Lucie's SW Journey from 24 Stone to 15 Stone - 1lbs at a time!

Gem! :) Mate can you come rub on me today! lol though I'm on plan my hearts not in it. Hoping that seeing the OH and having some of our own body magic time will cheer me up haha. God damn hormones! It will be all worth it when I'm pregnant though!

Not confident for tomorrows weigh in but as long as I smile and still eat good I'll settle for seeing you in a good mood :p xxxxxx

I'm a scale jumper too, as long as you don't let it affect your mood or food choices, I don't think it's a problem.

Gem! :) Mate can you come rub on me today! lol
Well, that's the best offer I have had this year! ;) ...lol... Seriously though...I am not always this geared up. I struggle more often than not in all honesty.

I hate time of the month...lol.. It seriously messes with your losses and as you say therefore means that it effects losses for half the month! But stick at it chick! You have done it before and you really can do it again! Make good choices meanwhile and enjoy seeing James tonight *In inadvertently sings to self Let's get it on* ;) ......all will come good in the end darling! x

Hi Lucie - I'm on exante not sw at the moment but used to follow you on Twitter & it's lovely to see you here and doing so well. Love how positive your diary is - I also lovethe idea of having 'speed with every meal'. I know speed is a sw term but it sounds hilarious out of context. Hope you don't mind me stopping by to follow you x

Morning chick.... Looking forward to seeing how weigh in goes for you later! Hoping you had a good night last night too ;) x

Week 3 Day 1

Weigh in today and I've weighed in at 21 stone 6lbs! Which means *drumroll* I've lost 3lbs this week which also means I've hit the 1 stone off milestone. :D YAY!

1 stone in 2 weeks! If only it would all drop off me that quickly! I'm very happy with my loss. I really thought I would gain or stay the same due to my O week ( better then keep writing ovulation week right? ). I've stuck to my meals, I've consciously ate more speed food with each meal and I've done exercise on top of my normal week so I feel I can 100% say I really worked hard.

My next mini milestone is to get into the 20's stone bracket which I'm 6lbs away from so it's well and truly in sight!

When I get home tonight I'll be editing this weeks weigh in video for my channel and then planning food for the week! :D

How did you all get on ? :D xxx

Whoop! Well done chick! :D Be in those 20's in no time at all :) x

Firstly...WELL DONE for you stone award! You little beauty - 1 stone in two weeks is Ah-may-zing ;) Im super pleased for you! It will come off sooner than you think Mrs - especially as we'll all be here to kick you up the bum when you need it and cheer you on when you are on it! One of my closest friends that I met through slimming world actually has lost 10.5 stone in just over a year (which is mental!) but it goes to show it can be done (not saying you want to lose that much mind but its my most extreme example!)

Also well done for the second interview - I'm sure you'll smash that too! I'll be keeping my fingers crossed for you :)

Also I haven't ever really thought about O week and its affect on me but last week I put on for no reason and it was that week (I also use the clue app, not because I'm trying to get pregnant but to know more about my body as I was on the injection and it caused such havoc with my body but I shan't bore you with all that!) So even if it did affect slightly at least you will know that little bit more about your body and hopefully it will help you get pregnant quicker!

Haha love that you had such a banging weekend :oops: sounds a perfect way to cheer you up a bit and also sneak in some fun body magic! I love how losing weight has built my confidence up in that department - I knew he loved me before and found me attractive, but now I feel like its justified now and not just because he should!

Hope you have a good day lovely xxx

Hi Lucie - I'm on exante not sw at the moment but used to follow you on Twitter & it's lovely to see you here and doing so well. Love how positive your diary is - I also lovethe idea of having 'speed with every meal'. I know speed is a sw term but it sounds hilarious out of context. Hope you don't mind me stopping by to follow you x

Hi lovely! *waves* Of course I don't mind you stopping by to follow! It's actually pretty awesome you remember me from my twitter and it's lovely to have you here! :D LMAO out of context it does sound hilarious hahaha never even thought of it that way! Will make sure I'm not updating my facebook with quotes like that haha, might have a few questioning comments :p

How are you getting on with exante? I've never even heard of that before! :D Hope you're well hun! xx

Firstly...WELL DONE for you stone award! You little beauty - 1 stone in two weeks is Ah-may-zing ;) Im super pleased for you! It will come off sooner than you think Mrs - especially as we'll all be here to kick you up the bum when you need it and cheer you on when you are on it! One of my closest friends that I met through slimming world actually has lost 10.5 stone in just over a year (which is mental!) but it goes to show it can be done (not saying you want to lose that much mind but its my most extreme example!)

