LT Diary Charlotte

Thought I'd do a little comparison as my belly has gone down loads, I hope it's noticeable. Here's a 6 week / 21 pound belly/arm/bum comparison :)
6 weeks.png

Wow you can really see it on ur tummy and bum and I can see your arms smaller too. BTW I saw your pics when you started and no matter your size you carry weight well..​

Wow you can really see it on ur tummy and bum and I can see your arms smaller too. BTW I saw your pics when you started and no matter your size you carry weight well..​
Yay thank you! I guess my weight is pretty evenly distributed and I still have a curvy waist whether I'm big or not x

Day 42 - Tuesday 16th August 2016
100% today, and it's weigh-in day tomorrow already! Time is flying by and the weight is flying off! Taking my fortnightly measurements tomorrow too so I hope that there's a difference there as well as the weight loss :) Super duper happy with how well I'm doing. Think I'm going to take progress photos every 2 stone so hopefully in a week or two when I've lost 2 stone I can take some better comparison photos. Not sure if I'll lose tomorrow as I feel bloated and weird today which usually means I don't lose anything the next morning, but I should still be down 4 pounds. Happy days!

Good luck hun and let us know how you get on.

Lost a pound overnight so Week 6 weigh-in at 13 : 4¾ (a 5lb loss this week!) not long until I'm in the 12's! Fortnightly measurements:

Upper arm: STS ( - 1" overall)
Forearm: STS ( - 1" overall)
Bust: - 1" ( - 3" overall)
Waist: - 1" ( - 4" overall)
Hips: - 1½" ( - 4" overall)
Thigh: - 1" ( - 3" overall)
Calf: - ½" ( - 1" overall)

I'm now a size 14 (was a size 16-18) :)

Fab results chick xx

Day 43 - Wednesday 17th August 2016
100% again, can't believe it's been 6 weeks already! Chuffed that I've got this far and excited for the future :D My milkshakes seemed to taste funny and have a weird aftertaste, I wonder why?? Can't wait to be in the 12's! I've got lots of work to do so that's keeping me busy and making time fly. Bring on week 7!:woohoo:

STS today

Well done. I think you are truly amazing I can't imagine doing it for that long, u r incredible xx

Back