portugal? We're staying in Alvor in August. When we have gone previously we have stayed in Praia Da Luz as it is close to Lagos which I enjoy going to in the evenings to eat. Hope you have a good week and don't work too hard.

Hiya hon
Great to have you back and your 4lb's will be gone in no time! Esp with ur steps dvd - here's to a good WW week for us all xxx

Welcome back :)

You better watch that 4lb youll be back to a FF in no time at this rate :p:p:p

Oh, you do make me laugh....:D

You SOOOO don't look old enough to have children!!

Thanks Lydia....that's really sweet of you to say. Makes me feel better.

Just to clear things up - I am not a brainbox mum who can mark higher maths, biology etc without the marking instructions...I print them off the internet so only need to check that they match! I would have no idea personally. :eek:

Steps DVD done this morning. thoroughly enjoy that one - its upbeat and dancey so don't feel like I am exercising (other than the beads of sweat dripping off me and the fact that I can hardly breathe!)

Not bad on the eating front although chocolate has already featured and its not even lunchtime. Although I have nearly finished all the kids eggs now - their hiding places are just not good enough to keep me at bay! so hopefully, all will be back to normal by Friday.

Off to Telford with No 1 son for a new phone in a bit. Nice mum and son time. xx

Lovely to have a bit of time with children on their own. Younger obviously get more time spent on him but others still appreciate time spent with them and shopping trips (17 year old one very crafty as asks to go shopping with me when he's broke and comes back with clothes and lunch bought for him!). Enjoy your afternoon.

Oooo Telford thats not too far from me (well hourish) I'm in Warwick.

Hi Hope you had lovely time with DS in Telford. Choc at Easter should be banned - just too tempting ;oP xxx

:happy096:Hi Rosie - Only 4lbs!! Now that is a result!!:D

Your sons sound very dedicated. My eldest (10yrs) is going to big boys school:p in September and as they only got rid of the 11 plus last year and didn't put anything in it's place no one knows what's going on:mad:. The grammar schools have now got together and have decided to put together their own tests for £35 per child based on Maths and English. My wee lad is smart enough but he's so careless and has no confidence in his ability - I don't know how he's gonna do in the tests and whether we should put him through them (decisions decisions).

It's all very confusing and quite worrying!

On a brighter note though there is now 11 Easter eggs remaining on the kitchen shelf and i seriously could do some damage (but not going to);)

hey Rosie, hope you had a lovely day today, and well done for doing your steps dvd.. i really need to get on and do some exercise! :p

Well, its now 11.12am and my "dedicated" sons have just hauled their teenage bodies out of their beds!!! So need to get whip cracking soon...

pity M is in hospital as she is the ace whip-cracker of all time.

No 1 son is going to go for the i-phone on o2 as he gets a 30% discount on all O2 pay monthly tariffs because he works at Mc Donalds - with his discount he can get the phone and a decent package for only £23 a month. He reckons he tops up about 15 on average now anyway - so for an extra £2 a week he gets the phone and more minutes and texts....result.

Foodwise, an orange and oatsosimple so far.

I have decided that I am turning my back on Oatsosimple and going back to good old regular porridge....its cheaper and nicer (like the grittiness better) so eating up my last few sachets - which are mostly raspberry which is not my fav I have to say. Much prefer the original with my nuts and seeds.

hey rosie - would u reccomend the steps dvd? is it the one with claire who lost 8 stone or something ridiculous? i need a new one and not sure what to go for - i was thinkin mel B? have u heard anything bout that one?

oh im do jealous ur son got the iphone my brothers both have it and its so smart - im a blackberry girl myself but the iphone is defo the most stylish - sooo expensive though - i should get a job in macd - although im not sure that will help my weightloss lol

hope those last 4lb fall straight off you!! u have done so brilliantly u must be so proud of yourself - i keep thinking im getting there and i was so ahead of my target of 2lb loss per week and then i ruined it all at easter - but im back motivated and raring to get in to the 9's im fed up of being 10 stone whatever it sounds so high!!! have a great week xx

Mmm, gritty porridge.. sounds delightful! :p

I didn't know that about 30% off.. oooooh.

Well done for getting back on track :) How mean are you though, eating all your kids eggs?!

I keep looking at the ipones, but realise with my clumsy fat fingers I'd be likely ring people that I don't really want to talk to at the moment awkward moments! Im only just getting the hang of my Samsung U600 touch buttons!! Good deal though!!

Its funny about the OatsoSimple, Ive gone onto them being on SW as you can have 1 satchet for a Healthy extra, I'm sure its all in my mind but I feel I am getting more than making porridge from scratch (probably because if I make thep proper stuff I have to have 50g and then have to syn some of it!!), it is much nicer though!!

Hi there LRO

Thats a brill deal on the iphone - mind you touch phone's not for me (cant get on with them) also you cant recieve picture msg's with the iphone so i'd miss that!

Hope ur having a great weekend x

Thanks all for the visits.

Been very bad at coming on minis these last few days - running around after teenagers and marking mock exam papers!!

anyway, getting back to normal now so should be on track starting tomorrow...I know, I KNOW I Said that last week....but I mean it this week.

Most of the eggs have gone - its not me being awful eating them...Hannah only likes the sweet that come with the eggs an not the eggs themselves...although she likes chocolate - weird or what! I mean, how can you not like easter eggs...definitely her father's daughter.

Put on a shirt today that I bought only a few weeks back and its too tight for me :eek::eek: I put weight on round my middle first so its the first place to spot the bulge happening - so proper determined that this week I am right back on it.

Gaby - Steps DVD is highly recommended - yes its that Claire bird but the bloke who actually does the coaching bit is really good.

Not seen the Mel B one so can't comment. xx

Hiya Rosie,many thanks for the rep.

Ive had a bad week this week too,Ds still has one more big easter egg to eat!!He is the same as your DD hes not that bothered about the chocolate egg and neither is OH!!!:eek::sigh::eek:
We should get a little on track this week challenge going there are a few of us in the same boat this week..
Good luck for a 100% week ahead...
xx

ur daughter is so weird! easter eggs are so tasty - so much more so than normal chocolate!

on the bulge, dont worry about it.. i have faith that you will uphold Team Losers name and have it all gone by next WI :D you are that super! xxx

Back