LT New gal - Day 4 done!!

miss piggy

Hi everyone!!! I started LT on Thursday and was STARVING for first 3 days! But today was much better. I still feel a little weaker than normal but the hunger pangs are dying down. :)

I had a dinner party to go last night and i skipped a shake and had a few mouthsize pieces of chicken & steak. I'm hoping that won't affect my loss this week too much. My stick test next morn said i was still in ketosis... is that possible?:eek: Not the best start for week 1.

I have chosen a pretty bad time to start because i am going on hols next week with hubby & kids (all inclusive) and will be away a few more weeks over school hols! But i couldn't stand the weight any longer. I feel better already. Does anyone have any ideas for me on the hols!! Any help please!!!

Hi and welcome

Well done on starting LT. Pity you are going on an all inclusive. Are you intending to eat carefully or still use packs?

Irene xx

Hi IreneH, I'm thinking of kind of doing a refeed, which does seem bizarre so soon but i don't want to put on what i've lost. Or maybe shakes for brekkie & lunch then meat/chicken for dinner. My hubby is very supportive and he said he is happy to take the 2 kids to meals if i don't want to be near the food....but i don't want to miss out on that together time every day! I don't think my pharmacist will be full of fabulous advice. He is nice but I think it will be a weigh & run with him. I'm open to any advice or tips!!! Thanks.

Welcome to Minimins, good luck with LT :)

Back