LT in baking cupboard....

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by nerac123, 8 January 2010 Social URL.

1. nerac123

nerac123 GO GO GO !!

Start Weight:
    16st11lb
    Current Weight:
    13st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st12lb(17.02%)
    Diet:
    Slim n save
    Why do i do it - every time I prepare my shake, I have to get it out of the baking cupboard and I see the raisens and glace cherries and almonds etc etc etc !

I think I might move them to another cupboard. doh.

I also think the remnants of my christmas cake will have to go in the bin now. I can see it every time I walk in the kitchen... time to go me thinks ! Although, there is no way I could have walked into the kitchen without picking at it if I weren't on LT.

X

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Stinkybreath

Stinkybreath Size 14 here i come!

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st6lb(16.75%)
    Diet:
    CD
    Talking of picking, it amazes me when on LT that i don't pick at all, obviously, but it dosen't seem to bother me(that much)
    But when i'm trying to be healthy i can't STOP picking at everything. I am one of those people who if i have something nice in the fridge i have to have some every time i go into kitchen, i don't have to be hungry, it's just because it's there!
    Why can't i be as good when i'm not on LT, it's not fair:banghead:

4. louisebell26

louisebell26 5 stone to go!

get it out!!! if theres nobody else in the house going to eat it then get rid of it, its only temptation!...i live on my own so i literally threw out everything, even my cuppasoups which are only for emergency uses..just in case..you never know how your going to feel..
    you poor thing your subjecting yourself to looking at those three times a day everyday! you must have good willpower!....

i would move the shakes and put them on your counter so you can jst grab them, thats where i keep them so i dont have to open any cupboards at all!x

5. nerac123

nerac123 GO GO GO !!

Start Weight:
    16st11lb
    Current Weight:
    13st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st12lb(17.02%)
    Diet:
    Slim n save
    abstinence - its 'easy' on LT. we know we can't have it or it will set us back a week. when not on LT - its hidden calories which don't get counted in the days intake (not that I was ever any good at counting anything - apart from the minutes to my next scoff!)

6. copog

copog Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st10lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st3lb(19.23%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    You must move your shakes I agree with stinky when im on LT I dont cheat but when im allowed food iIcant seem to stop it's something I will have to learn to control dont know how though if someone knows please tell lol. xx

7. ChellyWellyBoot

ChellyWellyBoot I will be skinny again!!!

Start Weight:
    14st10.5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st12.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st12lb(19.37%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Firstly loving your new avatar! Looking sexy mrs!!!

And secondly.. yes definatley move the lipotrim!!! lol

8. vicky1

vicky1 Full Member

Mine are in the cupboard where the kids naughty treats are.

You are looking fab in your pics Nerac!!!!!

9. nerac123

nerac123 GO GO GO !!

Start Weight:
    16st11lb
    Current Weight:
    13st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st12lb(17.02%)
    Diet:
    Slim n save
    Thank you vic,

I think having to go into that cupboard somehow builds my resiliance a little every day - until I have to start eating again anyway. x

10. NatW

NatW Member

Start Weight:
    15st5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Hey nerac,

I second what the girls have already said. You deffo need to move the shakes somewhere else. I too keep them on the counter so I don't have to open the cupboards otherwise I'd be driven mad at the sight of all these gorgeous food my lucky hubby is allowed.

Same here, I cannot stop picking and snacking all day. That's why I decided to go on LT because it was zero food. I lost about a stone years ago with WW but put it all back on rapidly because I was constantly picking even though I got three good meals a day. In the end, I know that if I am allowed food I do give in to temptation, no doubt about that. I do not have the willpower to have a normal portion and stop at it. I always need more, another slice, another sliver, another this and that telling myself that it's only a tiny bite and won't affect my diet.

In the end, a tiny slice + a tiny sliver + a few tiny bits equalled a stone gained in weight!

11. Scotsmist

Scotsmist Life is not a Rehersal!

Start Weight:
    14st4lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st12lb(20%)
    Diet:
    Was on LT, now Rosemary Conley
    just catching up with posts..and saw this one...yes, I would move them, but to be honest, I am in the kitchen constantly, and make all sorts of lovely food for my hubby and it doesnt bother me! I suppose, if you are strong enough, you know you cant have them, so isnt an issue! But, suppose seems silly to keep reminding yourself all the time :)

I keep mine in the bag; dont know why..maybe it just reminds me that I am doing Lt!! haha...

Your new pic is brill! You look totally different Caren! Really good pic :)

12. leesyloo

leesyloo Member

Diet:
    LT
    scotsmist...were very alike..i cook for my luvver when im on LT, new recipies & lovely meals..which i wouldnt cook if i was eating..and get him to do the tasting...wierd huh? but when im not on LT.. a good wyle after the refeed, il be cooking & sometimes eat half the damn pot of chilli or something before ive even served dinner LOL?? WTF

13. LardyZebra

LardyZebra Getting lewdwith the food

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st10lb(11.82%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Fab photo!

I keep mine in the cupboard with pans and baking trays...so that at least I can sometimes feel smug about not having to cook and wash up!
    ( I do cook a bit for my boyfriend, but I kind of can't be arsed at the moment)

14. louisebell26

thats actually one of the best things about being on lt, as i live on my own i dont have to do the wash up for the next 4 months! yay

15. Theresa6

Theresa6 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    12st3lb
    Current Weight:
    12st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    LT

Love it!!!

16. louisebell26

my hands will get a break :)

17. Scotsmist

Scotsmist Life is not a Rehersal!

Start Weight:
    14st4lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st12lb(20%)
    Diet:
    Was on LT, now Rosemary Conley
    :D so true!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.