Lt buddy...needed

Lovesome - I am day 4 today and feel your pain regarding water! How u finding cravings (if any.?) x

I've had to switch to slim n save chocolate shakes as the Lipotrim shakes are unpleasant just cant drink them :-( so switched to other forum good luck everyone :-D

i dont know if im repling on the right place ive just come to this site i started lipotrim on 4th of january lost 11 lbs up to now first week was fine but keep having little cheats had a weight loss off 6lbs first time 3 lbs second time and only 2lbs 3rd time really need motervation to stick to it :((((( going to see if there is any before and after pics on here

i dont know if im repling on the right place ive just come to this site i started lipotrim on 4th of january lost 11 lbs up to now first week was fine but keep having little cheats had a weight loss off 6lbs first time 3 lbs second time and only 2lbs 3rd time really need motervation to stick to it :((((( going to see if there is any before and after pics on here
Welcome to the forum. There are some great before/after pics to inspire you! Stick with it, we are all in this together!

welcome :)
I had a nosey at the picture last week, aren't they fabulous!! How is everyone getting on? I have my first weigh in tomorrow although it'll be day 10 for me. looking forward to it, hoping to see a nice big number. bloomin hungry though today, first day I think I'v felt hunger rumbles I think - oh well another pint of water should help! Does anyone else feel like they are swimming inside with all the water?!

Hey Lynn

Welcome! It's soooo worth sticking to it!! There are really lovely people on here and I certainly wouldn't still be here if it wasn't for the forum. Good luck and keep talking to us!

Kay x x x

Had my weigh in today, lost 9lb and I'm pleased with it... although secretly I think I hoped for more as my weigh in was 10 days in, and I've been 100% the whole time.(last time I lost 11lb in my first week, and I'd cheated a teensy bit) oh well just got to think that would have taken me 3 weeks on any other diet. next weigh in is not until a week on Saturday so hopefully a decent number again.

Well done Chuggie that's a fantastic loss!! x x x

A great loss Chuggie, well done! :)

Yay Chuggie, keep chuggieing along hehe. :)

Well done Chuggie

Hi Everyone!

Just finishing Day 3, and I'm in hell. I'm so hungry. I start off fine in the morning time. I feel fresh and energized, and it's all going good. Then around lunch time I get a bit hungry, but I think thats because I'm looking at other people eat.
By this time of night it's all I can do not to make a massive cheesy sandwich and say to hell with it all.
I'm also finding the shakes disgusting. All 3. They're so powdery it's an effort to force them down. Please help me and tell me its gonna be worth it?

Hi Everyone!

Just finishing Day 3, and I'm in hell. I'm so hungry. I start off fine in the morning time. I feel fresh and energized, and it's all going good. Then around lunch time I get a bit hungry, but I think thats because I'm looking at other people eat.
By this time of night it's all I can do not to make a massive cheesy sandwich and say to hell with it all.
I'm also finding the shakes disgusting. All 3. They're so powdery it's an effort to force them down. Please help me and tell me its gonna be worth it?

Hi theretrochic

You're doing so well and ketosis will kick in very soon, just hang in there!!! I have my shakes 1pm 5pm and 9pm as that's what my body copes with best, as like you I'm not bothered about having something in the morning, but need something later on to see me through to bed time. I've got used to the powdery taste I suppose, but used to make up the shake and leave it for 10 mins and reshake and it did seem to help. Using ice, coffee and peppermint tea to vary the flavour may help too if you've not tried that yet.

Let us know how you're getting on.

Best wishes

Kay x x x

Thanks guys :)

Retrochick, just get through these next couple of days and you've broke the back of it, you'll have hungry days again, but I've found you have a few days of feeling ok and with energy etc in between. Keep at it, just one day at a time. :)

First weigh in tonight and I'm a stone down! So pleased. Clothes are loser already.

Well done theretrochic!

Excellent news, well done you! :)

Yay!!!!!!! Go you!

Back