Lucie's SW Journey from 24 Stone to 15 Stone - 1lbs at a time!

Hi hun xx hope everything is OK, starting to get a little worried now xx speak soon xx

Hi all, wanted to give you all an update..

So... I am pregnant, not that I should be announcing that, but that certainly explains why my hormones have been all over the place and why I've just wanted to eat crap food.

I'm not sure I went to mention it on my youtube channel, but at the same time, I sort of feel like I have to give people a reason as to why i've stopped for a moment?

I'm not really ready for everyone to know as I've had a miscarriage before and like everyone probably does, I really struggled with it and still probably struggle with it.

Either way, I sort of feel like I have the weight of the world on my shoulders and I just need to get my ducks lined up in a row before I come back to putting my diet first.

missing you all x

Oh wow it can be a very nervous time but I hope all goes well for you an once your comfortable you will be back. Look after yourself before worrying about doing a diet xxx

Oh wow it can be a very nervous time but I hope all goes well for you an once your comfortable you will be back. Look after yourself before worrying about doing a diet xxx

Thanks my love, I don't know why I worried that you guys wouldn't understand, of course you do, you guys are like a second family ( that knows about my love for food )!

I'm hoping, after things have settled I'm going to join the pregnant forum and get lots of tips about eating healthy for the baby and just make sure I'm doing everything I can to bring this baby to term and I'm sure in doing that even if I'm not following SW I can still be healthy and lose weight :)

I will try my hardest to not drop off the wagon completely, as long as I'm trailing behind it running it still counts...right? haha x

Missed you beautiful, you know I'm so pleased for you . Will be here for whatever you need, must be a scary/weird/exciting time for you but just know we are all here whenver you need us.

Just look after you and it will all fall into place in due course. It's not a sprint, its your journey and as long as you don't forget where you are going how long it takes to get there isn't the most important factor. Enjoying your journey, stopping along the way to take in the sights etc are all just as important (if not more for me) xxxx

OMG Lucie, congratulations!! I have everything crossed for you, I had my first miscarriage over 11 years ago and still struggle with that from time to time so understand exactly how you must be feeling. Do an update whenever you're ready, miss seeing your face. xx

Congratulations sweetheart xx was worried about you as you are always online so was out of character xx it must be worrying you after miscarriages and know how you feel as been through it myself xx great idea joining pregnancy forums as that will give you lots of great advice to follow on your way x

Congratulations, that's lovely news. :) I know it's a worrying time, I've been through it too (seems to be lots of us on here!) but we've all got everything crossed for you.

When you're ready to get back to it, SW is fab while you're pregnant, it's the only 'diet' midwives can recommend. I lost weight when I was pregnant with my youngest son, I started off at 19st something and was 16st 2lb the week after I had him. You can have extra healthy extras and I usually had a few extra syns too. I think the ideal is to maintain your weight throughout the pregnancy and then it'll come off when baby arrives, but a wee loss is okay too. Good luck. xxx

:) .... I had a feeling you were! Keeping everything crossed for you darling xxx

Love you guys so much!

Even though I haven't been here you guys didn't forget me.

Please just know I 100% care about how you guys are getting on and I hope you are all well and I'm so sorry I haven't been following everyones journey! xx

Also - Had a thought, I wondered if any of you would like to be in a whatsapp group? Sometimes it's easier to send a text in need of support or share what your eating etc.

Would anyone be interested in having a lil whatsapp group? If so - Please send me a DM on Instagram at "LucieLovesit" and let me know your number and I can add people to a group :D

For security reasons please don't post your number below on the forum :) x

So must say a big thank you to @MelonCollie and @Sazmajig who are currently in a mini whatsapp group with me, sending photos back and forth and sharing meals has got me wanting to plan again ( first time in a few weeks )

so I've gone and made a spreadsheet for work and home and I'm going to update it a bit more tonight and make a shopping list ready.

Would love to know what you're all loving to make in bulk at the moment as looking to make some bulk stuff sunday to freeze and take to work during the work :)

Hey.
Meal plan and prep for me is
Chilli con carne
Bolognase
Chicken curries (all varieties. I've jalfrezi, balti, mayflower, mushy peas all frozen)
Beef stew
Cottage pie
Cowboy pie
Fishcakes

I literally make everything and anything and freeze the leftovers.

Hey.
Meal plan and prep for me is
Chilli con carne
Bolognase
Chicken curries (all varieties. I've jalfrezi, balti, mayflower, mushy peas all frozen)
Beef stew
Cottage pie
Cowboy pie
Fishcakes

I literally make everything and anything and freeze the leftovers.

That all sounds amazing!!!! I wasn't too keen on the chilli con carne but deffo wanna try the mayflower curry and fishcakes. Basically anything I can cook in a big batch and freeze and take to work and microwave lol xx

Back