LT OR CD WHAT'S THE DIFFERENCE?

Rachelle

Hiya Everyone
Can sometone tell me what the difference is between the Cambridge and Lipotrim diet?

I am on LT day 4 and the cost is rising to £36.00 next week and am well peeved about it. It will now cost far more than a normal food shopping bill for the week so am unimpressed.

Is Cambridge principle the same (shakes liquid diet etc) and how much is it?

Also is the CD diet the same?

Thanks in advance for your replies.

Lol
Rachelle

Lt and CD are basically the same and are around the same price, the only difference is that CD has a much wider variety of flavours......When I started LT november 06 it was £ 30 per week.

So are they all shakes and where would I get it from - do they have a list or a website somewhere where I can contact?

Lol
Rachelle

OH CRAP!

Hi Girls
I have slipped tonight - i was so bored of the chicken soup and so I had some naan bread , a few chips and rice and half a chicken korma curry. I didn't even enjoy it and felt bloated after but it was the only thing available. I never throw food away (this is my downfall) but I actually threw it in the bin with disgust. I feel so upset and annoyed with myself now.
Honestly it is getting to the point where I am actually heaving when I smell the soup and I don't like the shakes. I am looking into having sweetener in them. I tried the coffee in vanilla and heaved. I feel like a failure what can I do?
Lol
rachelle

Hi. I think the website is Cambridge Diet home page this should give you all the information you need and will also give a list of Counsellors in your area to contact.

How long did it take you to lose 8.5 stones and did you ever slip up?

Lol
Rachelle

Hi Girls
I have slipped tonight - i was so bored of the chicken soup and so I had some naan bread , a few chips and rice and half a chicken korma curry. I didn't even enjoy it and felt bloated after but it was the only thing available. I never throw food away (this is my downfall) but I actually threw it in the bin with disgust. I feel so upset and annoyed with myself now.
Honestly it is getting to the point where I am actually heaving when I smell the soup and I don't like the shakes. I am looking into having sweetener in them. I tried the coffee in vanilla and heaved. I feel like a failure what can I do?
Lol
rachelle

Hi Rachel, have you tried blending ice into the shakes?? It makes the world of difference. I couldnt stand the shakes and like u wondered how i was going to continue without physically being able to drink the shakes. But like i said the ice made all the difference. I also put more water into the shakes, waters the taste down.

Oh - and also, try drinking the shakes through a straw, I find I dont smell the shakes or taste them as much... this might also help. x

I had to have my drinks really cold ...but even the vanilla made me heave.....though you do get used to them and after a few weeks I actually enjoyed them.......I have a few sachets left in the cupboard, and now im pregnant cant do the diet but have been having a drink instead of snacking as an extra.......I do actually miss the drinks now....lol.

Hiya
Well I went to my LT pharmacist today. I am not due to go until Thursday but after my slip up I wanted to motivate myself into getting back onto the straight and narrow. I also swapped some soups for the shakes and I bought canderel sweetener tablets to put into them so they should taste better. Here's hoping!

While I was there she weighed me...wait for it on day 5 into the LT - I have lost 9 LBS!!!!

Yeehaa - I still have 3 days to go so just think I could reach 12 - 14 lbs!!!

I am so pleased - it was enough to put me back on the straight and narrow with a bang!!

Lol
Rachelle

you were allowed to swop?:eek:

My pharmacist allows you to swap if you get something you don't like. Infact when I got my flapjacks she told me 'sure if you don't like them you can always bring them back'.

That's great Rachelle! Well Done!! Great motivator alright.:talk017:

Hey

well done on your fantastic loss so far! That should help you to get motivated again.
I also don't like the taste of the shakes much but can cope with them better than the soup which made me heave! I only have the vanilla and chocolate. I always add coffee to the vanilla and loads of ice to both of them. Also I drink them with a straw too so I can't smell them too much. I bought a small hand held electric whisk which I use to mix them and crush the ice - it wasn't very expensive.
If I feel I am going to "cheat" I brush my teeth and use mouth wash, then I don't want to eat! It seems to work for me but I get through loads of mouth wash! :)

you were allowed to swop?:eek:

Yip they swapped 10 in total for me. She said to add curry powder to the soup as well - I love curry so I will be trying it really soon!

I am going to try the hot chocolate tonight - wish me luck!

Thank you all so much for your congratulations - it really does inspire me to do more!:D

lol
Rachelle

Well done Rachelle glad you got motivated again so quickly and 9lb..well done!! Let us know how you get on with the curry in the soup sounds nice but i hate the soup!

My pharmicist has no probs with swapping either i had to ditch the soups!

Enjoy the hot choc im looking forward to mine x

I'm shocked - they told me that the packets came under some food regulations and was non-returnable. And under no circumstances to add anything!

Had my weigh in today! getting there after only two weeks lost 24lbs. Think I'll be able to stick it for another 3 with just chocolate and strawberry, after that, no more for me.

adding ice and mixing it in the blender is definetly they way to go. I luv milkshakes and I guess thats why im coping in my first week.

Back