Lucie's SW Journey from 24 Stone to 15 Stone - 1lbs at a time!

Hi Lucie - bruhaha1971 here, promise I'm not stalking you! . Followed your you tube link and I've now joined up as well. Fingers crossed for success.

Food sounding great chick...I hope it all comes good for you :)

Sounds like yesterday went well – everything crossed that you get the second job but just think at least it’s nice that you have different options available rather than putting all your eggs in one basket! But the most important thing, as you said, is that you’re happy – no amount of money is worth your health or happiness (mind you I think I’d make a very happy millionaire haha!) Let us know as soon as you find out :)
Might have to try that Blue Dragon sauce – I usually go for a proper Chinese take away for 8 syns but I always find up I’m drinking half the night due to the amount of salt or whatever that they put in them! x

I think it did go well but.. I guess these days you just don't know.. a part of me thinks like, quit worrying, you nailed it, you ARE perfect for the role and you're going to get it and be so much happier, and then the other part of me worry's I've actually already put my eggs in one basket and that's the basket of happiness haha because I think even if I didn't get this job, I'm not sure I even want to go to the other job interview as I'm not sure that's where I'm suppose to be. No amount of going over it in my head and worrying will change the answer that they have made so I just have to hope I did my best and that it was good enoug.. *sigh* It's going to be a longgggg day. haha..

I'm sorry I'm slacking with what's going on with you, totally been wrapped up in my own shiz, going to pop over and have a proper read and catch up with you now :) x

Hi Lucie - bruhaha1971 here, promise I'm not stalking you! . Followed your you tube link and I've now joined up as well. Fingers crossed for success.
hahaha you stalk away! Honestly this site has helped me so much in the past and at this current time. The bonds I had established at group when I went were detrimental to my weightloss as even if I didn't lose that week one of them did and they were so positive and that positivity was so infectious and equally if they were having a hard time I'd be there with my 4lbs loss that week and with minimins it's like the group I can go to any time I want. If it's not my thread I'm posting or venting in, It's someone else's who is on the same journey with a similar goal. For me keeping this diary will be so helpful and watching my journey from SWAN to SWAN (lol) will be great to remind me how far I've come. Everyone is so lovely, I promise it wont just be me you are stalking :p haha

xxxx

Thanks so much beauty :D Literally got everything crossed! Have a good day at work, don't work too hard! xxx
haha well don't forget to uncross when the fiancé pops by..... :doh: sorry I just had to! (Excuse my naughtiness everyone else....:oops:) hehehe

Trust me there is no chance of me doing that today - I'm plodding along but I wouldn't say I'm doing anything "too" much!!

Just trying to do a little tesco shop whilst i have things in my head that we need, any must haves that you usually go for from there? xx

haha well don't forget to uncross when the fiancé pops by..... :doh: sorry I just had to! (Excuse my naughtiness everyone else....:oops:) hehehe

Trust me there is no chance of me doing that today - I'm plodding along but I wouldn't say I'm doing anything "too" much!!

Just trying to do a little tesco shop whilst i have things in my head that we need, any must haves that you usually go for from there? xx

hahahaha YOU LITTLE MINX ;x I love it! usually I'm the bad influence hahaha. FLUMPS. FLUMPS FLUMPS FLUMPS

hahaha I'm literally LOVING them right now. 2 syns for one and they are perfect to curb a sweet tooth, you can suck on it to really make it last longer, cut it up in a hot chocolate, I've been having 2 cut up over a bowl of frylight with strawberries and banana's

hahahaha YOU LITTLE MINX ;x I love it! usually I'm the bad influence hahaha. FLUMPS. FLUMPS FLUMPS FLUMPS

hahaha I'm literally LOVING them right now. 2 syns for one and they are perfect to curb a sweet tooth, you can suck on it to really make it last longer, cut it up in a hot chocolate, I've been having 2 cut up over a bowl of frylight with strawberries and banana's

haha - we can be bad influences for each other... :angeldevil:

MMM might have to get some, though i have marshmallows in the cupboard (just little ones for when i have a hot choc, which is very rare!)

ERM LUCE.... a bowl full of FRYLIGHT?! That sounds rank! Think id much prefer a Mullerlight with strawbs & bananas ;)

I GOT OFFERED THE JOB! *dances*
haha - we can be bad influences for each other... :angeldevil:

MMM might have to get some, though i have marshmallows in the cupboard (just little ones for when i have a hot choc, which is very rare!)

ERM LUCE.... a bowl full of FRYLIGHT?! That sounds rank! Think id much prefer a Mullerlight with strawbs & bananas ;)

IM SORRY I got all excited because I was on the phone and wanted to quickly get this sent... I GOT THE JOB!!!!!!!

Good morning everyone!

Firstly just want to say thank you so so much for all the support and kind words. You ladies really are like my group and I have so much love for you all :) I love having my little thread here ( thanks Mini, Pierce) and I love being able to vent and write here as it makes me feel in control of my weightloss :)

Week 3 day 4 (yesterday)
B - nothing
L - Sushi from abokado? I didn't even bother synning this, I was so stressed out by the interviews I just got one without avacardo in it.
D - was at my dads and we went out to get some beef and I made a stirfry with LOTS of speed. Leeks, red onion, peppers, broccoli, asparagus and I used my favourite blue dragon sauce the hoisin and garlic ( 8.5 syns) - I didn't have it all and my dad have a little AND I have 2 portions today so I'm just going to call it 4 syns and the leftover as 4 syns.
S - 2xflumps (4 syns) and lots of strawberries, grapes and a clementine.

