Lucie's SW Journey from 24 Stone to 15 Stone - 1lbs at a time!

Hi Lucie

You're doing an amazing job on your journey so well done sweet I've been watching your youtube vids and I must say I'm loving them, I love your attitude & positivity, it's very inspiring!! Anyhoo sweet good luck on your journey which I will continue to keep an eye on and I'm sure you will reach your goal in no time
Hugs
Gemma

Hi Sweetie sorry for not popping in lately!
You're doing so well with your weight loss, and I just want to say a big congratulations to you for it. :)

How was your birthday yesterday? xx

Thank you everyone for all your lovely messages :) Had a lovely birthday :)

I can happily say that this mornings weigh in was -3lbs taking me down to 20st 12lbs! Into a new stone bracket AND hit my stone and a half milestone so really really happy with that!

James had some bad news yesterday, he's been off work after tearing his rotary cuff and they have fired him. He's really low about it which tbh is putting a downer on me and my mood as he's not really one to cope with things well. Though I know i'd be gutted and angry, I'm always quite proactive so I'd be looking for jobs and trying to just work through it but james isn't really like that and his mood is really bringing mine down so feel I can't really be excited about everything thats going well with me.

ah well, *celebrates for 5 seconds* I shall just have to keep my good mood to in here :)

Week 7 Day 1
having whatever the hell I want as I'm not really in the mood.

Hope everyone had a good week x

Well done on the loss!

I'm sure you can rub some of your positiveness off on him chick (Behave! ;)) you always gee me up.
As for James, I know it's hard (I have been there before) but he may have a case for unfair dismissal depending on various ifs/whens and hows, but there is plenty of info on the GOV.UK Don't let it bring you down and give you reason to sabotage yourself ok! Have a good weekend :) x

LUCIE!!!!!! I have only just noticed that minimins is back up and running, after being off air for 9 months, I had no clue that it had come back until last night, I have spent most of my work day on and off reading your delicious diary! So many things to chat about - firstly Happy Birthday for the 10th, no what should have come first is OH MY DAYS - 5 weeks and over a stone and half - that is simply fooking amazing, reading your diary has given me the kick I need (not tonight though I am eating out tonight and it is going to be baaaad - but I have got some wicked ideas from you and your daily eats and your kick ass supporters, I had no idea I was entitled to 20 syns as I am over 16 stone - yay to the 20 syns, boo to being over 16 stone!

So much has happened to us both since we last were in contact almost a year ago now, you look fantastic, but then you always did - you seem so raring to go and man am I glad you got out of that soul sucking job of yours, I honestly can't believe you lasted as long as you did. Also a massive congratulations about your engagement, I remember you and your guy from last time, hopefully soon you will be living together again. Sorry to hear about him being fired, there's a spanner in the works, but like your friend says, that seems like unfair dismissal if he is injured, you should encourage him to look into that - there are some terrible employers round here who get away with murder - your ex-employer being one of them, the way they treated you was against the law, you shouldn't have been working those long hours without a decent break - disgusting.

So as my avatar states, me and Mick got married in October, it was great. I have actually kick started my diary again, and I have put a few photos up of the big day - I never did get to wear that bikini I promised myself. You were the only person who saw me in it! One day maybe!

Anyhoo I will now be an avid follower.

Take care

xxxxx

Hey lovely!
Yay for the amazing loss – new you could pull it back!! Hope you had a fabby birthday!
That totally sucks about James – could he looks at a case for unfair dismissal? It’s so difficult as my OH has the mentality that things will sort themselves out (read as me sorting it out) so when it comes to things such as job searching I’m the one that ends up doing it for him – I’m your fiancé not your mum!! Maybe give him a couple of days to feel sorry for himself and then it might be time for the motivational “lets pick ourselves up and dust ourselves off” chat. Best of luck! xxx

Sorry I haven't been about but had a horrendous two weeks where anything that could go wrong has :( but I'm.back again and will have a proper read through later once kids in bed lol x Happy Belated birthday

Hey lovely - just been catching up! Well done you for you loss and on your birthday week no less! Awesome result.