Also well done for the second interview - I'm sure you'll smash that too! I'll be keeping my fingers crossed for you :)

Also I haven't ever really thought about O week and its affect on me but last week I put on for no reason and it was that week (I also use the clue app, not because I'm trying to get pregnant but to know more about my body as I was on the injection and it caused such havoc with my body but I shan't bore you with all that!) So even if it did affect slightly at least you will know that little bit more about your body and hopefully it will help you get pregnant quicker!

Haha love that you had such a banging weekend :oops: sounds a perfect way to cheer you up a bit and also sneak in some fun body magic! I love how losing weight has built my confidence up in that department - I knew he loved me before and found me attractive, but now I feel like its justified now and not just because he should!

Hope you have a good day lovely xxx

Thank you for such a lovely long message Sarah! I do love the long ones :p Any loss in 2 weeks is good as it's all lbs I intend to lose to get me to my goal but it's lovely that it's good start! Before when I did it for over a year I had several distractions and stresses and I had my fingers in so many pies ( forgive the pun :p ) and with all the things I was doing I let my slimming world progress drop in my priorities and after my gallbladder started playing up it became hard so I'm happy that I'm in a better place and position to refocus my attention on my weightloss. Aside getting out of my hell workplace, it's top of my list and I'm excited to see how far I can go! You hear so many success stories and people have lost stones upon stones in a year, your friend being a perfect example and if I can keep going the only thing that's stopping me from being one of those people is me! :)

So excited for my second interview Wednesday AND I have a phone interview for a slightly better job Wednesday morning so double the chance to get out of this place! So thank you for the well wishes! I want out so bad!!!

haha my evening with the OH did cheer me up, I'm an easy gf to satisfy hahaha. It's amazing how it does build up confidence, and I can't wait to carry on being the little body magic minx in the bedroom the more the lbs drop off! :D ( sorry Mini and Pierce! haha will keep it clean and respectful :p )

Just got to get through today and I'm off for 2 days! Hope you're well gorgeous! Gonna pop by later and catch up with you xx

Thank you for such a lovely long message Sarah! I do love the long ones :p Any loss in 2 weeks is good as it's all lbs I intend to lose to get me to my goal but it's lovely that it's good start! Before when I did it for over a year I had several distractions and stresses and I had my fingers in so many pies ( forgive the pun :p ) and with all the things I was doing I let my slimming world progress drop in my priorities and after my gallbladder started playing up it became hard so I'm happy that I'm in a better place and position to refocus my attention on my weightloss. Aside getting out of my hell workplace, it's top of my list and I'm excited to see how far I can go! You hear so many success stories and people have lost stones upon stones in a year, your friend being a perfect example and if I can keep going the only thing that's stopping me from being one of those people is me! :)

So excited for my second interview Wednesday AND I have a phone interview for a slightly better job Wednesday morning so double the chance to get out of this place! So thank you for the well wishes! I want out so bad!!!

haha my evening with the OH did cheer me up, I'm an easy gf to satisfy hahaha. It's amazing how it does build up confidence, and I can't wait to carry on being the little body magic minx in the bedroom the more the lbs drop off! :D ( sorry Mini and Pierce! haha will keep it clean and respectful :p )

Just got to get through today and I'm off for 2 days! Hope you're well gorgeous! Gonna pop by later and catch up with you xx

Haha its ok, im a waffler! :blahblah:

yes completely agree with that, any loss is good but yours is a brilliant start! All guns blazing - so thrilled!
Completely think SW is an amazing plan but you have to be there mentally too - and it sounds like you really are so I'm so excited to watch your journey, I just know you'll get to where you want to - I love your motivation! Its very inspiring :)

OOh - sounds like a pretty exciting and busy wednesday! I'll certainly be thinking of you - wednesday is a big day for my family (not anything major but my little brother has had long hair all his life...its currently shoulder length and absolutely gorgeous! But I think he is going to have it chopped off and go for very short style! I am going to go with him which is exciting!)

Haha, there is something about being close like that that just makes everything better isn't there :D I just love how eating better and eating more has changed how I view myself and made me happier for so many reasons! Haha..respectful is good but clean - nah come off it thats no fun!!

Hope today isn't too long a day - I am in for 9.5 hours and already cant be bothered! Honestly do one Mondays...

Loving the new vid too - bet you were blooming freezing! I just popped outside to take a picture of the beautiful sky and nearly froze my boobies off! I'm currently sitting with a vest, shirt, jumper and jacket on (as well as bottoms don't worry!) as I'm so chilly! brrrrr xxxx

Loving the new vid hun! :) Not sure if your Flumps are Candyland 12g ones, but they are only 2 syns each mate. :)

Back