Week 3 day 5 (thursday)
B - Overnight oats (HEXB) Used muller light smooth toffee and the oats layered with raspberries(SPEED)
L - Left over beef and speedy stirfry (4 syns )
D - Left over bolognese but instead of pasta I think I may cook some sweet potato wedges and get some primevala cheese to make some sort of natcho meaty cheesey feast ...only with potato wedges and left over spag bowl and cheese I probably wont like lol. From what I can see it comes it a 150g tube and 75g of it is HEXA so depending on how much I use, if it's all of it then I'll call it (HEXA)+(6syns)
S - I've brought about 10 or so strawberries to work to snack on between my breakfast and lunch.

Desert is going to be Raspberry and cranberry muller light mixed with more strawberries, apple, clementine and I purchased these 5 for £1 bag of kids sweeties and I've halfed each bag so it's worth 4.5 syns for a few. - side note, the white mice and cherry's aren't worth it BUT the teeth and lips you get at least 8 or 9 for 4.5 syns so for a naughty yet controlled treat I got them. PLUS going to cut up a flump into it (2 syns)

ALL this food for only 16.5 syns ( 10.5 if I only use half the tube of cheese! )

RIGHT.. now onto the job stuff haha :)

I had my phone interview with the recruitment job, I was so nervous and thought I'd tanked it, as soon as it was over I had to leave to go to the other interview which was a second job interview. I can't remember if I went into detail but I guess it doesn't matter too much lol, Basically I should find out today if I get the second job interview I had yesterday. I really want it, it's less money than the first but something feels so right, like putting a sock on and it fits perfectly. I just hope they felt the same way and they pick me as I think this could change so many things for me. *tear* lol jk. I got a call in the afternoon with feedback and the phone interview apparently went well and they too have asked me back for a second interview but I'm not sure it's going to be a good cultural fit. I've very edgy and creative, I like to have bright coloured hair, I have a half sleeve, facial piercings etc.. these are business people that are in a box and there is ABSOLUTELY nothing wrong with that.. I'm just not sure I'm one of them and after being in this job for 5 years and feeling like I've had to compromise my health amongst other things, in effect, give or take an extra 3K a year, is going to be like this job and I'm just not sure I can see myself as happy.

So if you're reading this please pray I'm as amazing as I think I am (lol :p) and that I get this new role! :D xx
You are amazing sweetheart and dont let anyone say different xx good luck with the job, hope you get what you want x

I GOT OFFERED THE JOB! *dances*

IM SORRY I got all excited because I was on the phone and wanted to quickly get this sent... I GOT THE JOB!!!!!!!
Omg Omg only just wished you good luck too xx oh I'm so pleased for you, well done xx bet you are over the moon xx

Hi am watching your thread just read it from begging to end, I've seen your name pop up a few times so thought I would have a read of you diary.

Congrats on the job.

I had already watched your video on you tube, an I love your confidence, I lost 5 stone about 6 years ago now never put it all back on but the same as you I'm back lol ( an don't think it will be the last time I say that an it's. It the first time).

I wish you luck an look forward to reading more an more of your journey an sharing tips an ideas.

I am so very, very happy for you darling! :D Well done! Which one is it the one you really wanted?? xxx

Well done on getting the new job, huge congratulations, and very well done on your brilliant weight loss.

I started at 24st too (I'm about halfway there now!) so I can sort of identify with your 'journey', and I just wanted to say hello, and well done. :)

OH MY GODDDD haha, I'm so so thankful to everyone who wished me good luck and took the time to say congratulations too! I love you guys so very very much and as always, appreciate the take you take to come over to my little yet long winded and extreamly chatty posts all about my personal life aswell as my diet thread! Words can't even describe how happy I am and I'm not even there yet! Now I'm sure the grass isn't always greener but my old job was toxic, It took alot from me, my time, my social life, being active and wanting to scoff my face all day because I was bored. They took and took and took and perhaps, these past few months being the worst, being made to do 70 hour weeks, perhaps it was all to build to this moment? Maybe I was suppose to get so fed up to the point I felt I had no choice but to look for something else, ANYTHING else and this little gem arrose and I was just meant to get it?

This sounds so so cheesy, but things happen all the time to define us and our lives, a new boyfriend, moving house, a new job or someone new in our lives and Its not often we can pin point when it all changed but this for me, is very much one of those moments where it will all change for me now. Working Mon - Fri, 10-6 I get a lay in and time to prep my breakfast, I actually get a lunch break!, I will still get home for around 7.30 to cook dinner. I'll get weekends off with my Fiancé and I'll have a team, I'll have SUPPORT! I just know I'm going to be alot happier here and with that, foccussing on Saving money for James and I to move back in together and then saving for our wedding and just..well everything haha and starting a family :) ( get skinny just to get fat all over again :p ) Who wouldn't be excited?

Week 3 Day 5
B - Syn Free pancakes with Maple Syrup ( 4 syns ) with strawberries, a banana and bacon and it was BLOOMIN' AMAZING! Even had a Wispa hot chocolate as they are my fav (5syns) with a flump cut up (2syns)

l - I'll probably have a mugshot
d - James and I are make Slimming world Pizza using bread dough and yeast and salt, (5.5 syns) and I'm using let overs from the spag bowl which is mince, peppers, onions and mushrooms as our sauce, I'm just going to heat that up and add some tom pureee to richen it up a bit, then springle my 40g of mozzerella (HEXa) with some mushrooms, and ham

Total syns = 16.5

Last edited:
Back