Hope you had a lovely day - hows your week going so far? xx

Hey lovely!
Yay for the amazing loss – new you could pull it back!! Hope you had a fabby birthday!
That totally sucks about James – could he looks at a case for unfair dismissal? It’s so difficult as my OH has the mentality that things will sort themselves out (read as me sorting it out) so when it comes to things such as job searching I’m the one that ends up doing it for him – I’m your fiancé not your mum!! Maybe give him a couple of days to feel sorry for himself and then it might be time for the motivational “lets pick ourselves up and dust ourselves off” chat. Best of luck! xxx
Had to laugh when I read your have to do your OH job searching as well lol my hubby exactly same, moans when I dont do it yet it's his responsibility lol Men don't half make me laugh sometimes lol

Thank you everyone for all your lovely messages :) Had a lovely birthday :)

I can happily say that this mornings weigh in was -3lbs taking me down to 20st 12lbs! Into a new stone bracket AND hit my stone and a half milestone so really really happy with that!

James had some bad news yesterday, he's been off work after tearing his rotary cuff and they have fired him. He's really low about it which tbh is putting a downer on me and my mood as he's not really one to cope with things well. Though I know i'd be gutted and angry, I'm always quite proactive so I'd be looking for jobs and trying to just work through it but james isn't really like that and his mood is really bringing mine down so feel I can't really be excited about everything thats going well with me.

ah well, *celebrates for 5 seconds* I shall just have to keep my good mood to in here :)

Week 7 Day 1
having whatever the hell I want as I'm not really in the mood.

Hope everyone had a good week x
Well done for getting into next stone bracket x Always a fabulous feeling when you reach the next bracket as it's nice to see first number gone down instead of second lol x

Really feel for you with your OH, it must be hard for him but he shouldn't make you feel bad for achieving what you are xx
Its hard but try to keep a level head and stay focused xx He'll soon be back on his feet bless him

Had to laugh when I read your have to do your OH job searching as well lol my hubby exactly same, moans when I dont do it yet it's his responsibility lol Men don't half make me laugh sometimes lol

Haha glad it's not just me! He's a lazy *insert inappropriate word here*. Love him to death but I swear I'm his Mother rather than his fiance sometimes! Can't live with them can't live without them - and they definitely can't live without us haha!

Haha glad it's not just me! He's a lazy *insert inappropriate word here*. Love him to death but I swear I'm his Mother rather than his fiance sometimes! Can't live with them can't live without them - and they definitely can't live without us haha!
Definitely agree with that lol xx

Hi everyone.

Sorry I've been quiet, basically had a week off as my hormones have been all over the place, part of me thinks I could be pregnant and the other part just thinks my ovulation is extending by another week but all i wanna do is eat crap crap and more crap!

Had a week of eating so much, lots of social occasions and not many slimming world friendly meals.. and by not many I mean basically like 2? haha Weighed myself Sunday as I forgot on Friday and I've put on 7lbs so.. 1lbs for each day I've gone over which ..honestly? isn't a big deal, I know I can get it back off but I'm still feeling like I wanna eat crap so I'm just trying to get back on the horse but at the same time, I'm still eating crap lol..

Don't feel as motivated because I'm not putting SW as a top priority BUT I know I will get back to it when I'm ready, it's just not today.

I keep saying to myself, my gain doesn't matter AS LONG as I get back on it, then it just becomes a blip. I'm not going to quit thats for sure, I'm just on a mini break for the time being :)

Chin up chick....I know it's not easy, I believe as this is a lifestyle change you can not stop living at the same time. You need a balance, it gets very boring and not maintainable when you try to stick at 100% all the time. Will all come good in the end :)

Hi everyone.

Sorry I've been quiet, basically had a week off as my hormones have been all over the place, part of me thinks I could be pregnant and the other part just thinks my ovulation is extending by another week but all i wanna do is eat crap crap and more crap!

Had a week of eating so much, lots of social occasions and not many slimming world friendly meals.. and by not many I mean basically like 2? haha Weighed myself Sunday as I forgot on Friday and I've put on 7lbs so.. 1lbs for each day I've gone over which ..honestly? isn't a big deal, I know I can get it back off but I'm still feeling like I wanna eat crap so I'm just trying to get back on the horse but at the same time, I'm still eating crap lol..

Don't feel as motivated because I'm not putting SW as a top priority BUT I know I will get back to it when I'm ready, it's just not today.

I keep saying to myself, my gain doesn't matter AS LONG as I get back on it, then it just becomes a blip. I'm not going to quit thats for sure, I'm just on a mini break for the time being :)
Definitely feeling you on this one sweetheart xx my head is so all over place with different things going off that SW has took a back burner but I am still trying when I can lol x
Silly question but have you took a pregnancy test to see if you are xx
Finally and most importantly you have addressed the problem that's causing you to eat more which is always a good step in any weight loss journey to stop you letting it spiral out of control x
All that's left to say is keep your chin up and dont worry too much x

Back